The BFP Annoucement Sticky - Guidelines

Congrats sunshine girl! Those lines are dark i wonder how many you have in there?!

Thanks alison. What do you mean??!! I dont mean to sound ungrateful for being pregnant cause I feel very lucky but darker lines dont mean there could be more than one do they??? (**Sunshine goes into a state of panic....**)

Oh congrats sunshine that's fantastic news and welcome have a happy and healthy 9 months Hun, and that bfp is great nice and dark ;) xx

And I want to send a great big congrats to my new sil who just announced she is pregnant with my brothers and her first baby :) she is 9 days apart from me :) she is 35 yrs old :) there are so many pregnancies this last couple of months so I have my Fxd that everyone else gets their bfp really soon too xxx

And I want to send a great big congrats to my new sil who just announced she is pregnant with my brothers and her first baby :) she is 9 days apart from me :) she is 35 yrs old :) there are so many pregnancies this last couple of months so I have my Fxd that everyone else gets their bfp really soon too xxx

Aww thats great! Congratulations. That will be great that you are so close together with dates. x

well the more hcg the darker the line the more baby the more hcg...I don 't want to freak you out! I have however known 4 women very closely in the past 4 years get pregnant without meds with twins so I guess in my world it's not all that unusual however my twins were meds all the way! Three friends with fraternal girls and the other with fraternal boys.

well the more hcg the darker the line the more baby the more hcg...I don 't want to freak you out! I have however known 4 women very closely in the past 4 years get pregnant without meds with twins so I guess in my world it's not all that unusual however my twins were meds all the way! Three friends with fraternal girls and the other with fraternal boys.

OK thanks. Oh goodness I really really hope its not twins. I only want one!! I couldnt cope with 2 at the same time!

I agree it is alot more then 1 I can't wait to see what a singleton is like!

Good Morning! I know I haven't posted much, but I've certainly been lurking for a while so I wanted to share. I got my BFP this past Sunday and have tested each day since just to make sure. The line keeps getting darker, so I'm cautiously optimistic and off to see the doctor next Tuesday.

(And I was just excited that my luteal phase seemed to be longer than 8 days this month!)

Congratulations Ellie, wonderful news!! and great that you beat a short LP!x

Way to go Ellie!! Congrats and have a health and happy 9 months.

Guys, it was short lived, and I miscarried today sadly. My original fibroid surgery has been rescheduled and I will try again once I am cleared by the doc. I will lurk and be around to cheer on our :bfp:s, healthy and happy 9months to our mommies :hug:

Guys, it was short lived, and I miscarried today sadly. My original fibroid surgery has been rescheduled and I will try again once I am cleared by the doc. I will lurk and be around to cheer on our :bfp:s, healthy and happy 9months to our mommies :hug:

So sorry to hear Rasha :nope:

So sorry for your loss Rashaa. Sending you lots of :hugs: during this difficult time.

Rashaa I'm so sorry for your loss, wishing you well through this difficult time :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->