The BFP Annoucement Sticky - Guidelines

Congrats Cypress, Quisty, Arlosmama and Rashaa! H&H 9 months to all of you!

Im more of a lurker of this part of the forum rather than a poster so I really hope you dont mind me posting here with my news. Im 38, OH is 40 neither of us have any children and no previous pregnancies. I got a BFP last night and another one with 2nd test this morning. Really dark red lines on both. I dont want to get too excited until I go to the doctor! Sending lots of baby dust to all!x

Sunshine that is great news, congrats on your BFP!!! :happydance: Happy & healthy 9 months!

Thanks to everyone for my congrats! xxx

Im more of a lurker of this part of the forum rather than a poster so I really hope you dont mind me posting here with my news. Im 38, OH is 40 neither of us have any children and no previous pregnancies. I got a BFP last night and another one with 2nd test this morning. Really dark red lines on both. I dont want to get too excited until I go to the doctor! Sending lots of baby dust to all!x

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:happydance::happydance: Congrats Sunshine!! H&H 9 months!!

(Loving Pootle in your avatar also :haha::haha:)

Congrats Sunshine, have a healthy and happy 9 months. Loving all the BFP's. It's helping me keep up my PMA.

Thanks so much everyone. I thought given my age that it would take forever but it only took 4 weeks so there is definately hope for everyone. I was on Cerazette too which cocked up my ovulation big time. Sending loads of baby dust and hope to read of more BFP's really soon! xx

Congratulations Sunshine! H&H 9 months to you!

Thanks so much everyone. I thought given my age that it would take forever but it only took 4 weeks so there is definately hope for everyone. I was on Cerazette too which cocked up my ovulation big time. Sending loads of baby dust and hope to read of more BFP's really soon! xx

You're very lucky!

Congratulations Sunshine on your :bfp: Fantastic news

Congrats on your :bfp: Sunshine !!! :dance: :dance: :hug: H & H 9 months!

Congrats sunshine girl! Those lines are dark i wonder how many you have in there?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->