The BFP Annoucement Sticky - Guidelines

Yeah more BFPs in the over 35 crowd! Always gives me hope. Happy and Healthy 9 months ladies!!!

Congrats on your bfp's ladies it's wonderful seeing all these bfp's :) happy and healthy 9 months ladies :)

Well I cannot believe it, after nearly 2 years of ttc #3, I have finally got a BFP. For the last couple of days I had a feeling this month might have been successful. The veins on top of my hands were poking out and my nipples have been sort of tingly which have always been a classic sign for me. I am going to a Grand Final BBQ today (where there is bound to be lots of drinking) and I thought I might do a test just in case. I was not expecting a BFP even if I was pregnant because I tested soooo early. Low and behold, my BFP came up straight away. It is so strong the two lines are almost flashing at me. I am only 8DPO ... have never had a BFP this early. I am cautiously excited. I am 38 and half and was started to accept that another child was not meant to be for us.

Congratulations Quisty!!! Happy and Healthy nine months! You give me hope :)

Congrats Quisty, have a healthy and happy 9 months!!!!

Yay Fantastic news, heres to your sticky bean!:happydance::happydance:

Thanks everyone. I was having acupuncture for over a year and for the last 9 months my therapist has been quite surprised that I have not fallen pregnant. Last month after discussing the situation with her, she suggested working on my hubby. She started giving him more acupuncture sessions and gave him these tablets (he had to take 120 a day for 10 days). She told me that this would act as a treatment to increase semen and help with quality of sperm. I asked her how long they take to work and she said often they work immediately but to give it 3 months. She had warned me that if I didn't fall pregnant within 3 months, I had to prepare myself that I might not fall pregnant without medical intervention. The first cycle after hubby finished his tablets and here I am pregnant! if only we had given those tablets a go a few months ago :)

Conina thats what I was thinking.

A. They better be small tablets.
B. I cant get my husband to take a one a day vitamin!!!

They were quite small tablets. He had to take 60 in the morning and 60 in the evening. They are called " Five Seeds Eugenic Supporter". Our acupuncturist prescribed them to him.

They were quite small tablets. He had to take 60 in the morning and 60 in the evening. They are called " Five Seeds Eugenic Supporter". Our acupuncturist prescribed them to him.

Very interesting share. Just a cursory search is showing so many sites in Aussie which have this, but not any really in the U.S. Maybe Chinese herbal shops will be the ones to stock it. One month is def faster than 3 months. Anyways, H&H9!!!

Hello everyone - congratulations to Quisty and all the BFPers - I want to report another over-35 :bfp: ! I am 39yrs and 6mths, with diminished ovarian reserve, high FSH (19 at last test), low AMH (4); we've been TTC for a year (4mths since a loss); trying for our first. We had tried Clomid last month but I overresponded and it thinned my lining, so the clinic were not going to put me on any more clomid; we were due to move on to IVF asap, though with my high FSH the NHS won't treat me, and most private clinics won't either (the experts have been pretty negative about our chances even with IVF - let alone naturally!).

I have been trying so many different things during this TTC adventure, my body is an experimental testing ground! As far as things that I did differently this cycle, it was the first time I used soy isoflavens taken like clomid (but I know that these don't agree with everyone) and Softcups (plus Preseed/Conceive+). Other things I used were maca (1tsp on non-soy days, stop at BFP), Clearblue Monitor and the Sperm Meets Egg Plan. I also take supplements (eg CoQ10, zinc, B50, wheatgrass, spirulina) and just completed a 6-session round of acupuncture. (I also resurrected my PMA (positive mental attitude), which was not easy.) I'm not saying that any of these made the difference, who knows! I had a late ov, on CD20, and because I suffer from a short luteal phase, I used progesterone cream to try to extend this phase to give the bean a chance.

Thanks to all the wonderful women on the over-35s board for all your advice and support! I hope you don't mind if I still hang out here, it's such an encouraging and supportive place to be. Lots of good luck and :dust: to everyone!!! xxx

Wow Cypress, congrats. That is quite a ttc arsenal you have there! Looks like it has done the trick though - H&H 9 months to you :happydance::happydance:

:yipee::yipee: Cypress praying you get a sticky bean! You deserve it after all you've been through!

Congrats on your much deserved BFP. Wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months.

CONGRATS CYPRESS!!!

Hope you have a wonderful 9+ months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back