The BFP Annoucement Sticky - Guidelines

Ok Im feeling braver to also join the club!!

For those who don't know i got my Bfp on my first round of Ivf last month, i am just over 5 weeks and not really believing it yet! I have low amh and diminished ovarian reserve so the chances of success was lower than most but it just proves.....don't give up hope!

Congratulations again Indigo and super x x

So happy for you Green, happy and healthy nine months!

Congrats Indigo and Green, Healthy and Happy 9 months to you both. Looks like this thread is heating up again. Let's keep those BFP's coming.

Ok Im feeling braver to also join the club!!

For those who don't know i got my Bfp on my first round of Ivf last month, i am just over 5 weeks and not really believing it yet! I have low amh and diminished ovarian reserve so the chances of success was lower than most but it just proves.....don't give up hope!

Congratulations again Indigo and super x x

:yipee::yipee: Greenfingers!! Must admit I did see you changed your status!! So happy you're feeling 'braver' and wishing you a wonderful 9 months! Promise I won't give up hope xXx

Hi all,
I'm a little scared to post this. It just doesn't feel real yet! I feel so unprepared. I got my BFP November 2nd. I think I was a late implanter, and I also think my ovulation date is one day early. I really had no idea that I would get a +. I thought for sure I was out. My temp only started to rise after that late implant, so I was sure I was out. I am pretty sure I got that implantation dip now with hindsight. Also, that one big temp spike I was sick as a dog with what I think was food poisoning.
My DH was a little shocked. I walked in the door after coming home very late from a trip and I just flat out told him what I saw on the IC and that I might be pregnant. For those of you who speak Spanish, his immediate response was "Puta madre". :bike: He's such a romantic. :haha: Anyhow, I whipped out my freshly purchased FRER, closed the door and did my business, then I invited him in to watch the magic. He was glued to that stick. He immediately said, "But there is no line." I explained to him that it takes a minute. He kept saying, "But there's no line". And then all of a sudden, he says, "Oh, there's a line."
So, it's had a couple of days to sink in. I have no idea what is next. I feel a little paralyzed. My GYN who I like no longer delivers babies, so I feel high and dry all of a sudden. I don't really know what to do next. I want to keep this info close until we see that everything is going well, so I don't want to arouse any suspicions by asking my friends questions. Should I go see my GP or just wait until I pick an OB? I am already asking for help on here :shrug:
As for any symptoms, the only thing I have been feeling is a stabbing sensation on the left side of my lower abdomen. I am trying to convince myself that this is normal and not an etopic. No bleeding at all.
We are both really pleased. :cloud9: I am not sleeping well because I am a little overwhelmed. How that is possible I don't know since we were on full assault. I think the Preseed helped us out. This was my first time trying that. Thanks everyone for all your help. You ladies have been amazing support for all my niggling doubts. I'm so excited and I am praying for you to get your BFPs and join me and Indigo and SuperAwesome! I need bump buddies!

viking i somehow missed your news the other day but very happy to be the first to congratulate you on this sticky thread.

big congrats and wish you a wonderful 9mths and the rest....:thumbup:

Enhorabuena y Congrats!! yay for you! Don´t worry about the sort of stabbing pains, I had them too and the midiwife said it was just things stretching out and was normal. Here we have to see the midwife first and then she refers you to the obs and gyny person. But I think you GP sounds like a good first port of call. I know everywhere is different, here they won´t do anything until 10 weeks, no blood or scans, although next time I´m insisting!
I am happy for you and wishing a h & H nine months.

Just wanted to say congrats again and have a healthy and happy 9 months. Also you might want to ask your current ob to reccomend another ob who could deliver your baby. Anyway enjoy this exciting time in your life.

Viking...me encanto la respuesta de Puta Madre hahahaha

Congrats again!!!!!!!!!

Viking congratulations that is fantastic, happy and healthy 9 months to you x x

Congrats Viking and Green, wishing you both H&H pregnancies...:flower:
Thanks for sharing your stories here, it is always so heartwarming and inspiring to read good news!

Just wanted to post huge congrats to indigo, super and viking again :hugs:...and now to greenfingers! :hugs:

Yay for :bfp:s aplenty!

Hi all,
I'm a little scared to post this. It just doesn't feel real yet! I feel so unprepared. I got my BFP November 2nd. I think I was a late implanter, and I also think my ovulation date is one day early. I really had no idea that I would get a +. I thought for sure I was out. My temp only started to rise after that late implant, so I was sure I was out. I am pretty sure I got that implantation dip now with hindsight. Also, that one big temp spike I was sick as a dog with what I think was food poisoning.
My DH was a little shocked. I walked in the door after coming home very late from a trip and I just flat out told him what I saw on the IC and that I might be pregnant. For those of you who speak Spanish, his immediate response was "Puta madre". :bike: He's such a romantic. :haha: Anyhow, I whipped out my freshly purchased FRER, closed the door and did my business, then I invited him in to watch the magic. He was glued to that stick. He immediately said, "But there is no line." I explained to him that it takes a minute. He kept saying, "But there's no line". And then all of a sudden, he says, "Oh, there's a line."
So, it's had a couple of days to sink in. I have no idea what is next. I feel a little paralyzed. My GYN who I like no longer delivers babies, so I feel high and dry all of a sudden. I don't really know what to do next. I want to keep this info close until we see that everything is going well, so I don't want to arouse any suspicions by asking my friends questions. Should I go see my GP or just wait until I pick an OB? I am already asking for help on here :shrug:
As for any symptoms, the only thing I have been feeling is a stabbing sensation on the left side of my lower abdomen. I am trying to convince myself that this is normal and not an etopic. No bleeding at all.
We are both really pleased. :cloud9: I am not sleeping well because I am a little overwhelmed. How that is possible I don't know since we were on full assault. I think the Preseed helped us out. This was my first time trying that. Thanks everyone for all your help. You ladies have been amazing support for all my niggling doubts. I'm so excited and I am praying for you to get your BFPs and join me and Indigo and SuperAwesome! I need bump buddies!

Delighted for you......please dont stress about aches and pains, we all have different reactions & rising hormones can make your body react in funny ways. Might even be trapped wind lol.
This is the umpteenth time I have read good feedback for preseed, so I am gonna buy some if I dont get a BFP this month x
Thanks for posting & congrats again x

Viking Congrats !! I just saw your post!!

I agree don't worry about the twinges or pinches of pain they are very normal.

Just wanted to say congratulations to Indigo, Superawesome, Greenfingers, and Viking!!! Lovely to see so many BFPs on this thread, keep them coming girls!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->