The BFP Annoucement Sticky - Guidelines

Omg!!!!!!!! Is this real??????
After 4 years of trying have I finally got my bfp?
Tested this afternoon at 15 dpo and have got my bfp!!!all seems unreal at the moment and trying to hold it down, in shock!!!!!!
Good luck to everyone and I hope this sticks xxx

Omg!!!!!!!! Is this real??????
After 4 years of trying have I finally got my bfp?
Tested this afternoon at 15 dpo and have got my bfp!!!all seems unreal at the moment and trying to hold it down, in shock!!!!!!
Good luck to everyone and I hope this sticks xxx

Beautygirl73 Congrats and Sticky vibes!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS Beautygirl & Peacebaby! H&H 9!

congratulations beautygirl73! Hope your beanie sticks:flower:

thanks LL and Ferne :hugs:

GIGANTIC congrats to Peacebaby and BeautyGirl!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: Here's some sticky dust :dust: :dust: :dust:

Beautygirl, congrats on your BFP! Many sticky vibes being sent your way. :dust:
Have a H&H 9 months :happydance:

Congrats Peacebaby and Beautygirl. Healthy and happy 9 months to you both. Seeing all these bfps gives me hope. Thanks for sharing ladies.

Super congrats beautygirl! Wishing you much stickiness of bean! :hugs:

Congratulations Peacebaby and Beautygirl! Lots and lots of sticky vibes for both of you!!!

well at the age of 47 and I would be due at 48 and a half I have another BFP. This is the third one since I had Daniel who is nearly 3. They all ended by 8 weeks. The first two lots were twins with clearly two sacs but only one progressed to heartbeat each time. Third time was a blighted ovum and had a sac and yolk with maybe a forming pole but nothing else. So I am hoping and praying this time we get our last live baby and family member.

So far looking good with tests showing a faint line at 9dpo and doubling in colour quite quickly, pics on the HPT gallery. Nausea and other usual signs and definitely off quite a few of my usual foods and drinks. No more tea or coffee - orange juice with the pulp freshly squeezed seems the go. No more weetbix instead it is special K.
hopig it al means good things.

I have made an early dr appts though as I have adult onset asthma which is still not under control and a benign liver tumour called a focal nodular hyperplasia which can grow with pregnancy hormones. I gather that will make me high risk now too along with my age.
We had given up on actively TTC due to my health so this is a complete but welcome surprise.

Judy

:happydance::happydance::happydance:AngelicDragon
Truly wishing a H&H9 and big CONGRATS!!!!

Big Congrats AngelicDragon wishing you a very healthy and happy 9 months.

Awesome news Angelic! Healthy Healthy preg vibes your way!!! Thanks for keeping the hope alive!!

Congrats Angelicdragon! I hope you have a very H&H 9!

Congrats Angelic!! H&H 9 months!!

Oh, also, I suppose I'd better announce my BFP!! 5 weeks today apparently - drs appointment on Monday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->