The BFP Annoucement Sticky - Guidelines

CONGRATS TO INDIGO, GREEN, AND VIKING!! WOO to the HOO!

Indigo; Super; Greenfingers; Viking and Tweety Pie - CONGRATULATIONS

Wishing you all happy; healthy and full term pregnancies with easy labours and healthy babies x

Yay!!! Tweety Pie, GREENFINGERS, Viking, SuperAwesome, and INDIGO. H&H9!!!!! (and what MacWooley said :thumbup:)

Congratulations Tweety have a health and happy 9 months!!!

Thanks ladies......... i am so incredibly nervous but we did it :happydance::happydance:

hi everyone

I meant to post here a few days ago but a couple of scares made me wait it out. So for those who missed my post in the testing thread, my little embry was a late implanter (8-10 DPO) and I mistook implantation bleeding for AF. But betas last week showed up positive :happydance::happydance:
We're both very grateful to the Divine Being and very excited, though it's been a rollercoaster ride especially since I was told my uterine lining is on the thin-ish side. Due for scan later this week to locate the pregnancy. The wait is maddening and I'm doing my best to stay calm. I've never gotten past the 5 week mark before so this week is a challenge.
Thank you all for your wonderful support and sharing your lives here, it is amazing how many of us face the same troubles in different ways and it often helps just to know that we're not alone.

you're all in my positive meditations, visualisations and prayers...it can and will happen ladies!
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Congrats Peacebaby!!!!!!!! Lots of sticky thoughts coming your way. Happy and healthy 9 months. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->