The BFP Annoucement Sticky - Guidelines

No I´m not patient I´m paying to see a DR on the 12th instead. Too risky to wait in case they think I should be taking aspirin or progesterone. I will try to be patient and calm too ommmmmmmmmmmmmm

Good for you - I wouldn't have been able to wait that long either! :wacko: :thumbup:

Ommmmmm :winkwink:

All well Sus - starting to feel movements and panicking about not having anything ready yet!!

Oh my god, that is so cute, you can feel it moving. OMG time does fly! I can´t believe how fast it has gone! you are already gone half way!
Glad to hear everything is well with baba:hugs::hugs:

Hi girls I haven't been on here in ages as I couldn't cope with the stress and took a break..

After 13 1/2 months,we finally got our BFP. :happydance:8DPO

We were NTNP since November as it put us under so much stress.

For last couple months I just check with CBFM a couple days to see if I am ovulating.
This month I only had one stick and tested day 14 and it was high,didn't :sex: to day 16 as I had the girls over on day 15 and was what you say a bit drunk..LOL
So we :sex: in the morn of day 16 and that night.

No symptoms until yesterday when my OH squeezed me and my boobs were sore so thought uuum maybe,so tested with my cheapie Ovulation stick and test line came up darker than control line..I just knew I was pregnant :dance:

Sorry this is so long..

Congratulations to everyone who got their BFP and :dust:

To everyone.. xxxx

ME 41 OH 40 our first...
https://lt3f.lilypie.com/kLHGp1.png

Hi girls I haven't been on here in ages as I couldn't cope with the stress and took a break..

For last couple months I just check with CBFM a couple days to see if I am ovulating.
This month I only had one stick and tested day 14 and it was high,didn't :sex: to day 16 as I had the girls over on day 15 and was what you say a bit drunk..LOL

No symptoms until yesterday when my OH squeezed me and my boobs were sore so thought uuum maybe,so tested with my cheapie Ovulation stick and test line came up darker than control line..I just knew I was pregnant :dance:

Sorry this is so long..

To everyone.. xxxx

ME 41 OH 40 our first...

That's brilliant news :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

What a great story. Congrats and have a healthy and happy 9 months!!!

Sorry this is so long..

To everyone.. xxxx

ME 41 OH 40 our first...

That's brilliant news :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thank you so much Desperado167,
I really hope you get your wee sticky baba,you deserve it so much..:hugs: xxxx

Congrats!

Thank you LLbean, I wish you all the best in your journey,I've been following some of you on back then I took a break from here..
Hope you get your wee special :baby: xxx

Goldie thanks so much for your lovely reply and you took the time to thank each one of us in turn ,that was sweet ,have a happy and healthy nine months gorgeous .:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Goldie thanks so much for your lovely reply and you took the time to thank each one of us in turn ,that was sweet ,have a happy and healthy nine months gorgeous .:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

My pleasure babe,you've been threw such a tough time and just wish you all the luck in the world..:hugs::hugs:

I also think what I remember is that your from Belfast,I'm also from N.Ireland..:thumbup:

:dust::dust: to you hun..xxx

Congratulations Goldie!! Happy and healthy nine months.

CONGRATS Goldie!!!! Wow - 8DPO it showed up?! That's so awesome you got a little Spring Surprise!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Wow Goldie :-D congratulations, thats great news (gives me encouragement), wishing you 9 mths health & happiness from another ni gal

Wow Goldie :-D congratulations, thats great news (gives me encouragement), wishing you 9 mths health & happiness from another ni gal

awww thank you threebirds :hugs:..
Wishing you all the luck in the world and you get your wee :baby: very very soon.

Lovely to see a NI gal on here..xxxx

:dust: to you babes..

https://lbdf.lilypie.com/Ef8mp1.png

major congrats Goldie!! You give lots of us longtimers, hope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->