The BFP Annoucement Sticky - Guidelines

Thanks ladies!

My test this morning was much darker and I of course will test again each day until I am satisfied with the concentration before I make an appt for blood test.

Thanks ladies!

My test this morning was much darker and I of course will test again each day until I am satisfied with the concentration before I make an appt for blood test.

CONGRATS Stephers!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

OK really really tentative positive for me. The tests have been showing faint lines for four days, doesn´t seem to be getting any darker, but then it doesn´t go away either. I´m going to see the DR today to see if I can get bloods done. I´m not celebrating yet, but if you can keep me in your thoughts and send sticky bean vines that would be great.

Natsby.....OMG! Make sure you post as SOON as you get a result frm the Dr!!!! Super sticky vibes being sent your way......

and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NATS!!!!!! :wohoo::wohoo:

Okay, I know you say you're not celebrating and I'm trying to keep calm here but OMG girl!!!! Go see the Dr and get back here and let us know what's what yea?? :thumbup:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

natsby - that's wonderful! :happydance: i certainly will be keeping you in my thoughts. keep us posted and sending you lots of sticky wishes. :thumbup::hugs:

I was due to start IUI next cycle too. When i told the clinic I wasn´t coming in they were so surprised! Just shows Dr can be so sure of them selves but they aren´t always right!

I was due to start IUI next cycle too. When i told the clinic I wasn´t coming in they were so surprised! Just shows Dr can be so sure of them selves but they aren´t always right!

:yipee::yipee: That's my girl, proving them wrong!!!!!:thumbup:x

Natsby !!! Super sticky vibes, congrats, keep us posted!

Great news Natsby!! Stick little bean stick!!

w/HPT's line is a line, girl! CONGRATS TO YOU!!!!

Let us know about the bloods tho!

well saw the Dr but no bloods, in fact no nothing. I have to go private if I want anything before May!!!! The health service here is dying on its feet. So I have a DR appointment booked on the 12th March and until then I will just have to hope and pray. It sucks! But at least I got a bfp, got to be a good start. Thanks for the congrats everyone.

Nats, try and keep positive with your positive :hugs:, I am :thumbup: Any chance you can post us a pic to see on B's POAS thread??? It'd make us ever so happy :flower:

Oh wow! Great news, congratulations Nats! Lots of sticky :dust::dust::dust:

Natsby--positive sticky vibes sending your way! system sucks but yay you got your bfp and everything will work out--try to relax :hugs:

OK really really tentative positive for me. The tests have been showing faint lines for four days, doesn´t seem to be getting any darker, but then it doesn´t go away either. I´m going to see the DR today to see if I can get bloods done. I´m not celebrating yet, but if you can keep me in your thoughts and send sticky bean vines that would be great.

omg nats wonderful news :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:praying for you and your little bean:kiss:

Yeah Natsby!! Very exciting and sticky bean for you!!

omg omg I hope and pray its good news :hugs::hugs::hugs: I looked at your test, I found the IC's took ages to get a good line. can you get a frer? I found the progression in the darkness helped me along the wait. Im waiting for my 12 week scan, 4 weeks to go and its going slow.

Thanks Sarah! The lines are getting darker, but slowly. Good luck with the scan, I know what you mean time goes so slowly when your waiting. I am trying to relax but I know I won´t really until I have seen a heart beat. How is your morning sickness? I am sure your scan will be good, at last it looks like it is happening for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->