The BFP Annoucement Sticky - Guidelines

Thanks Sarah! The lines are getting darker, but slowly. Good luck with the scan, I know what you mean time goes so slowly when your waiting. I am trying to relax but I know I won´t really until I have seen a heart beat. How is your morning sickness? I am sure your scan will be good, at last it looks like it is happening for us.

MS has been terrible! but Ive had an injury so thats overriding the sickness right now :wacko: it was amazing to hear the HB on my 7 week scan but Im still being cautious till the 12 week. I will cry for joy and shout it from the rooftops if bub is still alive and well. Cant wait for your first apt :hugs:

Well, I guess I will announce here. I got a BFP on Feb 23. After a bit of a scare (completely paranoid me after MC in December) I got some beta numbers that look really good. 1712 for 19 DPO. I'm glad to join up with Natsby!!!!!

Nats, Viking :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I have already congratulated both but again CONGRATS!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well I have my very cautious anouncement that I got my BFP as well:thumbup: Same day as Nats!! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: and two days after Viking, wow, talk about coincidence!! we must have all timed it at and coincided in concetpion day :blush::haha::haha:

Anyway, early days but I do hope and pray that the three beans are very, very sticky :dust::dust::dust:

wow Sus09, Viking15 and Natsby, what a great week.
hope this is the start of all the regulars in this section getting their bfps
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats ladies ! Fabulous news and yay for the timing.

Viking thanks for posting here, I somehow missed your news:dohh:
That's a great beta :happydance:

Lots of sticky dust for all of you:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Congrats to Sus09, Natsby, and Viking. Wishing you all a healthy and happy 9 months and sending you all buckets of sticky dust. Looks like this thread is starting heat up again. Let's see some more BFP's ladies. Woo Hoo :happydance:

Congrats to Sus09, Natsby, and Viking. Wishing you all a healthy and happy 9 months and sending you all buckets of sticky dust. Looks like this thread is starting heat up again. Let's see some more BFP's ladies. Woo Hoo :happydance:

Can someone please tell me what DPO stands for, or can you direct me to a thread that lets me know. Thanks!

Can someone please tell me what DPO stands for, or can you direct me to a thread that lets me know. Thanks!

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

Yay Viking!!! Fantastic news! :yipee::yipee::yipee:
Sus you know I am overjoyed to have such a fab bump buddy on this journey. I am so happy to see a few of the longer termers getting bfps. I hope there are some more to come this month.

I am so excited for you Natsby! I know the journey has been rough! I'm glad we are bump buddies!

Congrats to Viking & Sus09!!! Yay, we're getting some BFP's in again!

Natsby - May? Wow - I'd go nuts, but don't follow me- relax & take it easy for a while. Well, the bright side is that you will become the most patient person in the world by then?

No I´m not patient I´m paying to see a DR on the 12th instead. Too risky to wait in case they think I should be taking aspirin or progesterone. I will try to be patient and calm too ommmmmmmmmmmmmm

No I´m not patient I´m paying to see a DR on the 12th instead. Too risky to wait in case they think I should be taking aspirin or progesterone. I will try to be patient and calm too ommmmmmmmmmmmmm

:haha::haha::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->