The BFP Annoucement Sticky - Guidelines

Congrats Luckystar and buster!! May your bumps be stretch mark free, your mornings sickness free and you lives stress free. Luck and good health to you and your beans!!

Hi ladies, just wanted to add my BFP to this thread :flower:

I tested this morning at 11dpo and got my BFP - on my 37th birthday :happydance: I am still in shock, I really expected it to be negative but this cycle has been different even before I ovulated... strange!

I have a son who is coming up to 18 mths old, and have been TTC since I got my AF back on his 1st birthday.

I hope my new little bean sticks, and sending lots of sticky dust to all the other recent BFPs in the thread :dust:

Congrats EverythingXd! Hope you have a very sticky, happy & healthy 9 months!!! :yipee:

Congrats EverythingXd have a healthy and happy 9 months!!!

I got my :bfp: this morning at the doctor's office for an entirely unrelated appointment!!! I stopped on the way home to get an HPT to make sure they didn't mix up my pee with anyone else :blush:

I'm so excited!!!

Attachments

• 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 16
I got my :bfp: this morning at the doctor's office for an entirely unrelated appointment!!! I stopped on the way home to get an HPT to make sure they didn't mix up my pee with anyone else :blush:

I'm so excited!!!

Congrats on your BFP!!!!!! :happydance::thumbup::yellow:

Hi ladies, just wanted to add my BFP to this thread :flower:

I tested this morning at 11dpo and got my BFP - on my 37th birthday :happydance: I am still in shock, I really expected it to be negative but this cycle has been different even before I ovulated... strange!

I have a son who is coming up to 18 mths old, and have been TTC since I got my AF back on his 1st birthday.

I hope my new little bean sticks, and sending lots of sticky dust to all the other recent BFPs in the thread :dust:

How awesome!! What a terrific birthday present!! :happydance:

Just wanted to share my :bfp: news with you.

I'm 40 in August and this is the best (early) present I could have asked for. I have only just done the test and will be telling my OH later. It's just sinking in for me...:wacko:

Am over the moon but scared at the same time. My DD is only 10 months old, it's going to be hard!!

Fingers crossed that my little bean is a sticky one :flower:

Wishing you all lots and lots of :dust:

Hi Luckystar...I just turned 40 in February...which is when I decided that I wanted to TTC, Congrats on your BFP!! :happydance:

I'm new to this site...only been around for a few days...
Reading about all the BFPs is so incredible!! I am hoping for one this month. Today is on;y cd20 so I have to wait and see.
But I wanted to say congratulations to all the BFPs!!!:happydance:
I'm so excited for all of you...and I'm hoping some of that sticky stuff and baby dust comes my way...

Jessica

I'm new to this site...only been around for a few days...
Reading about all the BFPs is so incredible!! I am hoping for one this month. Today is on;y cd20 so I have to wait and see.
But I wanted to say congratulations to all the BFPs!!!:happydance:
I'm so excited for all of you...and I'm hoping some of that sticky stuff and baby dust comes my way...

Jessica

42 here - and I'm happy to share my freshly made :dust: your way! Lots of luck to you! :flower:

:happydance:Congrats! :happydance: That is a GREAT LINE!! Mine was that dark when I found out. Hope you have a Happy and Healthy 9 Months

Hi ladies, I want to say that I wish everyone a BFP in the near future. I'm 36 and on the 19th got a BFP. It can and does happen. ***BABY DUST***

Congrats mjv! I pray you have a happy & healthy 9 months!!!

Yay! I got my BFP at 9DPO I'm so excited. Have to wait til 12 weeks to tell people so am really happy about this thread. Thanks.

Yay! I got my BFP at 9DPO I'm so excited. Have to wait til 12 weeks to tell people so am really happy about this thread. Thanks.

Congratulations :happydance:

That's the downside to testing early isn't it, having to wait so long for 12 weeks?! I found out at 3 and a half weeks so it dragged! :haha:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
Sprinkling the babydust around as we need a few more bfps in here!
Good luck everyone x

Hoping you have a groovy lil one in there for 8 more months!!!! CONGRATS!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

OK ladies, time for some more BFP's on this thread!!! We just went 2 months without any!? :dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->