The BFP Annoucement Sticky - Guidelines

Yes, prickly that's definitely a :bfp: - Congrats to you!!! Hoping you have a happy healthy rainbow in 8 more months! :yipee:

Hi ladies hope you dont mind me jumping in on your thread been lurking for few months round the forums lol!Ive got a beautiful 12yr old and 2 little angels, last one flew to heaven 28/06/12!! Being over forty for last 2 mmc's I was thinking my age is against me and feeling bit hopeless but im reading all you ladies threads and its so uplifting! so just had to post a thank you and sending :dust::dust::dust::dust: xx

I know, this summer has been pretty sad - only 2 of us?! It's been like this on my thread too... I think only 2 in the last 4 months :nope: And August has been deemed Weird Ov Month, too! :wacko:

So sorry to see your ICSI results... :hugs:

Sending all of us major sticky :dust::dust::dust:!!!!

Four and I'm one of them! Have hope ladies, natural conception at 40 xx

yup we have 4 now hehehe way to close out the month Lady H!!

I know I congratulated (twice), but hey - ONE MORE TIME! :yipee::wohoo::happydance:

:hugs:

Yes, we got 3 just on TTC #1, 35+ (all natural) in the last 3 days! And one on RMC - the blue moon brought a magical wave of BFP's, so hoping there's more to come!!!

:dust:

I am 34 and on my third pregnancy. We had a TR in March and now we are pregnant. Whoo Hoo.

I just got my :bfp: last night! I turned 35 in July, and had been TTC since the beginning of the year. Since we went over 6 months TTC, we started fertility testing this cycle (August/September). OH had a SA on the 13th, and I was lined up for an HSG next cycle. We haven't even gotten the results of the SA or my FSH, estradiol and AMH yet! I guess I'll call the RE office on Monday to let them know the news. Funny how things work out! I was worried because of my age, but OH wasn't. Babydust to everyone TTC!

Congrats to winter daze and the other new moms!! H&H 9 months !

Hi there everyone,

This is my first post and it's very exciting. So I am 38 and 4 months old, have been TTC since I got married Oct 09. We tried naturally until July this year when we tried an iui for the first time, no joy that month. We found out that I have one blocked tube, a curved cervix and my hubby has dodgy sperm.... Explains our difficulties. We decided as we only have 6 tries a year to move straight to ivf and started the process in Sept and I am delighted to announce we hit the jackpot first try :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am due 16th June 2013

This gives me 6 weeks to loose the baby weight to be a bridesmaid for my baby sister!! Fat chance :)

Hi ladies,

I just got my bfp this morning and I'm so happy! Hoping it sticks- I know how common chemical pregnancies and miscarriage are, so I'm trying to be cautiously excited. But I'm 36, this is our second cycle trying and we got a bfp at 13dpo! I quit taking my birth control pills in early August (after 17 years on them continuously!!!!), had a withdrawal bleed, a 32 day cycle with ovulation, ovulated on day 17 this time and now a bfp! We were using opk's and I was temping every morning, and this month we tried lots of BD'ing- five times in 3 days when I got my positive opk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->