The BFP Annoucement Sticky - Guidelines

Whoops! Just realized there's a thread for pregnancy tests. Here's my post:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...please-help-could-evap-line.html#post34283627

I am 36 years old (as is my DH) and we are TTC our 1st baby. I tested yesterday (I felt pretty sure I was out this month) but I got my B(Faint)P at noon then took a digital test in the evening and it confirmed we are 2 weeks pregnant!!! Keep up the hope, ladies!! I have been so worried and stressed it wouldn't happen. I think having a cold at the beginning of this cycle helped to displace all that energy into feeling better and so I didn't stress about it this month. Wishing baby dust to all of you, ladies!!!

Hi ladies, I got my unexpected :bfp: yesterday!

https://[URL=https://s1134.photobucket.com/albums/m609/mrsb5810/happy%20mothers%20day/?action=view&current=e26040a99d578c19f2587aa9751166ae.jpg]https://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m609/mrsb5810/happy%20mothers%20day/th_e26040a99d578c19f2587aa9751166ae.jpg[/URL]

I'm 3 months shy of being 41 ( & DH is a year older than me). This is me so so luckily falling pregnant with #2 naturally on our 5 month of trying. Our #1, dd was conceived naturally when I was 37 after 11 months of trying!!. I know it's early days for me but just wanted to share & say hang in there for what i know can be these very frustrating ttc journeys for us older mums! :hugs:

I used to post on bnb a lot..but I had a miscarriage and was truly heart broken! And needed a really long break...I don't think I've posted in almost 2 years...eve though I lurkerd a little..but after 8 years of ttc...I'm happy to finally announce that I'm currently going into my 19th week, pregnant with triplets! Thanks to IVF. My husband and I are so blessed and are thankful everyday. Wishing everyone a happy and healthy 9 months!

Luvmydoggies--a triple congrats to you! Thanks so much for coming on and sharing this news. It's sad to hear about the heartbreak along the way, but so encouraging to see the success stories. They are what keep us going. Oh yeah, and the incredibly strong maternal urge to have a child and be a mother!

Luvmydoggies--a triple congrats to you! Thanks so much for coming on and sharing this news. It's sad to hear about the heartbreak along the way, but so encouraging to see the success stories. They are what keep us going. Oh yeah, and the incredibly strong maternal urge to have a child and be a mother!

Thank you! Vonn! You're so sweet.:flower: the success stories were so encouring to me and my husband and also kept us going. It will happen. :dust: :dust:

THIS IS RIDICULOUS!

Sorry for shouting so loudly, but I don't know whether to laugh or cry because THIS IS RIDICULOUS!

When I finally noticed that my period was 5 days late, I assumed it was the menopause... like you would at my age... and I assumed that I was imagining that my breasts were hurting all the time and that wine and coffee had stopped tasting nice... and I assumed that my joints were all aching because I'm old... and I ended up telling myself that it was entirely the power of suggestion and wishful thinking that was causing me to eat raw anchovies out of the jar...

but two very clearly positive pregnancy tests can't be figments of my imagination (can they?)...

so it's official: I am five weeks pregnant!

Why is this ridiculous? BECAUSE IN EXACTLY A MONTH, I SHALL BE FORTY-EIGHT YEARS OLD. I haven't have a sniff of a conception for more than two years, and that one miscarried at ten weeks. We've been giving away our baby things, knowing that Rowan was never now going to have a sibling to pass them down to... and only last month, we let our NCT membership lapse. I am nearly forty-eight years old, and I'm pregnant... wish me luck, ladies, because I cannot imagine how much of it I am going to need!

Awwww that's great!,, meant to be!!!!! You've given me hope congratulations to you and your family!!!! Your daughter will be over the moon bless her xxx

Racheldigger--A big congrats to you! Thank you for sharing your :bfp: with us. I wish you a sticky bean & hh 9 months. :flower:

THIS IS RIDICULOUS!

Sorry for shouting so loudly, but I don't know whether to laugh or cry because THIS IS RIDICULOUS!

When I finally noticed that my period was 5 days late, I assumed it was the menopause... like you would at my age... and I assumed that I was imagining that my breasts were hurting all the time and that wine and coffee had stopped tasting nice... and I assumed that my joints were all aching because I'm old... and I ended up telling myself that it was entirely the power of suggestion and wishful thinking that was causing me to eat raw anchovies out of the jar...

but two very clearly positive pregnancy tests can't be figments of my imagination (can they?)...

so it's official: I am five weeks pregnant!

Why is this ridiculous? BECAUSE IN EXACTLY A MONTH, I SHALL BE FORTY-EIGHT YEARS OLD. I haven't have a sniff of a conception for more than two years, and that one miscarried at ten weeks. We've been giving away our baby things, knowing that Rowan was never now going to have a sibling to pass them down to... and only last month, we let our NCT membership lapse. I am nearly forty-eight years old, and I'm pregnant... wish me luck, ladies, because I cannot imagine how much of it I am going to need!
WOW! Congratulations! I hope it works out for you! You are still young!

Hi ladies! I just turned 40 and got my BFP two weeks ago. I'm nervous and anxious and all of the things that come with being an older mama, but also filled with hope and excitement. Thank you for letting me share my news :)

Congratulations :) the hard thing about being an older mum is actually getting pregnant !!! You've done that bit !!!!! Now time to relax . I had my first at 41 and second at 43 .. No issues ... You will be just fine :)

Congratulations :) the hard thing about being an older mum is actually getting pregnant !!! You've done that bit !!!!! Now time to relax . I had my first at 41 and second at 43 .. No issues ... You will be just fine :)

Thank you so much for your well wishes and encouragement! I appreciate it :)

Hello , I been here on my last 2 pregnancies at 38 and 40 and looks like i am back again at 44 !!
Today is 10 dpo and i hava faint positive please see pic , i know at this age i should be cautious but i am quite exited and wanted to share , also there is hope for us oldies , i didnt have any treatment all natural 6 m trying .

23E3CAFD-854A-45D1-BF2E-2D5A18323B96.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->