The BFP Annoucement Sticky - Guidelines

congrats ladies, just wondered how old you are with bfp's?

yay good for you! Have a long happy pregnancy and don´t forget to tell us your secrets and tricks, if you had any, then maybe we will see you in first trimester soon.

Seems we had 6 BFPs in April.
There are 2 so far for May.
1 week left....:dust: :dust: :dust:

Who is still in?
When r u testing?

I'm still in but by a thread lol...pretty certain my Birthday gift will be the witch's arrival LOL

i'm still in and really trying not to obsess!!
i'm 7 days post iui today, had a temp dip yesterday....a few ver like AF pains today..... nothing else...just nackered tired:wacko:

i'm still in and really trying not to obsess!!
i'm 7 days post iui today, had a temp dip yesterday....a few ver like AF pains today..... nothing else...just nackered tired:wacko:

Tired/fatigue is good ;-) That is the only part I recall from when I was pregnant with my daughter...as in BEFORE I knew I was pregnant... I could fall asleep anywhere LOL

I have been testing just for the heck of it...not even a smidge of a faint line LOL. Massive headache today so yeah, pretty certain the witch will be here to celebrate my birthday tomorrow

My ticker is off...no AF yet, but feeling dead tired and weak today....looking forward to the next cycle since hubby will be home for BDing...thinking about trying the 'every other day' approach and starting a bit earlier this time around....

Red & LL..... your charts look promising...when r u testing?

being the naughty girl that i am i tested this morn (friday27th). Now i know its BFN but and this is a big butt (like my own these days:haha:) there may have been a slight shadow of a whisper of a line tho it could be my eyes and defo not getting in any way uppy about it. I tested the day before yesterday to see if trigger shot gone and defo neg then.
So wait and see................

Red & LL..... your charts look promising...when r u testing?

being the naughty girl that i am i tested this morn (friday27th). Now i know its BFN but and this is a big butt (like my own these days:haha:) there may have been a slight shadow of a whisper of a line tho it could be my eyes and defo not getting in any way uppy about it. I tested the day before yesterday to see if trigger shot gone and defo neg then.
So wait and see................

O I hope that line darkens for u Hun,:hugs:How many days past ovulation are you?:hugs::hugs:

i'm 9 days post IUI:wacko:

Keeping everything crossed for you that it's a sticky bean:hugs:,I am dying to test too,but am only 7dpo ,But got myself stocked up with tests today from the pound shop in case I cave tomorrow:blush::hugs::hugs:

good luck everyone!

I saw another over 35 BFP in the BFP announcement thread, doesnt look like she is in this section but theres another!

good luck everyone!

I saw another over 35 BFP in the BFP announcement thread, doesnt look like she is in this section but theres another!

Hopefully the luck will carry on through sarah:hugs:,wen are u testing?xxxxx

Good luck to those ladies that are testing soon. Hope you all get good news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->