The BFP Annoucement Sticky - Guidelines

I've stared at this screen for ages and never noticed this BFP sticky before lol

Thanks for pointing it out Clairey

So I'm here, after an MMC 16 months ago and 2 chemicals in the past 7 months.

I'm 41, 42 in Dec and this will be our first, DF is 27.

The thing is, we've been on holiday in the New Forest for 2 weeks and had more than my share of wine, cider etc ... well after 16 months TTC you just need to chill out every now and then.

We were just finishing off the holiday last night when we got back and I had 2 bottles of Magners left so I thought, go on then, I'll have one.

DF asked if I wanted another and I don't what made me think, I'll test before I have this one ... but that's what I did and lo and behold, a faint line started to appear on the IC after about a minute. I swore I was seeing things so did a CB Digi and tried to busy myself so I wasn't sat there staring at it and it popped up 'Pregnant 1-2 weeks' when I checked a few minutes later.

I thought I was CD29 as I've not been paying too much attention this cycle but it turns out I'm only CD27 today with AF due on Friday so fingers crossed she packs her bags for the next 9 months

Happy & Healthy 9 months everyone xx

What a lovely story. Congratulations. :happydance: :happydance:

they're still getting darker :happydance: come on baby you can do it

Attachments

• IMAG0641.jpg
    IMAG0641.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 38
they're still getting darker :happydance: come on baby you can do it

Nice progression Truly. Mine looked like these at first and then gradually ended up being as dark as the control line,but that was many days after af was due. I'm addicted to poas as I love seeing the strong lines!!!
:hugs::hugs:

Congrats on all those dark lines!!! let's keep them coming!!! I am getting tempted to retake a test just to see if mine is any darker O:)

I've run out of ICs now but got some more on the way :haha: I just can't stop myself.

I've got a few CB digis at home but hanging out until the weekend to do another of those and will hopefully see the 2-3 weeks. OMG I'm so excited!

Nice one Truly! This one is definately for keeps!!!:thumbup:x

Will you have a girl ot boy? .......hmmmmm......

https://www.webwomb.com/chinesechart.htm

and another girl for me according to this!

this is a difficult area for us, as my husband will die for a girl but now i think i'd like a boy.... but as storm said, i actually do not care as long as it's healthy bean!

Mine says girl for me too, we'll see if its right!! Like the others, I don't care either way, just want a little one to get here in one piece!!! O:)

Wow, this is such an exciting thread, I really hope I can get on here sometime in the next few months :)

ok...it's been long enough...a BFP is eminent here...lets go ladies!!!!!

Yes, come on girls!!! here's to another round of BFP's :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->