The BFP Annoucement Sticky - Guidelines

its exciting to think that any one of us TTC'ers could be next! don't ever let the hope go...it can happen any month. Ive many 'friends' on here who have been trying for 1-2 years and recently got pregnant so sometimes it just takes TIME :kiss:

yes, but there were so many bfps last month! where are the may flowers? just 1 will suffice....

Hi ladies, i'm new to this board, so hope its ok to post my BFP !!! I am 38 next week and have two older kids (8 & 10 yo) and this is no.1 with my partner (split with my boys dad when they were 1 & 3) and we got our BFP on our second cycle, after 7+ years on the pill. Good luck to you all :flower:

Wow, congrats and wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months !

Congrats hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months. Let's keep those BFPs coming.

Congrats mum2be38 ...LOVE hearing about new BFPs...who's next? Come on ladies!!!

Hi ladies, i'm new to this board, so hope its ok to post my BFP !!! I am 38 next week and have two older kids (8 & 10 yo) and this is no.1 with my partner (split with my boys dad when they were 1 & 3) and we got our BFP on our second cycle, after 7+ years on the pill. Good luck to you all :flower:

Congratulations and wishing you a happy & healthy pregnancy :thumbup:

Yay 38 and BFP, that gives me hope too. Congrats I hope you have a lovely easy pregnancy.

Congratulations! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!

ive just got my BFP!!!!!!!
really hope you all get yours too:hugs:xxxxxxxxx

Congratulations Herbie!! Happy & healthy 9 months to you!

That's 2, it's a good start but we need more ladies! I still have hopes for myself, tested this morning at 10dpo and bfn but there's still plenty of time left in my cycle so FX'd.

Congratulations Herbie!! Happy & healthy 9 months to you!

That's 2, it's a good start but we need more ladies! I still have hopes for myself, tested this morning at 10dpo and bfn but there's still plenty of time left in my cycle so FX'd.
everything crossed for you hun:hugs:

OMG Congrats congrats herbie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOO HOOOO!!!!!

that is AWESOME!!!!!!

Yay!!!!! Another BFP Congrats and a health and happy 9 months. I love hearing about all these BFPs. Let's keep them coming ladies. Hopefully I can join in at some time too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->