The BFP Annoucement Sticky - Guidelines

:yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::flower:Major Major Congrats :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

You and hubby deserve it so much!!!!!

congrats purplelou, and congrats again wendy!

i haven't been around on the forum for a few weeks or so but i've popped back to share some news. after 2 cp aug and dec, it looks like it's 3rd time lucky for me. fxed. i went for my first scan yesterday 5wk 2days, and lo and behold there's two! :oneofeach: it's still sinking in :shock::haha:

https://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae185/NatatISTANBUL/th_theminidogans2.jpg

:wohoo: Massive Congratulations hun :wohoo:

Congrats sumatwsimit wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months.

i haven't been around on the forum for a few weeks or so but i've popped back to share some news. after 2 cp aug and dec, it looks like it's 3rd time lucky for me. fxed. i went for my first scan yesterday 5wk 2days, and lo and behold there's two! :oneofeach: it's still sinking in :shock::haha:

Suma wow!!!!! Over the moon for you, congrats to you and mr d :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Now can we get your journal back...can't let miss the excitement.

Oh WOW, what a bonus for you! That's so awesome, congrats!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Just wanted to share my :bfp: news with you.

I'm 40 in August and this is the best (early) present I could have asked for. I have only just done the test and will be telling my OH later. It's just sinking in for me...:wacko:

Am over the moon but scared at the same time. My DD is only 10 months old, it's going to be hard!!

Fingers crossed that my little bean is a sticky one :flower:

Wishing you all lots and lots of :dust:

Congratulations sumatwsimit,double the joy :happydance: xxx

Just wanted to share my :bfp: news with you.

I'm 40 in August and this is the best (early) present I could have asked for. I have only just done the test and will be telling my OH later. It's just sinking in for me...:wacko:

Am over the moon but scared at the same time. My DD is only 10 months old, it's going to be hard!!

Fingers crossed that my little bean is a sticky one :flower:

Wishing you all lots and lots of :dust:

Big congratulations Luckystar :hugs: xxx

Congratulations Luckystar have a healthy and happy 9 months.

Congrats Luckystar!!! Now you can thank them! :winkwink: Wishing a H&H 9-months for you!

Wow, Congrats Buster!!! It looks like you have been trying a long time, honey - I hope & pray its a sticky, sticky, sticky bean!!! Have a Happy & Healthy 9 months!!! :happydance:

Wow, Congrats Buster!!! It looks like you have been trying a long time, honey - I hope & pray its a sticky, sticky, sticky bean!!! Have a Happy & Healthy 9 months!!! :happydance:

Thanks so much for your well wishes.

Wow so many to say congrats to!!!!! H & H 9 months ladies sticky beans to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->