The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

I was hoping for a BFP before Taylor's due date, but it just passed last week. :(

welcome missmummy, I'm sorry to hear about your MMC, and hope you find support here. Odd question, but how did you find medical management? I did that also for my MMC and found it pretty awful at first..

Jess (and everyone else), I uploaded my doppler video! I know it's silly but for some reason I keep thinking that heartbeat is me... even though I checked mine and it's only 70-80 bpm..:blush: That sounds like an amazing heart rate Jess!! it varies for me too.. anywhere from 140 to a bit over 160!

https://youtu.be/U7_yd9GyUc8

Thank you :hugs: for you too. I found it horrendous. I had the pills and had to stay in hospital. I went in at 8.30am and didn't leave till 6.50pm! Such a long horrendous day. 5 weeks today I was just leaving the hospital without my baby in my tummy anymore :cry: It seems so long ago yet it also seems like it was only yesterday too! Its weird.

That's a lovely HB hun :hugs: so reassuring to hear it I bet :) x

Can't go wrong with the Smiley--its either there or an empty circle LOL

I just ordered a pack of 7 for $14us dollars. Hopefully, i paid a reasonable price! I also bidded on a CBFM for $50 which comes with 20 strips- lets see if I get it... Come on eBay!!!

I think that is a fair price for the 7 pack. I think I got my last one for $12.50ish and the whole pack was defective (Well the reader was not the strips) so Clearblue sent me a new pack for free. I think I paid almost $25 when I bought a 7 pack @ Wal-mart, so Amazon was the best way to go in my opinion! Good luck on your e-bay bid--how many days left??

girl, it's such an unfortunate side effect of MC :( messing up your cycles and everything... I hope soy helps, I've heard a lot of good things about it, I was about to try that if the birth control didn't work.

carebear, it's so reassuring, I'm so glad I spent the money on it. I think I'd be a nervous wreck by now if I didn't have it.. I don't think men totally understand how being pregnant again will heal us, and I hope he comes around soon. I understand his point of view, but there's always that slightly irrational part of us that just wants to be pregnant no matter what. I noticed you live in Cambridge--I'm in Kitchener :)

thank you missmummy, it is a wonderful sound. I'm sorry to hear your experience was no better than mine. They sent me off to take the pills at home, and I almost wound up in the hospital due to severe blood loss... I hope you have another sticky bean in there soon!! It's a pain waiting for AF!

hey lomelly!how exciting...i wanna get one but waiting til after my 12 week scan on the 16th :)

girl, it's such an unfortunate side effect of MC :( messing up your cycles and everything... I hope soy helps, I've heard a lot of good things about it, I was about to try that if the birth control didn't work.

carebear, it's so reassuring, I'm so glad I spent the money on it. I think I'd be a nervous wreck by now if I didn't have it.. I don't think men totally understand how being pregnant again will heal us, and I hope he comes around soon. I understand his point of view, but there's always that slightly irrational part of us that just wants to be pregnant no matter what. I noticed you live in Cambridge--I'm in Kitchener :)

thank you missmummy, it is a wonderful sound. I'm sorry to hear your experience was no better than mine. They sent me off to take the pills at home, and I almost wound up in the hospital due to severe blood loss... I hope you have another sticky bean in there soon!! It's a pain waiting for AF!

I really hope he comes around soon. I just have to convince him that we can still move while I'm pg! I just can't be much help :haha: That's so cool you're in kitchener! So close!!

Carebear we moved from a flat to a house when I was 7 months pregnant with DD, and we moved when I was 8 weeks pregnant with DS. It is perfectly fine to move when your pregnant ... just means you get out of all the heavy lifting! X

I think that is a fair price for the 7 pack. I think I got my last one for $12.50ish and the whole pack was defective (Well the reader was not the strips) so Clearblue sent me a new pack for free. I think I paid almost $25 when I bought a 7 pack @ Wal-mart, so Amazon was the best way to go in my opinion! Good luck on your e-bay bid--how many days left??

I have 2 days left with the bid. If it goes up too much then I'll just use the Internet cheapies and if they look darker, I'll back it up with the cb ov strips.

So sorry amjon, I hope you get you BFP soon. My due date is in a couple weeks, but, think I missed my chance to get a BFP before it comes (unless a miracle happens). Stay strong, it will happen.

Lomelly - that's great news! Yeah you should upload it :D
I've found mine yesterday so hard to find suddenly! Heartbeat is normally 150-160, although last two times its been 140-150? :shrug: xx

Sam - sounds hopeful! xx

Kmae - men are useless at that sort of thing aren't they!!! Sorry I can't help you with the OPK scenario but hope you win the bidding :D xx

xxxjessxxx - Hi :flower: been busy the past few days, cant believe you are nearly 13 weeks, OMG!!! How are you????
I had my 4d scan yesterday and it was the best money i have ever spent. I was in a lot of pain with my back though :cry: but in the last week by belly has grew, its huge and iv found two patches of massive stretch marks! great lol. Ella is doing fine at 28 weeks and 2 days she is measuring 1 weeks and 3 days ahead and is weight an estimate of 3 pound and 4 ounces.

Heres a little pic :) xxx

Attachments

• new 084.jpg
    new 084.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 1

I have 2 days left with the bid. If it goes up too much then I'll just use the Internet cheapies and if they look darker, I'll back it up with the cb ov strips.

The clearblue ovulation tests were the best thing i ever used. I conceived the first month i used them.

Good luck!!! xxx

Thanks kmae. I am due tomorrow so will go into town for them if I get af.

Amjon, sorry for your loss. The ladies in this thread are very kind and you'll get a lot of support here :hugs:

Still bfn for me. Expecting af to swoop her stupid face in tomorrow :/

Welcome MissMummyMoo! Hope your ok - thankyou for that information :thumbup:
I hope you do get your bfp this cycle :D xx

Lomelly - Lovely heartbeart!! No doubting that it's babies, I commented on it :)
Whens your scan? xx

Carebear - sorry to hear what he thinks, lets hope you have another 'slip up' ;) xx

Sorry for your loss Amjon, your still welcome to stick around in this group if you find it helping :hugs: xx

Islander - when is your scan? xx

Stephanie - I know its crazy!
Oh my Stephanie she is beautiful!!!! How amazing :cloud9: What was your OH like? What's your family think? xx

sorry for the loss amjon, I hope you have a swift BFP!

girlinyork, I hope your gut feeling is right about April. Sorry about the BFN :( I'm still hoping AF doesn't show her ugly face to you!!

Jess, it sounds like a little choo-choo train doesn't it?? lol that's how I can always pick it up.. are you still listening daily with your doppler?? I know I am! My next OB appt is april 23rd, where I will ask if I can find out the sex of the baby, so hopefully I'll get an ultrasound shortly after that. Are you going to find out the sex?? do you have another scan coming up?? my bloat has gone down a lot in the last few days so I'm feeling kind of bummed about that :( I keep hearing 15-16 weeks is the norm for the first to show, and I'm so tall I'm sure it will take a bit longer.. when is your next midwife appt???

stephanie, that is one cute little girl!

islander, how are you feeling?? only 2 weeks till your appt!!!

kmae, do you have any more appts for testing set up?

carebear, is moving the main reason he's wanting to wait?? maybe you can just attack him around CD14... lol. we are going to have to move when I'm about 7 months, gets me out of heavy lifting :haha:

hope all you other ladies are doing fabulously :)

DH has to get re-tested mid-May but no other tests other than that unless clomid doesn't work for me next cycle. How exciting to finding out the sex of your baby soon! Do you think you already know?

Stephanie that pic is amazing what a cutie.

So sorry girlin. Let's just hope the witch is in cleaning getting ready for your rainbow baby. I ready today that eggs actually take up to 3 months to reach full maturity so really getting pregnant straight after miscarriage is really unlikely. You have more chance a few cycles later.

That's very interesting Debzie! April is going to be my month. I'm going to have a PUPO month :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->