The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Last time I knew intuitively as soon as I had conceived. If I get my bfp this cycle I'll be surprised. And very happy. Very, very, very, happy :)

I understand what you mean.. I have that 'knowing' feeling too.
However maybe for you this time it means a BFP and a sticky one too ;) xx

Last year I knew I'd get pregnant in November long before it had come round. I have a good feeling about April :) Even if Jenny Renny does say different lol.

Yes I did, I found it last night and this am! I might make a video of it later and uploaded so you can tell me what you think? It was hard to find earlier, and moved around a lot!

Girlinyork, whether now or in April I'm rooting for your bfp!

How's everyone else doing? Any big news??

I have a question for all you ladies. I have been using Internet cheapies to detect ovulation and the RE said to get the Clearblue Easy because it's so accurate;however, he mentioned both a smiley face and reusable strips- which are from two different CB products (I think). SO should I get the CB fertility monitor which has reusable strips I can buy OR the CB ovulation predictors which doesn't have the option of being reusable( gives a smiley face)?

I was too cheap to get the monitor--the smiley OPK's worked great for me--They have 2 different quantities, a 7 pack or 20 pack--I always went with the 7 if you know approximately your normal Ov time that should be plenty for a cycle or two! ( I only used 2 out of my last box and got a BFP)

BBs sore today, just like last cycle when they were sore. On the sides near my armpits. I hate this. I had one intense cramp by my right ovary today, lasted about 10 seconds but that was it. It was strange though.

I was too cheap to get the monitor--the smiley OPK's worked great for me--They have 2 different quantities, a 7 pack or 20 pack--I always went with the 7 if you know approximately your normal Ov time that should be plenty for a cycle or two! ( I only used 2 out of my last box and got a BFP)

I am very irregular, but if I end up taking the clomid, then I am hoping I can pinpoint it better and want to get something more reliable .

Me: "Honey, does this look darker to you"
DH: "I don't know"...

Can't go wrong with the Smiley--its either there or an empty circle LOL

Can't go wrong with the Smiley--its either there or an empty circle LOL

I just ordered a pack of 7 for $14us dollars. Hopefully, i paid a reasonable price! I also bidded on a CBFM for $50 which comes with 20 strips- lets see if I get it... Come on eBay!!!

Lomelly - that's great news! Yeah you should upload it :D
I've found mine yesterday so hard to find suddenly! Heartbeat is normally 150-160, although last two times its been 140-150? :shrug: xx

Sam - sounds hopeful! xx

Kmae - men are useless at that sort of thing aren't they!!! Sorry I can't help you with the OPK scenario but hope you win the bidding :D xx

Jess babies heart rate drops from around 11/12 weeks. It's totally normal, I think it stays around that throughout the pregnancy now :)

Can I please join? My due date was 6th Sepetmber 2012. Sadly I had MMC diagnosed on 23rd February 2012, I then had medical management on the 26th February 2012. I am currently awaiting my first AF but we have been trying so not sure if it's going to turn up or not :wacko: x

I used cheapy opks from the internet for months but had to get the more sensitive ones 20 miu to detect surge. My bfp cycle I was doing a trial for cbfm so had everything for free. I had allready bought one so I'm glad now I did not sell it. I really do rate them as i have a 27-33 day cycle.

Girlin its now April fingers crossed for that bfp.

Lomelly yeah for hb must be so reasurring. X

Welcome missmum. Really do hope you get your bfp before your due date. Would be strange if we were bump buddies though. X

no bfp for me. Looks like April will be the month I get knocked up instead :)

Girlin you have a lovely dip at 8 dpo so there is still time for that bfp my dear.

That's a good deal for that CBFM, Kmae! Come on eBay! :haha:

welcome missmummy, I'm sorry to hear about your MMC, and hope you find support here. Odd question, but how did you find medical management? I did that also for my MMC and found it pretty awful at first..

girl, how long are your cycles normally? That dip at 8 DPO did look really good, but if not, I really hope april is it!!!

Jess (and everyone else), I uploaded my doppler video! I know it's silly but for some reason I keep thinking that heartbeat is me... even though I checked mine and it's only 70-80 bpm..:blush: That sounds like an amazing heart rate Jess!! it varies for me too.. anywhere from 140 to a bit over 160!

https://youtu.be/U7_yd9GyUc8

My cycles are normally 32 days :mad: Miscarriage completely messed them up, grrrr. My luteal phase is 12 days though so AF is due on Tuesday. Soy isoflavones next cycle I think. See if I can bring my ovulation forward

Lomelly - that must be an amazing sound!!

Girlinyork- april will definitely be your month! FX for u!!

Kmae- sorry, I'm no help with ov kits never used em!

Welcome missmummymoo! So sorry to hear of ur mmc. Sending babydust and good vibes to u! :dust:

To update on me, my conversation with oh didn't go the way I wanted. Stupid rational jerk... Well not a jerk I guess. His argument to me was that we now get a second chance to make things better. We weren't trying at the time but it was a very welcome accident. We're saving for a house and should have a downpayment by the end of this year. He wants to wait till we have our own place. I can understand I guess. But he won't sway at all even when I said I feel the only way I'll feel better is to get pg again. He wants to go to counseling instead. :growlmad:

Thanks Debzie for your opinion.

Missmummymoo, sorry for your loss. I hope your cycles get back to normal soon.

Girlinyork, my cycles have always been messed up- well since coming off bcp. My cycles are 35 days +. I'll let you know if soy makes a difference with ov for me.? I'll start using opks at cd 12 just in case- even though I have never ov earlier than cd26...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->