The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Hope your tww goes by fast Sam, and that you caught the eggy!
My Doppler came!!!!! Finally!!!! But I'm at work till 7 and can't even test it out!!! I was freaking out this am because I actually feel really good today.... Hope I can find little bean later!!!

Lomelly, you're leaving the first trimester so you can expect to start feeling good :) x

I'm not surprised :hugs: hopefully you pick up a nice strong beany heartbeat later. When is your next scan? x

Probably in three-four weeks for the gender scan... It will be such a huge relief if I can pick up bean later! Gotta look up those YouTube videos lol

Dr. ordered me in for an early scan today--they could see the gestational sac only as I'm only 5 weeks 2 days--wish I wouldn't have gone in for one as now I'll be worried until there IS something in there--not sure when they will book me for another...hCG @ 5 weeks came back @ 2900.

Samj, Its going to be your turn to post on FB soon! I hope the tww goes by quickly for you!

Lomelly, so glad it finally arrived. I have a feeling you will become obsessed with it (I would!)

blakesmom, early scans are stressful becuase before 7 weeks; little beans are too small to see anything. Do you know why they gave you a scan so early?

So DH and I just got back from the RE. DH needs to retest in mid-May becuase only 10% of his spermys have rapid movement- dr. says they can get a better idea with at least two SA tests since it can change month to month. Got an ultrasound and he saw a small ovarian cyst but said he wasn't too worried about it but he would be keeping an eye on it. Then he prescribed me Clomid to take next cycle! But, I am really hoping soy works for me THIS cycle...fx'd. I'm only cd 8 so I got a ways to go...

since my last pregnancy was a partial molar pregnancy they were trying to rule out new pregnancy vs regrowth of the molar tissue.

Lomelly - exciting stuff!! Girlinyork is right, we're heading to the glorious second trimester soon and we're supposed to start feeling great, i was up until 2 days ago where I feel really sick in the mornings now. Yaaaaay for the doppler!! Im suddenly finding it reeeeallly hard to find baby now :nope: So if you have that problem honestly don't worry! Just be patient :flow: xx

Blakesmom - it's so unreliable so early! Good to know you've got something there and in the right place that's a first good start!!! Any symptoms yet? xx

Kmae - Ahh atleast they're going to retest, f'xd your husband has good strong swimmers there!! :spermy:
I so hope this is your bfp cycle Kmae :hugs: xx

FF changed my crosshairs today, so I feel a little better now. I hope it changes one more day though! My intercourse timing is only "good", stupid free VIP trial making me over-analyze everything!

BFN today but I've been so sick and dizzy. Thrown up twice already. Hope it's a good sign and not a bad takeaway lol :)

BFN today but I've been so sick and dizzy. Thrown up twice already. Hope it's a good sign and not a bad takeaway lol :)

Well you have sore boobs and are getting sick- sounding like pg signs!

FF changed my crosshairs today, so I feel a little better now. I hope it changes one more day though! My intercourse timing is only "good", stupid free VIP trial making me over-analyze everything!

Your BDing is exactly like mine around your Ov when I got my BFP if FF is right with its new 1 day shift. Only difference was mine on Ov day was AM and your is PM--both should get the job done!! I think the skipping day before Ov may have been a good move to let :sperm: be nice and strong for Ov day!! We'll see if it shifts again tho huh. I always got my free VIP when I was no where near getting crosshairs--just randomly in the middle of my cycle pre-Ov every time lol.

Lomelly - exciting stuff!! Girlinyork is right, we're heading to the glorious second trimester soon and we're supposed to start feeling great, i was up until 2 days ago where I feel really sick in the mornings now. Yaaaaay for the doppler!! Im suddenly finding it reeeeallly hard to find baby now :nope: So if you have that problem honestly don't worry! Just be patient :flow: xx

Blakesmom - it's so unreliable so early! Good to know you've got something there and in the right place that's a first good start!!! Any symptoms yet? xx

Kmae - Ahh atleast they're going to retest, f'xd your husband has good strong swimmers there!! :spermy:
I so hope this is your bfp cycle Kmae :hugs: xx

No symptoms really. Nips have stayed pretty tender, and last night I went to bed early. Might have noticed some heartburn which I NEVER get--but that's about it. OH and I was pretty bloated a few nights ago but glad that symptom came and went lol.

yeah I had the free vip trial last cycle and feels different not having it this time but seems silly to pay for it.

Blakesmom - Bless, my boobs didn't really hurt at all. Just stayed tender. I believe between 6-7 weeks they hurt but then went to nothing lol. Symptoms are a pain in the bum! xx

Girlinyork it does sound promising! And they say feeling out is a symptom!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->