The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

That's right girlinyork, that witch isn't going to show her face for another 9 months, so she better make it count this time!

sorry for the loss amjon, I hope you have a swift BFP!

girlinyork, I hope your gut feeling is right about April. Sorry about the BFN :( I'm still hoping AF doesn't show her ugly face to you!!

Jess, it sounds like a little choo-choo train doesn't it?? lol that's how I can always pick it up.. are you still listening daily with your doppler?? I know I am! My next OB appt is april 23rd, where I will ask if I can find out the sex of the baby, so hopefully I'll get an ultrasound shortly after that. Are you going to find out the sex?? do you have another scan coming up?? my bloat has gone down a lot in the last few days so I'm feeling kind of bummed about that :( I keep hearing 15-16 weeks is the norm for the first to show, and I'm so tall I'm sure it will take a bit longer.. when is your next midwife appt???

stephanie, that is one cute little girl!

islander, how are you feeling?? only 2 weeks till your appt!!!

kmae, do you have any more appts for testing set up?

carebear, is moving the main reason he's wanting to wait?? maybe you can just attack him around CD14... lol. we are going to have to move when I'm about 7 months, gets me out of heavy lifting :haha:

hope all you other ladies are doing fabulously :)

Honestly, it seems like that is the only reason! His exact words were this is our chance to make it better for the baby. I still think it's an excuse for his fears. He didn't even listen to me. I told him the best therapy for me would be to have another. He wants to go to therapy so we probably will. Then I'll get what's really bothering him at least. I made a list today of the pros and cons of having a baby. The pros are way ahead! I'll probably pull that list out the next time we talk (preferably before cd14!).
Jess- I've tried jumping him and hoping for a slip-up. :haha: he's just soo diligent went it comes to preventing! I may have to get him trash drunk.

On another note, two people I know announced they were pg... I still get jealous... Totally happy for them but come on! 2!

hi everyone..sorry ive not been commenting much...nausea and exhaustion have hit me this week!im so tired!my scan is the 16th - i cant wait. im so excited but im also bricking it incase somethiongs gone wrong! my boobs seem to have grown another cup size tho, im falling out my sloggi crop top lol and talk about sore!!argh!oh well... right, im off for a nap, ive been up for a whole 30 mins lol

Lomelly - well I have my 12 week scan tomorrow :happydance: Even though Im 13 weeks tomorrow lol, then afetr that I have to ring my midwife and tell her and then ring GP to book my 16 week appointment. I have to book them all myself she said, but I have to have them exactly on that day! SO yeah, have to ring early to book them I guess.
Eeeek exciting - I sort of want to but then again I dont, but it makes it easier if you know so I probably will. Im quite sure it's a boy though, what about you? xx

Girlin - sorry for AF but I love your optimism for April :dust: xx

Islander - bless I have days like that where I can just crash out :dohh:
Have a nice nap sweety xx

nap didnt happen - post came and dogs went mental so im gonna head to the shop to get something nice for tea :S also, i really want a girl...but tbh I think this is a boy... kinda exciting!

Good luck for your scan tomorrow jess!! Looking forward to seeing pics! (if your posting any?) Sorry it's been a while since I've posted things have been quite manic here lately! I've got my first midwife appointment tomorrow! I'm looking forward to it as she will book my 12 week scan after but a bit nervous at the same time as I know my midwife isn't going to be happy that I didn't wait until first af before I got pg! :S xx

Islander - aww bless, ouou yummy - what you got in mind?
Yeah Im thinking boy, what makes you think so? xx

Camlet - Yes I'll definitely be posting pics :D I had my midwife appointment last week sometime, hope yours goes all well! Im sure she won't be angry, atleast once you have your scan you'll know exactly where you are :happydance: She might send you earlier :D You have any guess on the gender? xx

well, i didnt eat for 2 days as I felt so sick...had chicken kievs last night which stayed down so thinking i might just have that again. i really want a chippy, or an indian, or spring rolls but they all make me gag just now!!ill go have a look see if there's anything i fancy...

mmmmm chicken kievs.. I LOVE those but haven't had them in aaages!
You suffered bad with MS then? xx

Yes sorry missmummymoo!! Im soo forgetful!!! apologies :flow: xx

Thanks jess! :) I have no idea this time! normally I have a strong feeling of what I'm having by now but this time I have no idea :shrug: I honestly don't mind either way though as I already have one of each so I'll be happy aslong as its healthy! :) Do you think your going to find out what your having at your 20 week scan? We want a surprise this time but I'll probably give in on the day!! :dohh: lol Of course I'll just be happy to get past the 12 week scan for now though!! xx

Welcome MissMummyMoo! Hope your ok - thankyou for that information :thumbup:
I hope you do get your bfp this cycle :D xx

Lomelly - Lovely heartbeart!! No doubting that it's babies, I commented on it :)
Whens your scan? xx

Carebear - sorry to hear what he thinks, lets hope you have another 'slip up' ;) xx

Sorry for your loss Amjon, your still welcome to stick around in this group if you find it helping :hugs: xx

Islander - when is your scan? xx

Stephanie - I know its crazy!
Oh my Stephanie she is beautiful!!!! How amazing :cloud9: What was your OH like? What's your family think? xx

xxxjessxxx - Awww thank you :hugs: My oh shed a little tear which was really cute, then he was just amazed, he even paid more money so that he could get all the pictures on a cd. my mom think its amazing, my dad think its a little freaky which i agree, at first i was like, OMG this is freaky lol.
Iv read your got your 13 week scan today, Good luck!!! Cant wait to see the pics :hugs: xxx

Camlet - Ahh bless, how old are they? Are they excited? Do you know what they want?
IT'll be exciting to find out what you having then!! I probably will as I want a 4D scan so as it's free will probably get it done there :thumbup: If I haven't found out before hand :) xx

Stephanie - that is adorable!! You got great pics! I plan to get one done for 28 weeks along, I just hope the baby is co-operative as I've heard they can be quite stubborn sometimes :dohh:
Lol I've got it tomorrow :) I keep getting so excited for the fact Im in second trimester tomorrow!! Really didn't think I'd get so far :happydance:
Gosh your last 12weeks are creeping up quick ey!! xxx

carebear, it sounds like he may have some fears of his own. Hopefully, things will get sorted out soon!

girlinyork, sorry about your AF..urg! I hate that bitch too! I kicked her out of my house last cycle and hopes she doesn't come back for 9 months either.

Jess, your 2nd tri is tomorrow. SO exciting!

Tomorrow is 1 year since my first loss.. Never thought a year down the line I'd have another loss to grieve for and still not be pregnant. 1 more shot at getting a bfp before my second due date...time is ticking away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->