The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

awww what a cute lil wriggler xx so happy everything is going well!!

Oh Jess, you are going to have your hands full! Thanks for posting the pics. Can't wait until I get to be able to do that!

Stephanie - haha I think it looks a bit odd in the pics lol. But during the scan it loked so perfect and cute!! It was nice that my little sister got to come in as well, she was amazed.
I know 28th may lol! Wow thats amazing! You'll be nearly popping if you haven't already!
I'll defo be finding out what it is :) Although my mum doesn't want to know so I have to keep it from her :dohh: xx

Thanks Miss Mummy, Lomelly, carebear, kmae and SAM :) I should of known from my scan at 9weeks it was gonna be a wriggler! hope your all ok :) xx

Im so impatient for my scan now :haha: hope my ob gives me one on my next appt!

I got an evap this morning :( evil, evil things. That's what I get for starting to test so early. But I did get a canker sore yesterday, which is strange as I haven't had one in years. I tried to google it but half says it is a sign and half say it's not, and another website says that pregnant women don't get canker sores because of the hormones? So, damn it all. :haha:

I got an evap this morning :( evil, evil things. That's what I get for starting to test so early. But I did get a canker sore yesterday, which is strange as I haven't had one in years. I tried to google it but half says it is a sign and half say it's not, and another website says that pregnant women don't get canker sores because of the hormones? So, damn it all. :haha:

I totally have a canker sore on the side of my tongue right now---boo to that website---count it as a symptom!!

Lomelly - exciting! Cannot wait until you do! You still using doppler? Any sign of a bump yet? xx

Sam - I thought I was getting evaps on my first, until I realised they were very faint bfp's :) they were so faint it was hard to see colour, until obviously they began getting stronger :) xx

Woohoo, just won the bid for a 4 month old CBFM for $70! Now I'll have to read up on how to use/program it!

Lomelly - exciting! Cannot wait until you do! You still using doppler? Any sign of a bump yet? xx

Sam - I thought I was getting evaps on my first, until I realised they were very faint bfp's :) they were so faint it was hard to see colour, until obviously they began getting stronger :) xx

Aahh, I'm really not trying to get my hopes up. I took a Wondfo and got what I think was an evap, then used one from early-pregnancy-tests.com and got nothing at all. The Wondfo one is supposedly 20miu sensetive and the other one is 10miu sensetive, so it doesn't really make sense. Plus, I'm only 8 DPO so what are the odds that I would even be getting a positive on a HPT at all? Very slim.

That's not going to stop me from testing every day until I get a BFP or AF. :rofl:

I need to stop searching thru FF's HTP gallery. I found a test that looks kinda like mine and it was positive. No way! My line was thin, thin, thin! WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF?!?!

HI LADIES

Jess so glad all was well at your scan pics look so cute thanks for sharing them.

Sam evaps are evil but I too had what I thought were evaps 8-9 and 10 dpo then definate positive 11 dpo. Fingers crossed for you.

Kmae yeah for cbfm I loved using mine and will be dusting it off next cycle. You can downliad the instructions from the internet just Google it.

Nothing much is going on with me still spotting on and off. Woke up yesterday morning feeling frisky so we bd for the first time. Used protection which was strange.
Yesterday and today I have had loads of pregnancy symptoms I know i still have hcg in my system but I have felt really nausious and have heartburn again. Boobs have swollen too. Htp were getting lighter but it was darker yesterday. Really hope there is nothing left in there. Had that with my first mmc.
Hope everyone is enjoying Easter weekend?

debzie, I'm sorry it's taking so long for you to get "back to normal." The whole situation is crappy, why does it need to be drawn out?

I'm not sure if that other test was an evap, but I'm not sure this one is possible? 8 DPO with night urine?

Attachments

• 2012-04-07_00-00-44_941.jpg
    2012-04-07_00-00-44_941.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 14
Ooh that test is looking good samj! I hope it is the start of your bfp!! There's a lady I know who got a genuine bfp at 8 dpo & it looked just like that so it does happen! Good luck!! :) xx

Sam that looks good FX are you testing again to day with FMU?

No BFP before my due date, AF arrived yesterday & my due date is 2 weeks today.I had really hoped I would be pregnant again. I just cant keep hoping that I will be and keep being disappointed, this shit is hard!

:hugs: I'm so sorry to hear that bride2b :( I hope you get your bfp very soon! :dust: xx

My Doppler just came :happydance: but now I'm super confused I found what I thought was baby's heart beat & it was 125 but then I found a similar sound on the other side which was 120 so I'm not sure it's baby at all now :S what do you ladies think? They both sound faster then what my heart beat should be but slower than a baby's might? I cant find anything that sounds even slightly like a hb other then those :wacko: xx

It's not twins is it?

Sam, that looks like the definite start of a BFP to me!!! How exciting :D

Sooooo sorry about AF bride. I know what a kicker that must be. Massive hugs :( :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->