The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

I don't think so as I had a scan at 9 weeks & we only saw one! But if I'm honest she saw baby straight away so didn't move the scanner around so who knows! Lol I doubt it though! xx

Camlet I was told that it was the sound of my own blood or something like that. There are 2 main arteries that run either side of the womb and that's what it is ... well supposedly x

Camlet, usually baby has a heart rate around 150+ at that point... And is centered. Also sounds like a train because of their heart rate being so fast. Keep looking I'm sure you will find it!

Yaaay Kmae for winning it! f'xd this is what you need to get that very well deserved BFP :flower: xx

Sam - I think thats a BFP! My opinion though :flow: xx

Camlet - hunny, that will be your heart beat but the doppler picks up the double pump. Search youtube on how to use fetal doppler and they'll be ladies on there explaining and showing you :) You'll know when you find it hunny, but you've unfortunately found the arteries lol - babies heart beat will sound like train/horse clopping xx

Sorry about the witch coming in, bride! I hope she stays away for a long time after this.

Jess, I've got my own little train down there lol but still no bump! I do look a bit thicker in the waist, but I'm guessing since I'm so tall (5'11") it may take a while for a bump. I keep hearing 16-18 weeks and I just want it nooooowww :haha: btw you were totally right about the aloe Vera, that gel that comes with it works like crap!

Well that's me out :cry: just been to the toilet and we have AF :cry: at least now I know I am on CD1. Don't suppose anyone might be able to help but when I went I had several 5p size clots ... is this normal? I've never had clots with 'normal' periods ... however I do know this is not a normal period x

I usually have some clotting with my normal periods but I'm not sure they were that big (maybe half the size of that)... I'm sorry to hear af got you :( I don't think the clotting is anything to be worried about, sometimes we can get a period that's not normal to us and all is well

Oh well I can't find baby at all then :( I've looked loads so I just give up! I've already looked on utube & what I'm hearing sounds exactly like what they are hearing just a bit slower! The last reading was 135.. I guess it's just my heart rate though :( I knew i shouldnt have bothered with a doppler! :( xx

Thanks Lomelly, I'm sure it's nothing to worry about x

:hugs: Camlet it may just take a while that's all. I was told that it could take up to an hour to find baby! It may also be that your not as far along as you think and they earlier you are the harder it is to find the heartbeat :hugs: maybe try again tomorrow x

OMG.

Now I'm so petrified I'm going to MC again... If I can just get thru next weekend without any bleeding I'll feel so much better. Why did I test so early again?! :haha:

Attachments

• 2012-04-07_09-47-16_801.jpg
    2012-04-07_09-47-16_801.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 16
Sam, I see a line on that FRER. You're only 8 or 9dpo. You've got loads of time for that line to get darker xx

Sam, I see a line on that FRER. You're only 8 or 9dpo. You've got loads of time for that line to get darker xx

I know it. I'm anxious to see how the progression is! I'm just praying it's a sticker!

wow samj that is the start of a BFP! Use FMU if you can for the next few days to track progression, H&H 9 months :flower:

Congratulations samj I hope you have a h&h 9 months! :)

:hugs: missmummymoo I'm sorry to hear the :witch: got you :hugs: I hope you get your bfp very soon!

Well I'm 100% sure what I'm finding is baby now I found it in the middle (slightly to the left like it was on my scan) it sounds exactly like my little girls did so I'm convinced it is baby although not quite like a train in my opinion but it's still very faint! :happydance: xx

Lomelly - bless, I think I've got the slight bump coming, I can see a difference from my 9 weeks to 13 weeks one :) I just want a show off one too lol :blush: xx

Sorry to hear that MissMummyMoo, I had clots the AF after mc too, I think it's part of the process :hugs: xx

Yay Sam!! H&H sticky 9 months!! :happydance: xx

Camlet, yay for finding the heartbeat, I kept trying everyday and gave up, then tried 10+5 and found it, I know it's usually around 12 weeks to find it, took me aaaaaages though!! xx

I just can't tell if it's an actual bump... I don't think it is but I don't know, I never did take an earlier bump pic, whoops!

Debzie, It's so difficult to start healing from an mc when your still spotting. I hope the hcg gets out of your system very soon.

Bride2be and mrsmommymoo, so sorry AF has come. I really hope this next cycle is your BFP!

Jess, I hope you start sharing your tummy pics soon! It must be so exciting seeing it grow!

Camlet, yah for finding the hb!

Samj :happydance: woohoo for yor BFP, i hope this is yor sticky bean.

As for me, Im on cd 16 but no sign of ov yet. For the first cycle in a while, my temps are not flat so hoping that is a good sign. Come on ov!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->