The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Thanks everyone :) I can't wait till 12 weeks so I can get my doppler :blush:

Thanks everyone :) I can't wait till 12 weeks so I can get my doppler :blush:

Be prepared they drive you crazy! :haha: I am desperate to use mine again but agreed with oh I won't until I'm exactly 11 weeks as he thinks poor bean was over poked with it yesterday! Lol :dohh: xx

Fingers crossed O is on the way for you kmae!!

No pains today and very slight blood loss. Think it was around 2pm yesterday that AF came and there was only a few spots on a pad. Hope it comes heavier or goes away soon as we go away 1 week today! X

Bride2 and missmoo sorry that af got you.

Sam congratulations wishing you a h & h nine months with an extra sticky bean.

Camlet yeah for finding the hb so early. I would ne tempted to over do it. Another lady on here depress by twinkle doppling so early if its a probe one.

Kmae thanks hun I just want it over with now. Hope you ov soon.

Afm had a sad few days thought I had protected myself well but it did hit me. Let the healing begin.

Lomelly - bless, I think I've got the slight bump coming, I can see a difference from my 9 weeks to 13 weeks one :) I just want a show off one too lol :blush: xx

Sorry to hear that MissMummyMoo, I had clots the AF after mc too, I think it's part of the process :hugs: xx

Yay Sam!! H&H sticky 9 months!! :happydance: xx

Camlet, yay for finding the heartbeat, I kept trying everyday and gave up, then tried 10+5 and found it, I know it's usually around 12 weeks to find it, took me aaaaaages though!! xx

xxxjessxxx - Awwww jess i cant wait to see you bump pics!!!! i didnt get mine till i was past 20 weeks which sucks, you still cant see my bump from the front, you can only see it from the side lol im just really wide :wacko: my hips are measuring 45 inches :wacko: xxx

My 29 week bump --

Attachments

• 29 weeks.jpg
    29 weeks.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 1
Welcome courtneymarie and sorry for your loss. Hope you get your bfp before your due date.

:hugs: Debzie, its bound to hurt. I think how you've dealt with it all is admirable tbh xx

Hi there ladies :wave:

It's been a VERY long time since I've stopped in but wanted to update that I finally got my BFP after a extremely difficult journey. It wasn't before our DD but it's here now and that's all that matters.

Happy Easter! :bunny:

Congrats bastetgrrl!! H&H 9 months!!

debzie, I'm sorry you're feeling so down. :hugs: I wish there was a way to make it all go away.

Bastegirl congratulations wishing you a happy and healthy nine months.

Thanks ladies I'm sure I'm going to be fine.

Lomelly - start taking pics!! :D And share! xx

Kmae - I will post tomorrow :) internet is sooooo slow today :dohh: Hope ovulation is just round the corner for you sweetie!! xx

Welcome CortneyMarie - sorry for your loss!! Am I right with the due date being 11th dec? xx

Debzie - Im sorry to hear it's hitting you hard, it's a natural process I guess. I hope your ok :hugs: xx

Stephanie - thanks hunny :) What a cute bump!!!!! I will post mine tomorrow lol if I remember! How are things now? Im stuck at the mo, OH doesn't want to find gender out anymore cos people have persuaded him otherwise :nope: xx

Congrats Bastetgrrl!! H&H 9 months :D xx

Congrats to the BFP!

I'm glad you're handling it well debzie, :hugs: to you

P.s. I will also try to remember a pic tomorrow... Why do I keep thinking im just getting chubby? Lol

Lomelly - start taking pics!! :D And share! xx

Kmae - I will post tomorrow :) internet is sooooo slow today :dohh: Hope ovulation is just round the corner for you sweetie!! xx

Welcome CortneyMarie - sorry for your loss!! Am I right with the due date being 11th dec? xx

Debzie - Im sorry to hear it's hitting you hard, it's a natural process I guess. I hope your ok :hugs: xx

Stephanie - thanks hunny :) What a cute bump!!!!! I will post mine tomorrow lol if I remember! How are things now? Im stuck at the mo, OH doesn't want to find gender out anymore cos people have persuaded him otherwise :nope: xx

Congrats Bastetgrrl!! H&H 9 months :D xx

No sorry it was November 12, 2012

congrats on the new bfps xxx

im feeling like shit got loads of symptoms but still to early to test! pissed off if my body playing games ah the joys xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->