The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Ouou exciting Mrskg I hope its something 'positive' ;) xx

Hi everyone, I would love to join this thread if it's ok. I miscarried on 19/12/11 at 12 weeks, would have been due 1st July this year, really dreading that date coming around and feel I will cope so much better if I can get a BFP before then!
Feeling very down about it all at the moment which is making me feel silly as it happened nearly 4 months ago now and I feel I should be coping better by now, but I can't seem to forget how far along I should be, and how I should have a proper bump by now, and so on.
Good luck to everyone out there who is trying xxx

welcome Lou15 :hi: Sorry for your loss :flow:
It is hard and your not silly at all for still finding it hard. I did.
Being pregnant now has helped, although I didn't get pregnant before my due date I felt once my due date passed I relaxed more and felt I didn't have the pressure of it so much.
Getting past that day is hard, but hopefully all these lovely ladies on here can help and support you :flower: xx

:hugs: I know the feeling Lou. You'll get lots of love and support here xx

Hugs Lou. Don't worry about feeling like you should be feeling better about it by now. I had two miscarriages last year, the due date for the first was last November and the due date for the second is next month. I hoped to be pregnant by my first due date but by then I had already miscarried again and I was DREADING it coming round. But once it had I felt a bit better actually. My second miscarriage was in October and I still feel cut up about it, it's natural. You never forget but in time it does get a bit easier. I have one more shot at a bfp before my may due date, and if it's a bfn this cycle I'm taking a month or two off.

Mrs KG I really hope it's not your body playing tricks and it's the start of your bfp.

Thanks Jess. I'm not going to be too down if I don't..a spring baby would be nice too.

Lomelly - start taking pics!! :D And share! xx

Kmae - I will post tomorrow :) internet is sooooo slow today :dohh: Hope ovulation is just round the corner for you sweetie!! xx

Welcome CortneyMarie - sorry for your loss!! Am I right with the due date being 11th dec? xx

Debzie - Im sorry to hear it's hitting you hard, it's a natural process I guess. I hope your ok :hugs: xx

Stephanie - thanks hunny :) What a cute bump!!!!! I will post mine tomorrow lol if I remember! How are things now? Im stuck at the mo, OH doesn't want to find gender out anymore cos people have persuaded him otherwise :nope: xx

Congrats Bastetgrrl!! H&H 9 months :D xx

xxx jess xxx aw thanks :) yea i wanna see your bump!! lol. Im not doing to well today tbh, got a massive headache and have had it ll day, just feeling sorry for myself lying in bed:cry: Dont worry to much about oh not wanting to know the gender, its a lot harder to sit there in that 20 weeks and walk out not knowing the gender, im sure when hes in there and you see your little baby, he will want to know. :hugs: xxx

Mrskg, sorry, but I LOLd when I read your post. Sorry you feel so crappy :flower: I felt crappy last cycle and then got my BFP this cycle. Hopefully good things are in your future!

Lou, it's ok to feel sad. It seems the feeling comes and goes. Sometimes, when me and OH fight (we never do that... :haha:) I yell at him and say "Can you make me 7 months pregnant?! Then no, I won't cheer up!!" So you never really forget.

I got out of bed today and got so dizzy! I'm having slight headaches now, and my ab muscles seem to be sore even though I haven't done a thing to them :rofl: I'm not going to the doctor for another two weeks as he won't see me yet.

Thanks jess I hope so I'd rather have no symptoms than phantom ones xxx

Lou sorry for your losses I'm glad you found this thread though all the ladies are amazing x don't beat yourself up everything you're feeling is normal x i have so many dates in my head I feel like a walking calendar! I made up a wee keepsake folder a few wk's ago with a page for each of my angels an all the dates that matter it's really helped they don't seem to be floating round my head as much xxx

Mrsmig I have all me crossables crossed for you x I know a spring baby would be lovely but taking a couple of months off will be hard on you an I'd like to spare you that x although I am glad you have that option x I feel like my deadline is getting closer (July) at my counselling today I said i need to get my head round how ill be if I get to July/ aug with no bfp Lol I managed to add a month so easily!!!

Lol Sam i had to go back an read what I posted x yip was a bit short an sweet an to the point! It's giving me a laugh now too! Thank you I hope so too xxx

Feeling a wee bit better! Had a good moan at counselling! Can't stop poking my nipples though lol no wonder they're sore!! Has anyone had this a symptom I've had sore bbs further on but not sore nipples?

My counsellor asked what helps get me through the bad days an my answer was you ladies!
So Id just like to say a big thanks to all of you on here this journey would have been so much harder without you xxxxx

Thanks so much to all who have replied already, you are so kind. I wish I'd come on this forum and found you all back in those dark days in December when it had just happened. But I feel lucky to have found you now! xxx

Welcome Lou15! I hope you get your bfp soon!

I hope everyone's had a great easter and that everyone is doing as well as can be. I just wanted to check in and catch up but didn't want to read and run.

I'm ovulating today... (I can feel it now ever since my ectopic), which is good and bad. Good cuz I know exactly when I have to drug the OH and make me preggers :haha: but bad cuz it hurts! Honestly I feel like he'll never be ready anyways, so what the heck!

carebear, I always got some pretty intense O pains too and mine lasted about a week this last time. Hoping you can get him to catch the eggy!

AFM, I called my doctor this morning and it turns out he is leaving in July for a year for a fellowship. :( Looks like he won't even see me since he can't stay with me throughout my pregnancy. I talked to a newly-pregnant friend and she suggested going to my old family doctor, because he does ultrasounds pretty much as much as you want. She got 2 in 6 weeks, which is pretty good. So I called him up and made an appointment for next Wednesday. If nothing else, I can convince him to do some bloods! Otherwise, I'm searching for another doctor that can deliver my baby, and thinking I'm going to have to go about an hour away from home. Stinks, but the doctor there is very good.

Hello Lou and welcome. So sorry for your loss. I agree with the others there is no time span on grief and dont let anyone tell you otherwise. We are all here for you.

Sam pitty about your doc, I forget that it works differently over the pond. Hope you fine someone you can trust.

Mrskg I am praying those are real symptoms.

I have been busy I finally got round to doing a journal so feel free to stalk. I am sorry but its a long one. Forgive my spelling too ( am borderline dyslexic)

Yes, seems the American government hasn't quite figured out the benefits of a NHS... unfortunately for millions over here.

Anyways, the doctor finally called me back and said I had to go to another clinic, and that he woudn't have seen me until 12 weeks anyways. Last time my first OB appt was 8 weeks. I don't understand :wacko: Good thing I'm going to the old family practitioner to hold me over!

Stephanie - I will post them probably later as OH is a moody guts right now :nope:
We're finding out I do believe now anyway so thats good! :D
Sorry to hear your not feeling great, I had a headache four days running last week. They're awful aren't they! Hope your OH is giving you lots of TLC :hugs: xx

Sam - I had that with my abs I believe it's just them stretching - eek Im so excited for you! damn Dr's though ey! xx

Mrskg - thats sweet of you hunny :hugs: Im glad this thread has made such a difference to so many ladies on here :flow: You deserve a sticky bean so much and you will get it!!!! xx

Sorry it's a bit late but :hi: & welcome Lou sorry for your loss :hugs: & I hope you get your bfp very soon!

Well I'm officially 11 weeks & feeling a bit nervous & stressed as this is how far gone I was when I found out I'd lost our last one :( On a brighter note I just got my scan letter : happydance: it's on the 24th April at 11.45 I'll actually be exactly 13 weeks then so feels like ages away but obviously it's not! Lol

:hugs: for Camlet. Have a prod with the doppler. I'm sure it'll reassure you :) Also, I get the impression it was a mmc and you're past the point the last one stopped developing? I don't blame you for feeling nervous though x

hi camlet - i know how u feel!i recently passed the day when i found out last time...so cautiously very excited!scan is on monday...most of me is excited and cant wait...but theres a little part of me thats bricking it. i guess that will always be the way for us lot, huh? good luck to everyone!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->