The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Sorry to hear about your husband Kelly I hope he is ok.
I have Edie who is 2 and a half. I'm incredibly blessed to have her and hope this bfp turns into her baby brother or sister.

I hope everything turns out ok with your husband Kelly! I have 2 little ones already I have a little girl her names violet-rose & she's 2 & a little boy his name is Cameron & he will be 7 next month! :)

Jess thank you is there any reason why you haven't used your Doppler for so long? I'm sure you could pick up lo's heartbeat very easily now! :) I was so scared to use mine again after the 1st time I couldn't find it but im glad a few people convinced me to use it again cause now lo is bigger I find it quite easily & it's really reassuring! :)

Omg today is the day!! Argh I'm so scared I've been throwing up all morning with nerves :( my scans not until 11.45 so feels like ages away atm! Lol xx

Kelly, I once had a call saying my stay had shown a broken neck and to come into hospital for a CT scan immediately. After the scan, it turned out the "broken neck" was a speck on the stay which occurred during development. Hopefully your hubby's problem is along those same lines :)

Welcome new ladies sorry for your losses xxx

Kmae sorry your out this month x

Hope your symptoms lead to a bfp girly x

Gl at scn camlet can't wait to see pic x

Kelly hope your hubby ok I had a scare with mine on wed thought his lung had collapsed again luckily it was only a tiny bit due to a chest infection x I have 3 daughters 18 13 an 5 x

1dpo for me let the countdown begin x

1yr ago today I got my bfp with my first angel can't believe everything that's happened in that yr hoping that run of bad luck over an I'll get my rainbow soon xxx

Well I'm back from my scan & it went amazing! LO is still looking very healthy & was wriggling around like crazy! It was waving at us the whole time! :) I'm so happy & relieved right now!! :) I would upload a pic but I don't really know how :dohh: lol xx

Awww I'm so chuffed for you Camlet :D Hopefully you can relax and enjoy your pregnancy a bit more now :)

Kate, I'm so sorry for your loss. I feel like I am going crazier and crazier as each cycle passes. I just hate the waiting- this is mainly because my cycles had been so irregular after my mc; took me almost 4 months to stop spotting, then had some crazy long cycles after that. The last couple of cycles have been a lot better and visiting an RE also gave me a plan of action in case I need some help. I'm sorry life keeps dealing you some shitty cards. I hope you get your BFP very soon!

Kelly, I hope your OH CT scan turns out to be nothing. How scary it must be for you to not know what is going on. I hope they move the date closer so you get answers sooner. as for babies, I am still trying for #1. I just can't wait to be a mommy!

Jess, how are things on the home front?

My temps are playing tricks on me, I got a significant rise from yesterday's low temp. Took another test this morning and it is still stark white. Urggg, now I'm getting my hopes up- which just means I'll fall harder if it ends up being a BFN.:wacko:

Great to hear all went well Lomelly!! Whens your 20 week scan? Why won't they let DH?? xx

Welcome Kategirl - sorry for your loss :hugs: I'll add you after, as well as Ttcbabyisom as I forgot yesterday :dohh: It's hard everytime you get AF but remember it's not going to be like that, because when the time comes where AF is going to stay away it'll be because of your sticky bean

Sorry to hear about your husband Kelly, hope things get better :hugs: xx

Mrskg, f'xd your 1dpo turns into a BFP cycle :D xx

Camlet - I don't know why, I'm always scared to do it :nope: Im going to after though so f'xd!
yaaaay for a fab scan!! DO you have the pic on your computer as I can tell you how to do it if you want? :) xx

Kmae - sorry your temps are here there and everywhere, I hear BFP cycles come from those often - I pray it's the same for you!
Things on the home front we're great but we had another down today now we're ok again. It's just the stress of being here at the moment... I hope we move out soon or it's going to break us :nope: xx

I cried today because my boobs are so sore and I'm so irritable. Hope my boobs get sorer and I get even more irritable and then I get a BFP :)

Girlinyork- thanks I definitely think it will make me relax so much more! :) I hope your symptoms get stronger to & that they result in a nice bfp!! :)

Jess- good luck with your Doppler I'm sure it will be fine & you'll pick it up quickly! :) yes ive got it on my laptop so yes please that would be great thanks xx

Girlinyork - Fx that in a few days you're even more grumpy and sore, lol. :)

My body is being really annoying. AF is due today, and since yesterday morning I've had pink/redish CM, but it hasn't gotten any heavier yet. I've had some things that felt almost like cramps, but more like the feeling that cramps are coming than actual cramps. My boobs got much fuller/heavier feeling and sore today, which isn't normal for me right when AF starts. I had a week straight of OPK+ this month, which could mean that I O'd late and this is actually IB (yesterday would have been 10th dpo). I'm sure it's AF, but there's this little hope in me...... Only time will tell, but I have Fx for a miracle!

F'xd kate and girlinyork!! xx

Camlet - well I feel baby move now but still terrified to use doppler :shrug:
Ok, well you can upload it to photobucket.com or use baby and bumps uploader. To use BnB you need to:

1.Where you go to reply to threads - click on 'Go Advanced'
2. When that opens, find a symbol that looks like a paper clip. Click on that. It should open a new window.
3. On that window there should be an option to 'Browse...' Click that.
4. Find where your photo is and select it, then click 'Upload' Wait until it has uploaded then click the option to close the window. If you wish to upload more than one, when the first photo has finished uploading, browse and upload another photo.

Hope that helped sweety!! xx

Congrats on the scan camlet! Always a relief.

I have a Doppler to not sure how I'll feel about using it the next time though I know I will use it. I'll never forget as long as I live the silence coming from my belly the morning I found out Hannah had passed. It was so eerie and heartbreaking.

Oh, Kelly9, I can't even imagine that. :( I really really hope you never have to hear that silence again.

AF still hasn't shown, but I feel like she will... But if she's still not here by the morning I think I'll try a test.

Kelly9, your baby would have been due June 15, too? I'm SO sorry for your loss as well. You were much further along than me. I can't even imagine! Sorry you have been having such a tough time with it. That sucks. i have issues sometimes seeing pregnant people and being around ALL my pregnant friends and some family members. It's very tough.

Well I'm back from my scan & it went amazing! LO is still looking very healthy & was wriggling around like crazy! It was waving at us the whole time! :) I'm so happy & relieved right now!! :) I would upload a pic but I don't really know how :dohh: lol xx

YAY, so happy for you!!! Now...RELAX little one...if you can.

Camlet, amazing, fantastic news. After the worry and stress of last week you must be completely overjoyed. I am so thrilled and relieved for you.

Yah Camlet! :happydance:I hope you post once you figure it out!

Ttcbaby yes my due date was June 15. Still not sure what I'm going to do that day but I have some time to figure it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->