The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

I'm just really depressed that AF is getting me again this cycle. The first cycle after the MC was okay, especially since we had actually been told to wait a month before trying again, so I felt like it was just as well. This month I really thought we had a chance, and it's just such a let down now that I know for sure that AF is coming (getting the first bit right now). A few women in my family have had an early MC with their first, but they always got pregnant again immediately or the next month. I know it will probably take longer, but I just had such high hopes. It's our first child, and we (and our immediate family) were so happy. It's been two months now since the MC, and all I can think about is getting pregnant again! Maybe it's because we got pregnant the first month we tried... I feel like that's making it harder, because even though I know it usually takes a while, I kind of expected in my heart that it would be really fast again. I just wish I could get back to being pregnant.

im sorry hun - i remember that feeling well!it took us 3 cycles after mc...i thoght i was going to go crazy...best of luck!!!x

I'm trying really hard to stay positive... I'm supposed to O in May in our third wedding anniversary, maybe that will be our lucky second chance? It's just so hard to keep being happy and hopeful and not get upset every time I see a pregnant woman at the store or when I walk past my office and wishing I could be planning out the nursery right now. It's just so hard to believe that we'll get a chance again, or that it will be soon. I feel like my life is always playing cruel jokes on me; my mother had a lot of problems with her pregnancy with me and I had a tiny bit of brain damage that gave me emotional problems as a kid, I've had more than my fair share of depression/anxiety/phobia issues (though luckily I'm mostly fine now), my parents have had severe health problems since I was in middle school, my husband cheated on me with a mutual friend last year (but he's a very good man and we're improved our relationship and moved past it), etc etc. It seemed too good to be true when we got pregnant right away, and it was. :(

Anyway, enough with the sob story. I'm hoping and praying that May will be our month! I have been doing OPK for two months now and we used Preseed (just a little when needed) and Softcups last month. This month I'm also going to start temping.

oh kate... i really feel for you...i just felt like we would never get to be that happy again...but it will happen hun.
I have to admit I was always saying why me, why didnt it happen to one of the other people i know whos pregnant (not that i want anyone to go through it but you know what i mean) anyway, i have decided its because me and OH were strong enough to deal with it whilst they wouldnt have been...someone has to go through it statistically and it was me cause me and my husband are strong and now we will get the perfect baby and will love it even more than the other people i know because we know how special the baby is :) you will get there and in the meantime we are all here for you :) hugs xxx

When I get my rainbow baby I am going to love it sooo much and hug it and kiss it and spoil it so rotten :)

we are all gonna make wonderful mums...and it will happen for all of us. I truly believe that!! :D good luck to those still trying - sending you all my good vibes :D

Ah kate, I'm sorry you've had such a rough road :hugs: that just means when you do get your forever bfp you'll love and cherish that baby even more, and it'll make you a better momma. I was on my 6th cycle after my MC before I got my bfp. I was upset it was taking so long, but I knew statistically it could take a while. Don't give up!

Also, I think it gets a bit easier to deal with/see pregnant women as time goes on. You don't ever forget your angel, but you don't hurt so much as some time passes.

I'm bummed :( I've ovved today and OH can't "finish." I'm wondering if I've missed my chance now this cycle

Now is the time to turn him on old school style...do whatever it takes to get him going girl. Try to take the pressure off him of performing because he has to. Try making it more relaxing. Good luck!

Ttcbabyisom, so sorry for your loss. You will find a lot of grat supportive ladies on here who understand what you are going through.

Kelly, you made me want to go get that pillow!:sleep:

So sorry for your loss too!

Kelly- that pillow sounds great! I think I'm going to have look into investing in one soon! :)

Ttcbabyisom- :hi: & welcome! I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs: I hope you get your bfp very soon!

Lomelly- good luck with your appointment! I'm exactly the same keep thinking my Doppler is wrong even though I hear baby's heartbeat ever day as well & it's in the healthy range! (140s-150s sometimes 160s)

AFM I've got my NT scan tomorrow & I'm bricking it atm! I'm so scared but excited at the same time I don't know what to do with myself today! I had the worse night sleep last night tossing & turning even more worrying & having weird dreams about it! I just pray my little one is still ok in there! xx

Thank you so much, me too! You are all so wonderful and encouraging!

Welcome Ttcbabyisom, I'm sorry for your loss sweety - but welcome to this group :flow:

Lomelly how'd your appointment go? Bump has changed since last pic so can't wait till my next 4 week one at 17 weeks :) What about you?

Camlet, I'm excited for your scan :happydance: Exciting stuff!! I havn't used my doppler in aages :nope:

Thank you so much!

yay lomelly! So glad your little bean is doing great!

Girlinyork, I hope your sore boobies are due to your BFP!

AFM, my temp went tumbling down this morning which means AF is around the corner. Shoot! I really had hope this was my BFP cycle. :cry:

I'm so sorry Kmae. :flower:

I'm just really depressed that AF is getting me again this cycle. The first cycle after the MC was okay, especially since we had actually been told to wait a month before trying again, so I felt like it was just as well. This month I really thought we had a chance, and it's just such a let down now that I know for sure that AF is coming (getting the first bit right now). A few women in my family have had an early MC with their first, but they always got pregnant again immediately or the next month. I know it will probably take longer, but I just had such high hopes. It's our first child, and we (and our immediate family) were so happy. It's been two months now since the MC, and all I can think about is getting pregnant again! Maybe it's because we got pregnant the first month we tried... I feel like that's making it harder, because even though I know it usually takes a while, I kind of expected in my heart that it would be really fast again. I just wish I could get back to being pregnant.

I have felt this EXACT same way kategirl so i can totally sympathize with you. All I can say is to keep your head high and try to see the positives as hard as that is...one..you know you CAN get pregnant so that's huge! Just have to keep trying but I totally get how you feel. When i lost mine in November, i was like "uh, i need this to happen again immediately, i'm not done being pregnant yet!" It's a horrible feeling I know. All i can say is hang in there best you can and pray. That's what I do. :hugs:

ttcbabyison we share the same due date :cry: I'm sorry for your loss.

I still have full blown anxiety attacks half the time at the mall when I see pregnant women, I think for me it's worse when I see a barely bump that could be anywhere around the 18 week point when we lost Hannah. Sometimes I just have to leave right away. It's not fair for my son who loves to get out but I'm trying to get over it.

Kmae sorry things don't seem to be going your way, we'll both get bfp's in may! :hugs:

My husband got a call from Health services today and due to something on his chest x ray he had done he now has to have a CT scan done :cry: The guy seemed optimistic that it's just "background noise" in the x ray but I'm all worried and stressed and I don't need this coming up to embryo transfer I need to be as stress free as possible. They're trying to get his CT done in the next 10 days but I hope it's sooner so I don't spend my entire tww freaking out over him.

Does anyone else on this thread already have a child? or am I the only one?

Kelly, I hope everything goes well with your husband's CT. A spot on an xray could be many different things, and even if it is something I hope it's a quick fix. I have a puppy, does that count? :haha: I'm pregnant with our first.

I don't think it was even a spot they just said there looked like there was "subtle interstitial changes" or something like that. He just had a TB test done so it's not tuberculosous if it's anything, it's just your mind goes to scary places with something like this.

^ oh right I'd seen your avatar. I'm guessing there aren't man of us. I have a 20 month old son, Skyler.

Sorry to hear about your loss Kelly :hugs: also about your DH. Hopefully they scan him ASAP and its nothing. I have LOs too ... Well not so little, DD is 5 and DS is 3 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->