The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

AF is definitely starting now (still not quite spotting, but my CM is red and I'm getting cramps), but it was kind of nice to have a little extra hope at the end of this month.

Sorry about AF kate, hopefully you can start over fresh this cycle and get your BFP. :hugs:

Kmae, I'm just curious, are you going to POAS soon? I would say in the morning, but I think you guys are a half day ahead of me? I'm in the US. Your chart looks promising...

Camlet, so glad your scan went swimmingly!!

Sorry about AF Kate, she sucks at the best of times when we're not ttc.

jess, you can already feel baby?? wow that must be so great! I feel nada! my OB told me yesterday I shouldn't expect to feel anything for another month or so... so I keep using my doppler daily.. :haha:

:hugs: to all the ladies AF got, hopefully it's the last appearance she makes for a long while!

can't even imagine how eerie and heartbreaking that would be, kelly :hugs: next time WILL be different!

F'xd kate and girlinyork!! xx

Camlet - well I feel baby move now but still terrified to use doppler :shrug:
Ok, well you can upload it to photobucket.com or use baby and bumps uploader. To use BnB you need to:

1.Where you go to reply to threads - click on 'Go Advanced'
2. When that opens, find a symbol that looks like a paper clip. Click on that. It should open a new window.
3. On that window there should be an option to 'Browse...' Click that.
4. Find where your photo is and select it, then click 'Upload' Wait until it has uploaded then click the option to close the window. If you wish to upload more than one, when the first photo has finished uploading, browse and upload another photo.

Hope that helped sweety!! xx

Im getting terrifed of using my doppler too even at nearly 32 weeks :wacko:
yesterday it was like a party in there, this morning has been quiet so im like i want to use to doppler but have run of batteries, i do think they get addictive and thats why im scared of using it! xxx

Sorry about af kate, i hope you get you BFP soon.

It took me 6 months after my loss to get mine, you will be there soon!!:hugs:

Sorry about AF Kate :hugs:

Just a quick question girls. I had a slight bleed 18 days ago and I don't know if that was my AF or not. I was on holiday last week and done 2 OPK's ... one on Monday and one on Wednesday/Thursday (can't remember when :dohh: ) and both were negative. Done OPK's daily since Monday and all have been negative again. Could I have ovulated between my last OPK and Sunday as technically I would have been 13/14 days after the bleed. If I could have ovulated when would I test? x

I just don't really have hope that it will happen. I'll keep trying and wishing and hoping that it will happen again, but part of me knows that we missed our chance. I know it sounds stupid, but that's really how I feel. :(

Lomelly - yeah I started feeling flutters at 13weeks, now I feel some quite strong. There's a certain way I sit where I feel them quite well.
Stephanie - Bless, Can't believe you'll be 32 weeks in 2 days!! I still haven't used the doppler yet - will today though!

Lomelly - yeah I started feeling flutters at 13weeks, now I feel some quite strong. There's a certain way I sit where I feel them quite well.
Stephanie - Bless, Can't believe you'll be 32 weeks in 2 days!! I still haven't used the doppler yet - will today though!

I know, scary, scary, scary, scary, scary times!!! lol. I cant believe your 16 weeks!!:wacko: Nearly half way there :thumbup:
I think my nesting has started, i keep cleaning, im like a crazy women with the hoover :wacko: xxx

I felt my son early on, felt kicks and pokes at 16-17 weeks but felt light little bubbles sooner then with the one I lost i was feeling bubbles at 12-13 weeks and pokes and kicks around 13-14 so I got to enjoy them for a little while.

Kate it wil happen. Did it take you long to conceive the one you lost? My dh and I were told we had about a 2% chance of conceiving naturally and while waiting on the ICSI wait list we got pregnant! It took us 18 months with male factor infertility but we did it so anyone can do it. :hugs:

Kate it wil happen. Did it take you long to conceive the one you lost? My dh and I were told we had about a 2% chance of conceiving naturally and while waiting on the ICSI wait list we got pregnant! It took us 18 months with male factor infertility but we did it so anyone can do it. :hugs:

It was actually our first month trying.... Which I know is good since it means we probably have no fertility issues, but it was also kind of hard since I had never even had a cycle of TTC and failing before got pregnant and then had the MC. It took my mom two years to have me, but I keep trying to tell myself that I don't have my mom's same problems (she had some reproductive system issues since she was quite young). It feels like it's been so ling since the MC, I can't imagine another 4, 6, 10, etc months of waiting. :( I know that sounds really silly because I have only had two failed cycles since the MC, but I can't help feeling like that.

woohoo ttcbabyisom... have fun!!

can't wait till I feel some kicks or bubbles! I always think I feel something but then I'm not sure..

Sorry about AF kate, hopefully you can start over fresh this cycle and get your BFP. :hugs:

Kmae, I'm just curious, are you going to POAS soon? I would say in the morning, but I think you guys are a half day ahead of me? I'm in the US. Your chart looks promising...

Camlet, so glad your scan went swimmingly!!

If my temp is still above the coverline tomorrow then I will POAS (F'xed). I am really not sure if I am on cd 13 or cd 11 today because of the strange up and down right after I ovulated this cycle. My LP has never gone past 12 dpo (it's typically 11) so that is why I am going to wait until tomorrow. I just hate seeing BFNs!

Doing ok I suppose jess in that 2ww again!!!

Kate I dont wAnt to wait either it's all I've done this last year!

Waiting for scan waiting to miscarry waiting for af waiting for ov waiting for bfp time an time again x please let there be light at the end of this tunnel soon for us all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->