The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Boo, Kmae. :( I hope the Clomid helps for May!!!

I started temping this morning, but I'm not very good at it. I woke up at 3:30 am (I do that sometimes) so I decided to temp then (not sure why, I kind of didn't realize it was so early at first) and it was 96.80. Then I went back to sleep and woke up at 6:00 am but rolled over and went back to sleep until 6:30 am; when I temped then it was 98.04 (during the day I'm usually around 96-97 F). Very confusing. :shrug:

Sorry Kmae. I took clomid a few times besides hot flashes I didn't notice much in the way of side effects. The medications for the FET have been the worst out of everything I've done. I think the esterase is giving me the headaches I've had the last few days. I only have one more injection though so I get to drop that med but I have to add progesterone inserts the next day which make you feel pregnant so yippee to that.

Sorry Kmae. I took clomid a few times besides hot flashes I didn't notice much in the way of side effects. The medications for the FET have been the worst out of everything I've done. I think the esterase is giving me the headaches I've had the last few days. I only have one more injection though so I get to drop that med but I have to add progesterone inserts the next day which make you feel pregnant so yippee to that.

Kelly- seriously! You better get pg this time around! You deserve this so much.

^ thanks lol, I wish it worked that way. I keep saying the world owes me a lot at this point. Just need to find a way to get to transfer day then to get through waiting to test.

Ah Kmae, I really thought this was the one for you. Damn! I hope the clomid works!

GL to you kelly! I hope it all goes well and you get your forever BFP!

AFM, I've had such bad cramps all week, I almost feel like I'm just waiting to start bleeding. Trying not to think that though. I have no symptoms besides sore boobs, so I'm getting nervous and wish my doctor would do an early scan instead of making me wait another 2-4 weeks. UGH!

Iluvbabies what thread were we on together? I thought I caught up with all my threads but maybe one disappeared off my list? Sorry for your loss.

Wait was it the FET thread?

I'm glad my scan went well but sad that I still have to wait 4 days to know how many
Embies they have to thaw and to have them back safet inside me. Last injection tomorrow thankfully.

I honestly can't remember! I am not on the FET thread anymore because we are out of frozen embies. Have to start all over......

Good luck to you!!!

I think thats where we were but not sure, I stopped posting in it cause no one else was posting anymore. So will you be doing another IVF then?

We're coming to the end of our first FET, transfer is monday, not sure how I feel about it all I mean I want it to work but I'm so scared it won't.

good luck kelly and kmae!!!
i was just looking at my diary and realised we are fast approaching my due date (from last time) i know its daft but im kinda terrified.i know it will jsut be like any other day but it feels like facing the end of the world or something. im just being stupid but i know im just gonna spend the whole day really upset. i also feel like il be waiting for something to happen (cause i would have spent the day expecting/hoping? to go into labour) i obv know thats not gonna happen but... i cant really explain it. but its gonna be weird and horrid :( i was hoping i wuldnt even notice the day but i was trying to schedule a meeting and i realised :(

Islander lots go hugs to help get you through your last lo's due date. I can only imagine at this point what it will be like. You've got your rainbow safely inside you to help give you strength.

Islander, can you plan anything fun for that day? My date is a Friday - I'm thinking of trying to take off work that day and having a bit of a pamper day, or hopefully I'll be lucky enough to be pregnant by then and I can do something baby related like doing a registry or working on the nursery. I'd try to make it a day where you can focus on the wonderful little one you have in you now. :) I'm sure it will be hard, but we'll all be here for you. :hugs:

thank you girls - this place and you guys really are a life saver :) tbh i was gonna try to just sleep thrpugh the day (i am tired enoguh i could prob do it!) but i might see what my mum is doing and go to hers and bake or something nice :)

What date is it Islander? I've got mine coming up on May 15th. I'm kind of dreading it too.

I feel really unhopeful this month. Last month I felt really optimistic, but this month I have no belief that it will be our month. I wish I could be more hopeful. :(

Kate, sometimes feeling "out" is a symptom.

AFM, I have loads of creamy CM and my boobs are so sore I yelped when I woke this morning

AFM, I have loads of creamy CM and my boobs are so sore I yelped when I woke this morning

I'm only CD 3 so I know it's not a symptom of any type, but it sounds like you might have some going on! Fx for ya!

i was like that kate...thought whats the point in even trying?it wont happen anyway....and it happened :D good luck!x

I'm only CD 3 so I know it's not a symptom of any type, but it sounds like you might have some going on! Fx for ya!

Kate, I am cd 2! I hope we get to be bump buddies- and my name is Katie (mid name Mae) that's what Kmae Stan's for! I got really hopeless last night and even told my OH "what's the point in trying- it isn't going to happen anyways" but once I get a positive opk, my hope comes back to me. I hope it does for you too!

sorry about the due dates coming up ladies my 2nd one is 27th may i got through first one on new yrs eve easier than i thought but i was pregnant so i was thankful for that x hoping ill be pregnant for next one an if not at least before 4th on in aug x i feel the lead up can be worse x big :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->