The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Hello. Could I join this please? My m/c was early Feb, been trying since but no luck so far, 3rd cycle now without success.

My due date was 24th September, which is one week after our first wedding anniversary.

That's ok sam, that's what this place is for :) Glad the cramping has eased up!! :hugs: xx

Stephanie - Sorry to hear no-ones coming with you in antenatal class, I would if I could lol :flow:
Im sure they'll be others there :) Are you nervous? Do you know what they cover in the classes? xx

Welcome Old Bear, of course you can join! Sorry for your loss sweety - I hope this group of wonderful women can help you :flower: xx

Old bear, sorry for yours loss, we understand what you are going through and are here when you need some support. I hope you get your BFP this cycle!

Welcome old bear.

Hi to everyone else! Been busy looking after my lo so don't have time to do a proper catch up though I'm reading posts so hi!!!!!

I heard this today for the first time and it made me think of my miscarriage and loss of my first baby (although too early to even be my baby i guess). I know some of the lyrics don't make sense for that but most do. It's a pretty song but sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_zsz9rtoQk

ttcbabyison, thanks for sharing that song. I see what you mean about the lyrics.

For me, Stronger by Kelly Clarkston reminds me of my miscarriage since it came on the radio while we were on our way to the hospital, and the chorus lyrics kind of remind me of that as well.

My attempt at temping is not working well so far. My temps have been fluctuating by almost a degree the last three mornings, and two of the mornings I've been above 98 degrees when my temperature is usually really low (96 or 97 degrees) during the day. Does this seem normal during AF? I thought my temp should be lower at this point in my cycle. I guess I'll just have to try it a while longer and see how it goes.

Kategirl are you using a regular thermometer or a BBT thermometer? Taking temp at same time every morning before getting out of bed?

ttc I can't listen to that song as I know I'll end up in tears. It seems every song on the radio reminds me of my loss, I'm still very sensitive about it. Just opened up to some of the ladies in my mom group on thursday and managed not to cry which was a first. Also talked to one lady who is currently 31 weeks only two behind where I'd be and we had a very honest conversation, I even confided that seeing her bump was why I ended up crying at one of the meets but she understood where I was coming from.

Kategirl are you using a regular thermometer or a BBT thermometer? Taking temp at same time every morning before getting out of bed?

ttc I can't listen to that song as I know I'll end up in tears. It seems every song on the radio reminds me of my loss, I'm still very sensitive about it. Just opened up to some of the ladies in my mom group on thursday and managed not to cry which was a first. Also talked to one lady who is currently 31 weeks only two behind where I'd be and we had a very honest conversation, I even confided that seeing her bump was why I ended up crying at one of the meets but she understood where I was coming from.

I'm so sorry. I didn't put it out there to make anyone feel bad. I just heard it today and thought it was really pretty but it did immediately remind me of my loss somehow. I oddly found it comforting...even though it's a sad song. You just hang in there, ok? I'm here for you and sorry if the thought of my song would make you cry. Sometimes it's good to just cry and let it out. I know...i do it all the time. I usually feel better after.

No no no don't be sorry! I was just telling you I wasn't going to listen as to not inflict pain on myself don't even think you have to censor your feelings and thoughts on here :flower:

It's a Target brand BBT thermometer. The first two days it was at 6 am and then today it was 6:45 am (I didn't actually get out of bed until later, but I happened to wake up then so I temped).

I heard this today for the first time and it made me think of my miscarriage and loss of my first baby (although too early to even be my baby i guess). I know some of the lyrics don't make sense for that but most do. It's a pretty song but sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_zsz9rtoQk

I listen to that song all the time and totally relate!!!!! :*)

ttcbabyison, thanks for sharing that song. I see what you mean about the lyrics.

For me, Stronger by Kelly Clarkston reminds me of my miscarriage since it came on the radio while we were on our way to the hospital, and the chorus lyrics kind of remind me of that as well.

My attempt at temping is not working well so far. My temps have been fluctuating by almost a degree the last three mornings, and two of the mornings I've been above 98 degrees when my temperature is usually really low (96 or 97 degrees) during the day. Does this seem normal during AF? I thought my temp should be lower at this point in my cycle. I guess I'll just have to try it a while longer and see how it goes.

That one hits home as well for me! Everything reminds me of sweet baby bean. We tried so hard and then she/he was gone..... :cry:

I feel like I have food poisoning :( really sick with (tmi) diarrhea. I felt like this before my last af. If this isn't my bfp cycle I'm going to get checked out by my doc :/

could be a bug you have, girlin. seems like you've been fighting something off for a few days... still have my FX'd for that BFP in a few days!

jess, my anatomy scan is on the 22nd of May, where I could possibly find out the gender (and I will be) but the only problem is they won't let DH in that room with me :( so we will privately find out the gender on June 5th as well as get a 3D piccy. did you and OH decide if you're going to find out? I know he was on the fence about it, did you come to a decision??

Two songs for me we're Sia breathe me, makes me cry everytime, the lyrics totally made sense to me, alot of what she says - like today you will sleep for good etc, but it also pulls the strength you need and makes you understand that it will still all be ok. And the other was kate bush, this womans work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1G7eft6_8U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NRdA0ST4Zg

Oh yes sorry lomelly I remember you saying :dohh: I've got a brain like a sieve I have!! I'll be on holiday then!! so won't get to see until 24th :nope: Be a good thing to come back to though!!
Yes we're finding out, I still don't think he wants to but if Im finding out then he wants to know too :) xx

oooh holidays!! where are you off to?? don't worry about forgetting I ask DH something I might have just asked him 5-10 minutes earlier... some days I think it drives him mad :haha:
for the anatomy scan I'll just be happy as long as bean has everything he's meant to have :) no two heads...
I'm sure when it comes down to it, OH will want to know if you know. will be much easier to plan :)

jess and lomelly, I hope both the scans go great!

My temping is still crazy wonky... this morning I 0.99 degree less than yesterday morning. I think it was because the bedroom was hot when I woke up yesterday but cold this morning, but I'm not sure how to make sure that it's consistent every morning. :(

I'm still really pessimistic about this cycle. I just feel like it's going to take us a lot longer to get another BFP. But May 9th is our three year anniversary, so maybe we'll get a wonderful anniversary present and end up conceiving then? We're also going home to see family at the end of the month (we live 7 hours away from almost all our family, and my SIL's family lived even farther but we're all coming home for Memorial Day), and if I did get a BFP it should be right before we go home - it would be awesome to be able to tell our immediate family that I was pregnant again. But I also feel like there's no way on earth that we have a chance at it.

I'm going to try to put it out of my mind as much as I can. Next weekend my husband and I are taking a weekend trip down to Chicago (it's only two hours away) for our anniversary, and I want to try not to spoil it by worrying about getting pregnant or about the one we lost.

Temps during AF are usually crazy. Some people wait til AF is gone before resuming temping x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->