The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

just gorgeous lommely xxx

think i have my bfp xx :cry: Wiped clean just now xx

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/990161-think-my-evaps-have-turned-into-11dpo-bfp-x.html

i hope so!!! Fingers crossed!

I just wanted to share something that's kind of helping me a little... I've been trying to focus on the fact that the miscarriage gave us more time to get things taken care of and ready before we bring a baby into our lives. There were a lot of things around the house that I don't really want to do while pregnant (building bookcases, spray painting things, etc) or won't want to do while I'm tired from being pregnant/having an infant. I also want to put more routine into our lives (cleaning, menu planning, etc) so that we'll be a little better prepared to change up our lives. I know that we still could have done the same in the months that I will be pregnant, but now we get extra time to accomplish these things before pregnancy starts to change things up. I know it doesn't really make up for losing the baby (haha, as if!), but trying to see the positives! :)

Thanks for the positive energy. It's much appreciated. I've thought of these things too a little more lately. Just trying to see the silver lining in the midst of all this sadness. So thanks for pointing this out and helping us all try to see this side of things. :)

I just have to say what a fat ass I feel like today, and it's horrible. I look about 7 months instead of 7 weeks.

Good for you kate :) There is so much I've gotten done in the last 6 months that I probably wouldn't have if I had been pregnant. That is no way to say that I wouldn't have loved that little bean, but it was just some bad timing and things are a lot more settled now.

You are just bloated honey...that's very normal for this stage. It'll go away soon. :)

Mrskg - eeek I think this is definitely it!! Have you tested again? xx

Blakesmom - that's a really sweet idea - might have to start doing something like that, although I'll hopefully be finding out what baby is in 22 days, do you know if you'll be finding out? xx

Stephanie - not good to hear your not feeling so great, definitely push your midwife to look into it :)
I've got a funny feeling that when I have antenatal classes I'll know most of it :blush: Only because I do know a lot of stuff as did Child Development in school and got A* :blush: When I saw the midwife she was talking to me about stuff and explaining and I already knew it all :dohh: Didn't want to tell her though as I'd feel rude! I want to learn something new though as I always find it so fascinating :)
Hopefully next weeks one will be better!! I'll be seeing midwife too on Friday, but teen one :)
Symptoms aren't really existent. My bump seems to have changed looads though as I saw the difference in my 17 week one from my 13 week one :) I bet your getting pretty big now? xxx

Lomelly - the link hasn't shown up on my laptop? xx

Yep we will find out--wish I was patient enough to wait until delivery day but I'm too much of a planner!

Mrskg - eeek I think this is definitely it!! Have you tested again? xx

Blakesmom - that's a really sweet idea - might have to start doing something like that, although I'll hopefully be finding out what baby is in 22 days, do you know if you'll be finding out? xx

Stephanie - not good to hear your not feeling so great, definitely push your midwife to look into it :)
I've got a funny feeling that when I have antenatal classes I'll know most of it :blush: Only because I do know a lot of stuff as did Child Development in school and got A* :blush: When I saw the midwife she was talking to me about stuff and explaining and I already knew it all :dohh: Didn't want to tell her though as I'd feel rude! I want to learn something new though as I always find it so fascinating :)
Hopefully next weeks one will be better!! I'll be seeing midwife too on Friday, but teen one :)
Symptoms aren't really existent. My bump seems to have changed looads though as I saw the difference in my 17 week one from my 13 week one :) I bet your getting pretty big now? xxx

Lomelly - the link hasn't shown up on my laptop? xx

xxxjessxxx --- nope i didnt tell the lady who was teaching that i knew it all, i think some of the other women thought i was a know it all as i kept answering all the questions lol :blush: Im praying i learn something new next week!!!
I didnt have symptoms in the 2nd trimester, in fact i felt great!!! its the third trimester that kinda sucks, tired all the time, backache, shortness of breath lol.
Aw you should upload your 17 week bumpy!! yea i feel pretty big now, some days i feel small, some days i feel huge!! ella's estimated weight at delivery at 40 weeks is 9 pound 4 so if its true, i cant see myself being small!! lol xxx

Mrskg -- CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!! TAKE IT EASY!!!!!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks to my DH I am seeing things much better. I'm eating better this month and trying to get healthier. He is supporting my diet completely and even joining in by NOT getting Oreos...but he still got the spaghetti o's lol. It's amazing what's diet change can do. It hasn't even been 24hrs and already feel better. He has made me see the positives and I think that is what we all need to try and do. :hugs:

Our angel was due next month...so here's to a father's day/V-day baby! :)

kmae, hoping this is your cycle!!

kelly, you very well could have a late implanter, I know I did. didn't implant till 11-12 DPO because my 14 DPO beta was suuuuuper low. :dust: :dust: :dust:

jess, direct me to your bump piccy! :) I don't know about you but I can DEFINITELY see it now. Before I could say to myself "oh it's just bloating" or "I just had a full meal so it's probably that" but now I can't. it's pretty low lying, and here to stay! have to get DH to take a pic of me tomorrow at 18 weeks.

at my scan they measured me two days ahead, which is more what I thought I was in the first place but my 9 week one pushed me a day back...

and kate, that's a lovely idea. I'm sure those clippings will become reality soon!!

mrskg, how are you feeling now??

Hi ladies! I was wondering if anyone of you ever used provera and went on to ovulate after the "withdrawal bleeding" was over..If not how long did it take. Thanks for all the help!

EW CM today! Woo! :) Maybe O will even be early this month.

F'xed it will!

I am just hoping I o before Saturday. I am supposed to go to my parents for Mothers day and DH is not coming with me. Saturday will be cd17 which is 10 days after my last Clomid pill. I SHOULD Ov 5-10 days after the last pill- but typically my body likes to be a rebel.

I hope it comes before Saturday for you!

It would be really nice for my cycle to move up a day or two... In July I'm supposed to be Oing two days into a family reunion, so it would be great if things shifted a little!

I still have no hopes for this month as far as babies go, but I'm hoping to enjoy the ride this time.

lomelly I don't get a beta through the clinic but will be asking for one from my family doc. I guess it's possible but in all likelihood late implantation is probably rare. I did another frer today and bfn at 10dpo.

Iluvbabies today I am 10dpo. or 7dp3dt.

I've decided not to test again till wednesday or 12dpo.

lomelly I don't get a beta through the clinic but will be asking for one from my family doc. I guess it's possible but in all likelihood late implantation is probably rare. I did another frer today and bfn at 10dpo.

FX'D!

I didn't get a plus with the last baby until day 12. I was so nervous because it wouldn't show! Keep up the faith! :baby:

Lots of people keep telling me this which is why I have a small amount of hope left but I feel nothing! I have zero symptoms. Which is re-enforcing my it didn't work attitude.

So I saw my OB for my yearly today. It's been scheduled and rescheduled so many times with the IVF and then the pregnancy and loss. Her nurse when I was leaving said "see you in a year". I said I will be back much sooner than that. She said "pregnant?" And I said...there you go! :)

Lomelly I'm up an down x quietly confident but scared witless too :wacko: just going to take it one day at a time x it's a double edged sword do I worry something will happen then get good news a t 12 weeks an regret not enjoying the first tri x or do I get excited an attached an face the devastation all over again I just don't know x worrying will not change the outcome so I think I'm going to try an enjoy each day an have happy memories for whatever fate has in store for me x

Kelly this is the first moth I thought I def wasn't pregnant I always have symptoms even on bfn months but zilch this time x got everything crossed for you xxx

Thanks mrskg. I need to figure out what to do tomorrow that will keep me busy as I'm not testing again till wednesday... I have my 21 month old son but there's nothing really around where I am, I'd take him to the pool but can't during transfer weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->