The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Kelly how about painting or baking in general something messy lol spend half the time making the mess an other half cleaning it up x I'm so poas crazy I will prob keep testing till the weekend af due wed then I will stop I know a dark line or a 3+ doesn't mean a rainbow so not point wasting money xxx

I poas lots of times when I get positives to.

Maybe I'll clean the house like REALLY clean the house.

That sounds good cleaning always does the trick an you have a nice tidy house at the end of it xxxx

I can't wait for June... I know May will be a bust and I'm guessing June will be too, but at least then I'll be closer to whenever I will get my BFP. Lol, it seems like every cycle I just want to get it over with and get on to the next one!

At least I haven't gotten the spotting before O that I got last month, maybe it's a good sign that things are all clear after the miscarriage!

I can't wait for June... I know May will be a bust and I'm guessing June will be too, but at least then I'll be closer to whenever I will get my BFP. Lol, it seems like every cycle I just want to get it over with and get on to the next one!

At least I haven't gotten the spotting before O that I got last month, maybe it's a good sign that things are all clear after the miscarriage!

Sounds like your body might be back on track!!!

mrskg It'll be clean for all of 2 seconds before my son and husband trash the place again. I started cleaning tonight, did the floors, the laundry and the bed sheets. Tomorrow I conquer the kitchen, the walls, baseboards, doors and light switches, the window sills and windows and maybe the appliances if I'm not to wiped out and if my son allows me to get anything done.

Just catching up...
lomelly: beautiful scan pic...awww!! Congrats and wishing you a healthy pregnancy, birth and baby :)

Mrskg: congratulations :).... keep the faith!!

Kelly9: I hope you are staying distracted and encouraged.... praying this is your sticky bean(s) and can't wait to hear your bfp news!

I'm on CD 11 and I also see signs of O' so I'm quite excited!! *prays*

Seriously, I feel like I just want to hurry up and get this cycle over with so that we can move on to June. That probably sounds silly since I haven't even O'd yet this cycle. Does anyone else ever feel that way, just wishing their cycles away?

I should O soon so there's been lots of :sex: going on in our house the last couple days. I really really don't think this will be our month so I've been much more relaxed about things, but we're still giving it our best just in case. :)

Nessah, looks like you'd better get to :sex: ;) hoping this is your cycle! Thanks for the well wishes!

Kate, you know it's the cycles you've given up on that can sometimes see the BFPS... I thought my one cycle was a bust because I had to go on the pill for a month to regulate, so I thought there was no way it would happen coming off right away. I hope you're lucky!!

Kate, you know it's the cycles you've given up on that can sometimes see the BFPS... I thought my one cycle was a bust because I had to go on the pill for a month to regulate, so I thought there was no way it would happen coming off right away. I hope you're lucky!!

I've heard that from a lot of people, but at this point I just really feel like it's going to take is many more months so my hopes are just down. If it happens then it will be wonderful, but otherwise I'm just going to try not to let my emotions get the better of me and just try to go along with the flow as much as possible until we get our second chance. :)

Camlet, Im sure you have a bump!! You should post it!! I'll try posting mine in a spoiler so women who will get upset don't have it staring in their face :) xx

Blakesmom - bless, yeah 20 weeks of the surprise has been long enough for me too :) xx

Stephanie - Naww, there's nothing wrong with knowing so much! You should be proud of it :thumbup: I'll try uploading it but internet is sooo slow today :dohh:
Gosh that's a healthy weight!! Although I've heard they got it wrong quite a lot :) You should upload yours too hunny! xx

Lomelly - I'll be trying to upload it in a min, hopefully it works!! Lets see yours!!
Congrats on being a sweet potato ;) I'll be there tomorrow! xx

Kelly - I hope you get that bfp :hugs: xx

Mrskg - It's hard isn't it, but I kept telling myself Im pregnant for today and thankful for that :) I figured if I did ever lose the baby atleast it knew it was loved and missed.
Will you be having early scans? xx

Other ladies - I want to see more BFP's!! A third of this group too so come on ladies!! :dust: :dust: xx

Ok so here's as requested :flow:

First pic is from 9 weeks...

https://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i440/xXxjessxXx92x/9weeks.jpg

Second pic is from 13 weeks...

https://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i440/xXxjessxXx92x/13weeks.jpg

Third pic is from 17 weeks...

https://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i440/xXxjessxXx92x/17weeks.jpg

Aww jess your bump look amazing! :) I don't think I'll be posting mine just yet :blush: lol how do you put things in spoilers? I'm seriously so rubbish at all this stuff :dohh: haha xx

Jess, wow you had a bump right from the start, my 20 week bump looked like your 9 week one. I hope I show earlier with my next pregnancy.

I am hoping to post news of a bfp on here tomorrow but I'm not overly hopeful still I'm afraid.

mrskg It'll be clean for all of 2 seconds before my son and husband trash the place again. I started cleaning tonight, did the floors, the laundry and the bed sheets. Tomorrow I conquer the kitchen, the walls, baseboards, doors and light switches, the window sills and windows and maybe the appliances if I'm not to wiped out and if my son allows me to get anything done.

Wow, can you come clean my house??? :)

Seriously, I feel like I just want to hurry up and get this cycle over with so that we can move on to June. That probably sounds silly since I haven't even O'd yet this cycle. Does anyone else ever feel that way, just wishing their cycles away?

I should O soon so there's been lots of :sex: going on in our house the last couple days. I really really don't think this will be our month so I've been much more relaxed about things, but we're still giving it our best just in case. :)

All the time I do...wish wish away! Good luck, i do hope this is your month!!!

ok so here's as requested :flow:

First pic is from 9 weeks...

https://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i440/xxxjessxxx92x/9weeks.jpg

second pic is from 13 weeks...

https://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i440/xxxjessxxx92x/13weeks.jpg

third pic is from 17 weeks...

https://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i440/xxxjessxxx92x/17weeks.jpg

beautiful!!!

jess, love LOVE that bump you're rocking! I wish I had a cute little bump like that lol did you take those pics first thing in the AM or near the end of the day? I definitely find I get bigger as the day goes on (and depending what I eat..) DH is gonna take a pic tonight hopefully

Nessah, looks like you'd better get to :sex: ;) hoping this is your cycle! Thanks for the well wishes!

Hehehe...DH woke me up to :sex: last night.
He worked late and came in almost before midnight. I think he did remember that I was close to CD14.

My nurse practitioner called me today to confirm test results- hcg is below 5 but my iron is still low (I am anemic to start with)...so been doubling up on my iron pills :yuck:

We are going out of town this weekend, for a much needed time away- hoping to really get some ;) work done - :blush: Seriously hoping for a bfp!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->