The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Must have written at the same time :dohh:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Im sooo happy for you!!
Stick little bean stick, please please please!!!!!!!!!!!!
H&H 9 months sweety!! :hugs: :happydance: xxx

thanks jess i really hope this is my rainbow cant see us trying again if its not xxx

I can see pic now Lomelly :) So cute and gorgeous!! Eeek getting me all excited now! It has such a cute button nose! xx

Mrskg - It will be your rainbow baby it will be!! Take things easy!! xx

Mrskg, I'm so happy for you! Fx (and toes!) crossed that this is your rainbow!

Mrskg, :happydance:YAY!!! I hope this is your sticky bean!

Lomelly, great scan pic- I just can't wait until I get to share one of those!

Stephanie, sucks that you keep fainting- hopefully the midwife will be able to help you out with that somehow- so scary!

Congrats mrskg.

Bfn for me this morning I know it's early but I really think this will be the first in a string of bfns for me. I'm numb.

Yay! Huge congrats mrskg! :happydance:

Lomelly what a gorgeous scan photo! :) you've just reminded me I still need to attempt to upload mine! :dohh: lol xx

Haha bless you camlet!! Have you tried uploading it as your profile pic if that's any easier? xx

kelly, try not to be too disheartened - I pray this is your BFP month :) xx

Sorry for all the posts I'm a really slow writer! Lol my laptop is just playing up & won't upload anything atm but I'm gonna attempt to upload it from ohs laptop instead later tonight! So fingers crossed it actually works! Lol xx

Ahh fair enough - my laptop is like that! When I was uploading my bump pic on another thread must've taken about 10 minutes, yet some days it doesn't take long.. technology ey!! xx

Aww how is your bump coming along now? Mine still looks like fat to me atm :haha: Although a few people insist it looks like a bump I'm sure they are just being nice! Lol xx

I know it's still early, I just hope that we have a late implanter. I don't know how I'll handle a bfn from this cycle, it's the only hope I've had.

Kelly, I'm really hoping it's just too early and that you'll end up with a BFP. :hugs:

Still waiting for O, should be coming around Thursday. Yesterday we got into the 5 day window, but no BDing because hubbie was really tired. I'm hoping that this evening we can start and BD every night until after I O. My chart is really funky looking so I'm not sure how helpful it will be, but I'm going to keep trying for a couple more months to see if it helps out. :)

When we were in Chicago in the museums there were SO many bumps, it really kind of brought me down. :( However, I'm starting to not mind quite as much; I know that I'm not going to have that for quite a while, and I think I'm getting more used to that which helps. :)

I just wanted to share something that's kind of helping me a little... I've been trying to focus on the fact that the miscarriage gave us more time to get things taken care of and ready before we bring a baby into our lives. There were a lot of things around the house that I don't really want to do while pregnant (building bookcases, spray painting things, etc) or won't want to do while I'm tired from being pregnant/having an infant. I also want to put more routine into our lives (cleaning, menu planning, etc) so that we'll be a little better prepared to change up our lives. I know that we still could have done the same in the months that I will be pregnant, but now we get extra time to accomplish these things before pregnancy starts to change things up. I know it doesn't really make up for losing the baby (haha, as if!), but trying to see the positives! :)

I just have to say what a fat ass I feel like today, and it's horrible. I look about 7 months instead of 7 weeks.

Good for you kate :) There is so much I've gotten done in the last 6 months that I probably wouldn't have if I had been pregnant. That is no way to say that I wouldn't have loved that little bean, but it was just some bad timing and things are a lot more settled now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->