The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

:hugs: for girlin.. I'm glad you're staying positive, and I know you'll get your BFP before your due date.

Oh girlin im so so sorry :-( and for you too debzie :-( things can only get better hopefully... Hugs to you both xxx

Sorry girilin :nope: Thought it was going to be it for you xx

girlin so sorry :hugs:

mrskg I can see lines on all those though one or two looked more like evaps, I think its a bfp.

thanks kelly i agree x one i just took a we while ago is only one i can def see pink x now waiting to see what morning brings xxx

I wish I was in the game, I really don't think our transfer worked I just feel nothing no symptoms or anything and it's really bringing me down, no cramping even or anything.

I wish I was in the game, I really don't think our transfer worked I just feel nothing no symptoms or anything and it's really bringing me down, no cramping even or anything.

I don't begin to understand fully the process you are going through Kelly but wonder if it would be too soon for symptoms? Was just this past Monday when you had the transfer.

Fri march 9- sex, horrible pain/cramp in uterus
Sat 10- matching lines on opk!
Sun 11 still sore in uterus

1dpo- feeling a bit uti/ uterus icky peeing like crazy
3dpo- lite cramps coming on, peeing tons
4dpo worst cramps what I think to be implantation?- peeing like crazy
5dpo- slightly less but bad cramps- peeing like crazy
6dpo- still feeling uti/ uterus sensitivity
7dpo- lite line dollar tree, negative FR's peeing like crazy
8dpo- darker lite dollar tree, SPOTTING boobs feel hard and in pain on sides feel like my arms are hitting them- the peeing gets worse woke up 2-3 times to pee in middle of night last night.
9dpo- Darkest of dollar tree test this morning. Stuffy nose. boobs spotting peeing gets better
10dpo- got that warm horny feeling while driving took 2 first response tests BFP WHAT?!, smelling everything double. Digital confirmed BFP. No real spotting
11dpo- slept restless last night couldn't get comfortable. Ran errands lots of walking got home cleaned a bit, tightened stomach really tight to take 4 week pic and felt a sharp tug and cramps. Sat down on toilet had a little gush on the tp of brown BUT now something new it had maroon in it. SCARED me! Checked again an hour later dry tp! Yay. Couple small watery brown spots and stringy mucus.. Like dried up buggery pieces.

NOTE- THIS PREGNANCY ENDED 2 WEEKS LATER ECTOPIC. HAD TO TAKE METHROTREXATE DUE TO SIDE PAIN AND HCG LEVELS JUMPING UP THEN DOWN =(

So, this is kind of an odd question, but I was thinking you girls would be good to ask.... Ever since the miscarriage, I've still been finding myself doing some planning for the baby. Not the baby I lost, but the baby I will hopefully be pregnant with at some point. Like, the day before I started to miscarry I had crocheted a baby hat (I know, it was super early, but I wanted to do it) and I kept it instead of undoing it after I lost the baby. After that I also crocheted a baby blanket with some yarn I had leftover from my niece's blanket, and I have a folder of bookmarked links of ideas for things for the nursery. I've also been thinking about what clothes I have that would still work as sort of maternity clothes, or what old clothes I have that could be refashioned. I feel kind of weird since I'm not pregnant and don't know if/when I will be again, but I can't help it; I feel like my pregnancy planning was interrupted and I don't want to go back out of that mode. Does anyone else do stuff like that.

I have 2 folders on my desk top--1 for girly baby things and 1 for boyish baby things that I had found for nursery ideas or photo ideas, cute clothes, etc. Kind of like my own private pintrest collections for either gender. I started it probably 3 months post miscarriage--gave me fun stuff to look forward to rather than dwelling on my loss.

Way too early! I no symptoms with both Preston and this last baby. None.....

My laptops messing up - It's not showing other peoples responses until now :nope:

Stephanie - yeah I have I guess lol. Didn't end up babysitting last night in the end, as drama broke loose and we came home.
Bless, I hope I don't end up fainting lol. How many days until your classes now? sorry my mind is so rubbish today :nope: xxx

xxx jess xxx - Sorry drama broke loose, You really dont want to faint, i had my antenatal class yesterday, nearly fainted again which was not good, i went so hot and flushed it was horrible, i think i might have low blood pressure now and again, seeing midwife on friday so i will be bringing this up. Antental was good, just mainly spoke about birth and that was it, not sure what next weeks one will be. It sounds bad but when the lady spoke about i kinda already knew :blush:

Got any more symptoms now?? xxx

girlinyork - Im so sorry :hugs:

Big hugs to you and i know soon enough that i will be reading on here that you have got your truly deserved bfp!! xxx

Kelly, don't worry about symptoms, I had zero till about five-six weeks. I hope you're wrong and there's a rainbow baby growing :)

Here's a link to my 17 week scan, looks so different from my little blob at the 9 week scan...
https://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i469/lmelch/9a819b0e.jpg

just gorgeous lommely xxx

think i have my bfp xx :cry: wiped clean just now xx

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/990161-think-my-evaps-have-turned-into-11dpo-bfp-x.html

Mrskg - eeek I think this is definitely it!! Have you tested again? xx

Blakesmom - that's a really sweet idea - might have to start doing something like that, although I'll hopefully be finding out what baby is in 22 days, do you know if you'll be finding out? xx

Stephanie - not good to hear your not feeling so great, definitely push your midwife to look into it :)
I've got a funny feeling that when I have antenatal classes I'll know most of it :blush: Only because I do know a lot of stuff as did Child Development in school and got A* :blush: When I saw the midwife she was talking to me about stuff and explaining and I already knew it all :dohh: Didn't want to tell her though as I'd feel rude! I want to learn something new though as I always find it so fascinating :)
Hopefully next weeks one will be better!! I'll be seeing midwife too on Friday, but teen one :)
Symptoms aren't really existent. My bump seems to have changed looads though as I saw the difference in my 17 week one from my 13 week one :) I bet your getting pretty big now? xxx

Lomelly - the link hasn't shown up on my laptop? xx

ive tested 4 times today gonna leave it till tomorrow now x pics not great but i can see them without even squinting so cant really deny it to myself anymore xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->