The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Hope so ttcbaby! Fx for you!

Lomelly - love your scan pic :)

Nice bump jess!!

I just caught up from last time i was here lol! Took me awhile to get thru!

:hugs: to u girlin. I was so sure for u. It will be your turn soon!

Mrskg - congrats!!!! H+H 9 months!!!

Kelly - so sorry to hear. Try not to concentrate too hard on that dd. Its what i've been told many times. You belong here always! Im sure you will get that rainbow

I'm sorry Kelly. :hugs: But you still belong here even if it takes longer, we all belong here.

Unfortunately there was no OPK+ today, and my EW CM turned back to creamy. I'm still hoping I O this month, but I'm a little concerned that maybe I won't.

I know I won't get my BFP before my would-of-been due date, but I'm just hoping I can learn to be happy until then. :)

ttcbabyisom, I really hope that is a sign for you!

carebear, hope you've been doing well, how are things all the way in Cambridge? ;)

kelly, I'm so, so sorry about the neg test. don't worry about getting there before your DD, you WILL get there.

samj, which doppler did you get??

Jess, you're lucky! I have a tiny bump in the morning, it gets bigger when I eat and walk around but no "pop" for me yet... guess I have more waiting to do! Bugging DH to take a picture as he takes much better ones than I do :haha:

Kelly, :hugs:. I already past my dd and hope you stick around with me.

Ttcbabyisom, what a beautiful site!

AFM, I am cd14 and still waiting to ov. I got a little EWCM today so I am really hoping I ov tomorrow since I plan to leave without my DH this weekend to visit my parents for Mothers Day and know I'll ov when I'm there if I don't before I go. Come on ov- work with me for once!

Looks like I don't belong here anymore, I won't be pregnant before my daughters due date. Test was obviously negative this morning at 12dpo. Trying to find someway to put my heart back together.

YOU BELONG GIRL!!!!! :)

I have this last month to try myself. My angel was due June 15th. My DH noticed I was getting kind of depressed lately so he is now telecommuting to work so he can stay home with me for now.

I also got very confused to when my O date is as FF says 10 DPO and everywhere else says 14DPO. DH and I decided we will just temp and "get busy" (his words) when ever we have the chance and energy lol He said it will happen when it is God's will and to stop worrying. Again my knight in shinning armor has knocked sense into me again. <3 that man...

This was out right after a strange rain storm on our way home from work tonight. How cool. Maybe a sign i'm preggers... :)

I saw one of those today too after a sporadic downpour! It was really hot then when I left to pick up DH from work, right before I went to walk out the door it started pouring. I called DH to let him know I was going to be a little late bc of the storm, went back outside, rain stopped, sky cleared and the biggest most beautiful rainbow I had every seen was in the sky.

Let's take these rainbows as a promise that one day, in some way, God will give us our rainbow babies. :)

I need to just stop thinking about TTC. I need to just take a step back and forget about it. I keep staring at my FF chart and kind of hoping it will start telling me something new, lol. :blush:

kate, sometimes it can take a few cycles for your chart to "make sense" if you will. Keep at it, I think you'll enjoy it.

lomelly, I got the Sonoline B. I'm 8 weeks tomorrow so I'm not surprised. I thought I got something but it sounded kinda wooshy? And the monitor said 122 BPM which is kinda slow for bubs right? I think I'll just leave it and try again in a week.

Just wanted to share something my bff just sent to me...

"Hey lady sometimes when you have sex with the mind set of "trying" it doesn't happen b/c of the pressure you put yourself under not even realizing it.....relaxing and tricking your mind sometimes is just the thing...'I don't want a baby I just want to fuck...excuse my french but after 3 months of nothing while trying to conceive the first timne for us we stopped "trying" and although we lost what we later conceived, it did work But eating healthy and taking prenatals and reading about things to do to conceive on www.babycenter.com. luv Me"

Very smart lady...and she now has a beautiful little girl Lilah and another little one on the way...Miss Scarlette :)

ttcbabyison I am a mother already, I have my son who is 21 months but even if I didn't have him I'm still a mother, I lost my daughter far enough along that when I talk about her she IS my daughter.

I don't get a lot of options in waiting and trying every month, infertility pretty much took that from me so it's a little harder to "look" to the next cycle since the next cycle could very well be months or years away for me.

I wanted to be pg before her DD to help me get through it and now I have to face it empty and alone. Mothers day is 4 months since we lost her and my heart is still shattered in a million pieces.

kate, sometimes it can take a few cycles for your chart to "make sense" if you will. Keep at it, I think you'll enjoy it.

Lol, I don't really expect to get any info from my chart, I just keep wishing I knew if I was actually going to O this month, or if it will be on time. Probably better if I don't know, then I won't expect a BFP!

Lol, I don't really expect to get any info from my chart, I just keep wishing I knew if I was actually going to O this month, or if it will be on time. Probably better if I don't know, then I won't expect a BFP!

Oohhh, you'll be surprised what you see! I enjoyed it but I sure as heck don't miss it :haha: If you have "normal" cycles I'm sure O is right around the corner.

Ami-Congrats!!!!

Kelly9-I know how you feel. I don't ovulate without injectables. I need the big guns to get pregnant. There is no next month. It's not that simple. It cost a fortune for us to do this! My heart aches for you!!!! ((((HUGS)))))

Sending lots & lots of :hugs: Kelly you do still belong here :hugs: xx

Congrats ami :)

Samj I have the sonoline b & I love it! :) I didn't pick up my baby's heartbeat until exactly 11 weeks though so try to be patient if you don't find it although I've heard of a few people picking it up earlier! :) xx

hi camlet - i have the sonoline b too :D

:D They are great aren't they! How early did you pick up your LO on yours? I've only just realised your not actually that far off from me! What's your due date? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->