The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Lol, I don't really expect to get any info from my chart, I just keep wishing I knew if I was actually going to O this month, or if it will be on time. Probably better if I don't know, then I won't expect a BFP!

Oohhh, you'll be surprised what you see! I enjoyed it but I sure as heck don't miss it :haha: If you have "normal" cycles I'm sure O is right around the corner.

I've always had very normal cycles, but according cycle and past Os, I should have Od yesterday or today, but I still never got a OPK+. So I'm not quite sure what's up.

I may have spoken too soon... Since I should be Oing but got a OPK- last night, I decided to try another OPK this morning and it was definitely positive (line was darker than control, and last night's was a line but very faint compared to the control). I'm a bit concerned that it was a false positive since I had to use FMU, but I'm hoping it's a good sign of O! :)

Kelly - Don't give up hope and if you don't get your BFP before your due date doesn't mean you don't belong here!! I got mine waaaay after lol! Don't give up! We'll help you get through it :hugs: xx

Sam - yes I'd say its rather very early lol! I know some women find it around then but that's rather lucky. I found mine at 10+5, let's hope you find your's soon!! Give it a week and try again :thumbup: xx

Ttcbaby -lets hope that rainbow means something for you!! My mums friend, when she came out of hospital after giving birth to her twins, there was two rainbows in the sky! xx

Lomelly - men ey lol! It's only recently it's sort of 'popped' lol, but when I wear my clothes I still look like I've eaten just too many pies! :dohh: xx

Congratulations Ami - H&H 9 months xx

Yay for the positive OPK Kategirl get BD'ing!! xx

kate, I used FMU with my tests and then tested a few hours later in the day again just to make sure.

jess, I REALLY tried later last night and I thought I got it but only for about 2 seconds :haha: I will just leave it for a week or so and see what happens then. Turns out bubs doesn't like to be found and I had the worst tummyache after :) Probly didn't help that I was pushing that thing as hard as I could haha!

kate, I used FMU with my tests and then tested a few hours later in the day again just to make sure.

Yeah, I used FMU the first two months; the first month seemed to work okay but last month I hot a full week of positives when I most likely Od the second day of that week (when I was expected to O) based on when AF came. I saw that late morning/early afternoon is better so I switched, but I can't test until I get home from work in the evening. I'm hoping I still get a positive once I get home from work.

I'm thinking I might stop OPKs in a couple more cycles. I seem to O on the same day every cycle, and we BD during the whole fertile window just to make sure, so I don't know if I'll keep them up the entire time until we get a BFP. I'm not sure how much they're actually helping.

Sam - you do have to press quite firm when your early on but don't be pressing too hard :flow: The whooshing noise you described could be the placenta, if so, the baby will be near that! When your doing it early on the littlest tilted angle will change it a lot! So the longer you wait the better :) xx

Well girls, totally caved this morning and POAS...BFN but i'm not surprised...still too early...now that i've caved, i'll test again Saturday (12dpo) and then Monday (14 dpo)....geesh! Only reason i tested this morning was because i felt hung over and that's exactly how i felt last time i was pregnant. Woke up with horrible headache and backache and just overall crummy and thought, oh my gosh, i better test. :wacko: Sorry to all of those that i preached to about WAITING...apparently i can't even listen to myself. Had NO intentions of testing yet. I guess the POAS-syndrome/addiction is very real!

ttcbabyison I am a mother already, I have my son who is 21 months but even if I didn't have him I'm still a mother, I lost my daughter far enough along that when I talk about her she IS my daughter.

I don't get a lot of options in waiting and trying every month, infertility pretty much took that from me so it's a little harder to "look" to the next cycle since the next cycle could very well be months or years away for me.

I wanted to be pg before her DD to help me get through it and now I have to face it empty and alone. Mothers day is 4 months since we lost her and my heart is still shattered in a million pieces.

Oh I'm so sorry, I know you are a mother already, sorry i said it the wrong way. I meant a mother again! I'm so sorry you're so sad. I wish i could take it from you. And yes, Hannah was your daughter, for sure. it doesn't matter how far along we are, when it's a loss, it's hard to accept. I get that. I'm just so heartbroken for you. Wish there was something i could say to make you feel better. I know there's not though. :hugs:

lilblossom, your chart is confusing...are you still waiting on AF? your way past the point of showing one way or another on a HPT. What's going on???

OPK was really negative this evening, but hopefully the OPK this morning was still right!

anyone know a reliable site to bulk order FRER'S? I'm tired of paying a fortune for them at the store.

Sam - you do have to press quite firm when your early on but don't be pressing too hard :flow: The whooshing noise you described could be the placenta, if so, the baby will be near that! When your doing it early on the littlest tilted angle will change it a lot! So the longer you wait the better :) xx

That's what I thought too, but at 8 weeks can I really hear the placenta that well? I wasn't going to like make myself bleed with the pushing :haha: but I was trying pretty hard to hear bubs. The two seconds I thought I got of bubs was near where I was hearing the wooshing sounds, on my way right side which is where I've had the most pain so I think that's where bubs settled in. As much as I want to try again tonight I know one day won't make much difference lol!

That's what I thought too, but at 8 weeks can I really hear the placenta that well? I wasn't going to like make myself bleed with the pushing :haha: but I was trying pretty hard to hear bubs. The two seconds I thought I got of bubs was near where I was hearing the wooshing sounds, on my way right side which is where I've had the most pain so I think that's where bubs settled in. As much as I want to try again tonight I know one day won't make much difference lol!

If you do it too much on the side, it's not the baby but actually a big artery (femoral artery). I found what I thought was the baby but it was too low, sounded like swooshing where as it should sound more like galloping and....I lost the baby before we heard that noise. So.... make sure you stay in the center to be sure. :)

Ok so here's as requested :flow:

First pic is from 9 weeks...

https://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i440/xXxjessxXx92x/9weeks.jpg

Second pic is from 13 weeks...

https://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i440/xXxjessxXx92x/13weeks.jpg

Third pic is from 17 weeks...

https://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i440/xXxjessxXx92x/17weeks.jpg

I dont know how to do spoilers lol, Your bump is sooooooooooo cute!!!!!!
here is my bump pic for 34 weeks :) only 6 weeks till go and now im getting terrified. me and oh has a discussion tonight, after the mc, i became obsessed with ttc and tbh so did he, it was such a chore, we only ever spoke about getting that bfp. we never spoke about what would happen once we had got that bfp, its strange...... I think because of the mc we had lost hope. But as we sat there, it was so strange because at the same time, we looked at each other and said " look at us now" just goes to show that everything WILL be ok in the end i guess.
Just wanted to share that, i thought it was kinda sweet.
So...... How you doing??? any symptoms?? xxx

congrats Ami!!!

Attachments

• 34 weeks.jpg
    34 weeks.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 5
ttcbabyisom, I really hope that is a sign for you!

carebear, hope you've been doing well, how are things all the way in Cambridge? ;)

kelly, I'm so, so sorry about the neg test. don't worry about getting there before your DD, you WILL get there.

samj, which doppler did you get??

Jess, you're lucky! I have a tiny bump in the morning, it gets bigger when I eat and walk around but no "pop" for me yet... guess I have more waiting to do! Bugging DH to take a picture as he takes much better ones than I do :haha:

Things are good here! Thanks! Busy season at work so the days just fly by! Still trying to decide what to do about OH. I think we're going to have a chat this weekend. And how about all the way in Kitchener? :haha:

So, I want some input. According to the calendar, I should have Od yesterday. I got a positive OPK yesterday morning and an almost positive this morning, but all of my afternoon ones have been negative. I had EW CM Tuesday and Wednesday, and very slippery EW CM yesterday. I had a slight rise in my temp yesterday and today, but it was the same temp as I had Saturday morning and FF did not give me crosshairs (even when I ignored Saturday's temp). I'm trying to figure out how many more days we should BD since I'm not sure if I'be Od yet or not. We definitely plan to tonight, but I'm trying to decide how many more days we should try for (at the moment it's still fun, but it's starting to get a bit old). Any thoughts?

I'm getting tempted to go back to the guess based on the calendar method that we used the first month... It got us a BFP then so it can't be all bad, lol!

Noo kate, it looks like you O'd cd 15. FF needs three days of higher temps to give you crosshairs, so just wait until tomorrow and see what happens. A lot of women get a + opk AFTER they ovulate.

Noo kate, it looks like you O'd cd 15. FF needs three days of higher temps to give you crosshairs, so just wait until tomorrow and see what happens. A lot of women get a + opk AFTER they ovulate.

Ah, good to know about FF, I think I must have missed that when I was reading the info on how to chart! It's my first month with it, so I'm a bit unsure about exactly how it goes. :)

I'm about ready to stop OPKs, they just don't seem like they give me much help! I'll have to decide if I want to get some more for next month.

Luckily we're been much more relaxed and having a lot more fun with baby making this month, it reminds me of the fun we had the first month. I think finally accepting (I always knew it would, but now I've come to accept it better) the fact that it will take many more cycles has made me feel better about it all. BD is a lot more fun with less stress, lol. :) Right now I'm also focusing on learning how to get more consistant with coupons/shopping sales so that we can save more money before/when we are blessed with a baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->