The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Ttcbaby - haha bless you hun!! Sounds good symptoms, lets hope your BFP is just playing hide and seek ;) xx

Sam - yeah we know the limit! When my midwife did it she actually really hurt me :nope:
I remember a thread a while ago where a woman was saying when your early on sometimes you can only hear placenta, my baby is on the right side too :thumbup: Although they move around ALOT!!! The doppler doesn't always pick it up on the reading and as it's early on, maybe try just listening as you may hear it very faintly in the background - use headphones they make everything so much clearer and easier! Once it does pick it up, it takes a while for the reading to go up too :) xx
...and like ILuvBabies said, you do have arteries in there so it's confusing, they pick up the double pump which reads about 130, and the way I realised if it was me or not was holding my breath - that way, you can tell if it slows down suddenly, and you can sort of feel your heart going with it then. When it's the baby it sounds like a horse galloping / a train, and shouldn't change even when holding your breath :) I could do a video of mine if that helps?? x

Stephanie - Gorgeous bump hunny!!! It's so so cute!! Can't wait until Im like that - a nice obvious beautiful bump :cloud9:
that's so sweet what he said! Good to hear your OH can be a sweetheart too :)
I know what you mean though, we never really thought past this - always just the BFP, that's why I think you get in such disbelief when you get it. It's only the last few days Im getting excited now!! Before I was still numb, but Im starting to feel safer if that makes sense yet Im terrified to take it for granted still.
Funnily enough I actually went sick the first time today!!! In a restaurant toilet :blush: Apart from that and feeling faint and dizzy Im ok - how about you? xxx

kategirl - f'xd you got that eggy :spermy: :) xx

anyone know a reliable site to bulk order FRER'S? I'm tired of paying a fortune for them at the store.

I ordered mine from ebay. Much cheaper and got them super fast. Also the test strips without the plastic are cheaper. Not as easy or convenient to use but not bad either.

ok so here's as requested :flow:

First pic is from 9 weeks...

https://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i440/xxxjessxxx92x/9weeks.jpg

second pic is from 13 weeks...

https://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i440/xxxjessxxx92x/13weeks.jpg

third pic is from 17 weeks...

https://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i440/xxxjessxxx92x/17weeks.jpg

i dont know how to do spoilers lol, your bump is sooooooooooo cute!!!!!!
Here is my bump pic for 34 weeks :) only 6 weeks till go and now im getting terrified. Me and oh has a discussion tonight, after the mc, i became obsessed with ttc and tbh so did he, it was such a chore, we only ever spoke about getting that bfp. We never spoke about what would happen once we had got that bfp, its strange...... I think because of the mc we had lost hope. But as we sat there, it was so strange because at the same time, we looked at each other and said " look at us now" just goes to show that everything will be ok in the end i guess.
Just wanted to share that, i thought it was kinda sweet.
So...... How you doing??? Any symptoms?? Xxx

congrats ami!!!

love your bump!

Ugh...i'm so nervous and scared. Hate this feeling. Want that :bfp: SOOO bad. Today's prayer was different. Instead of praying for God to grant my wish and give me a baby, i prayed for PEACE during this time of my obsessing...[-o<

Fx ttcbaby!

I just realized that if I Od on Wednesday, I Od on our third wedding anniversary! How special would that be if by some miracle we ended up with a BFP?!? I still have no hopes for this month, but it's nice to think about. :)

Kate, it does look like you o'd Wednesday. Good luck!

Carebear, things have been crazy busy here with work too, and add in work drama... I hope your OH is reasonable during your talk, I mean if he gave you a clear cut date of "this is the month we can start ttc" that would be different but always putting it off to save more would be frustrating for you. Hope it goes well!!

Jess, I have total bump envy of you :haha: DH took a pic on his phone I just have to get the bugger to email it to me!

Afm, we are moving into an apartment by my work in July... Thank god I get out of lifting!! ;)

No BD tonight, hubbie stayed up most of the day (he works nights Sunday-Thursday night) because he wanted to go see the Avengers movie, so he fell asleep immediately after dinner. I hope the BD earlier in the week is enough!

Aww jess, you are so helpful. There are so many videos on youtube, and I think I've watched them all :haha: So I get the whooshy sound and the artery sound aren't it. I know it too because they are too slow. When I got that "what I thought was bubs" it was fast and reminded me of my washer on the spin cycle, or something. lol. I'm sure it will be easier as I get a bit farther along, but if I do have any more questions I'm going to force you to make that video :)

Super scared...sad this morning. My chart does not look good as of this morning's temp. Could be late implantation??? I don't feel hopeful. This sucks. :cry:

So, this morning I did my temp and FF didn't give me crosshairs. It wouldn't give me crosshairs even when I put in a much higher value, but it did when I told it to ignore last Saturday's temp. Last Saturday we were in a hotel and I remember waking up really warm, so I think that's why it was so high. This morning was also kind of hard to temp because I kept tossing and turning all night and having a hard time sleeping; my 6 am temp was 98.34, which was way over my temp from when I first woke up (which I used for my chart). Very confusing!

Lomelly - bless lol, looking forward to seeing the pic!! Eek exciting stuff about moving :D Does that mean you'll be doing a nursery for baby? I thought me and OH wouldn't be able to but turns out we can now :D xx

Sam - it was probably it! Im here anytime to help :) xx

Ttcbaby - hold on for hope hunny :hugs: xx

Kategirl - Im useless with all the charting stuff - but f'xd it gets you that BFP xx

Hooooly crap, I think I heard it! Behind the wooshy sounds, there was like a train going thru there! The reading jumped up to 147 5 times! :happydance:

Aww yay sound like you definitely found it samj!! :happydance: it's one of the most amazing sounds ever isn't it! :) xx

Glad you found it, samj!

I'm 5 dpo, just sitting around waiting for next week so that AF can come and we can start another round of trying. I have a yearly GYN appointment on June 15, so I'm looking forward to that and seeing when my doctor will let me do some additional tests if we still can't conceive (she had said next January, but I have some signs of cysts so I'm really hoping she'll okay a scan for that sooner, maybe in the fall?). It's also my first Dr visit since the miscarriage (I was so early they said there was no reason to come in) so it will be nice to at least have someone take a quick look and say that things look okay (I'm sure they are, just nice to confirm it).

My chart is super wonky, my temp just keeps going up! I hope it's just due to the fact that my husband was in bed with me those nights (he usually works nights) so my temp ended up higher? I sure hope I didn't ovulate later or something.

So ANOTHER BFN this morning…assuming this for sure means no pregnancy this cycle. My temps are completely confusing though. Went down on cd 11 and 12 and then shot back up cd 13 and back down on 14…BUT bbt is confusing me because this morning’s first temp was 97.26 and took it again right away without moving or anything and it was 97.71. WTH??? Supposed to get AF tomorrow…feel it’s inevitable at this point and feeling the most down EVER. Just numb. :nope:

I’m sorry to all of you that have gotten this same news, I pray that next month is your month. Our month. Please God.

Ttcbaby - haha bless you hun!! Sounds good symptoms, lets hope your BFP is just playing hide and seek ;) xx

Sam - yeah we know the limit! When my midwife did it she actually really hurt me :nope:
I remember a thread a while ago where a woman was saying when your early on sometimes you can only hear placenta, my baby is on the right side too :thumbup: Although they move around ALOT!!! The doppler doesn't always pick it up on the reading and as it's early on, maybe try just listening as you may hear it very faintly in the background - use headphones they make everything so much clearer and easier! Once it does pick it up, it takes a while for the reading to go up too :) xx
...and like ILuvBabies said, you do have arteries in there so it's confusing, they pick up the double pump which reads about 130, and the way I realised if it was me or not was holding my breath - that way, you can tell if it slows down suddenly, and you can sort of feel your heart going with it then. When it's the baby it sounds like a horse galloping / a train, and shouldn't change even when holding your breath :) I could do a video of mine if that helps?? x

Stephanie - Gorgeous bump hunny!!! It's so so cute!! Can't wait until Im like that - a nice obvious beautiful bump :cloud9:
that's so sweet what he said! Good to hear your OH can be a sweetheart too :)
I know what you mean though, we never really thought past this - always just the BFP, that's why I think you get in such disbelief when you get it. It's only the last few days Im getting excited now!! Before I was still numb, but Im starting to feel safer if that makes sense yet Im terrified to take it for granted still.
Funnily enough I actually went sick the first time today!!! In a restaurant toilet :blush: Apart from that and feeling faint and dizzy Im ok - how about you? xxx

kategirl - f'xd you got that eggy :spermy: :) xx

xxx jess xxx - Thank you hun :hugs: yea my oh can be a sweetheart when he wants to be lol, omg you was sick for the first time? your so lucky!!! i was sick everyday for 16 weeks!!! im doing ok, its the hormones now, one minute im crying the next my face is red with anger etc..... I think because i know i have 5 weeks left im getting scared :cry: xxx

Sam - yaaay for finding it!!! :D xx

Stephanie - yeah first time lol :) Wasn't too pleasant so my heart goes out to you for you having it everyday up until 16 weeks!! That would of done me in!
Ahh bless, that is very scary!! You'll be ok though :hugs: You'll be meeting your daughter in about 5 weeks yaaay :happydance: xx

I had a slight temp rise this morning so it looks like I ov'd on Mothers Day and am officially in the tww. Please please let this be the one!

Sam, how exciting to have found the HB!

Stephanie, wow only 5 weeks! Keep us updated!

Kategirl, It's great that your temp keep going up-hopefully it continues to!

Jess, crazy that you finally got sick at 16 weeks. So you are able to do a nursery now? Are you and your OH getting your own place?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->