The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Kategirl - you are defo fine hunny :) Will you be retesting? xx

Sweetz - good luck sweety :flow: xx

Kategirl - you are defo fine hunny :) Will you be retesting? xx

:rofl: Yes, I had wanted to test this morning and then not again until Saturday, but since I caved and tested last night I'm thinking of testing both tomorrow and Saturday. I can't help it, I feel like it's still so uncertain that I need to keep seeing that "Pregnant" to actually believe it. :)

I just called my clinic, and it turns out they don't let people set up private ultrasounds there. Boo. So I won't get to see bubs until 20 weeks. I think it's such crap that my OB doesn't do 12 week ultrasounds.

I might trrrrrrry to hold off until Saturday (since we are planning to tell our immediate family since we'll be home for the weekend), but I know I'll probably cave again. I just love being able to go look on the back of the toilet tank and remind myself that it's really true, lol!

Boo, samj. If it makes you feel any better, mine doesn't do any between your first appt and 20 weeks either. It seems like a really long time to me!

Hahah it is hard to believe kate! Does take a good while! xx

Sam - what a bummer that you have to wait that long!! Can you not go to a different place and pay for one? xx

I really have no idea where else I could go. I know of a place about an hour from me that does 3D ultrasounds but I obviously don't want one of those right now. I guess I could find their number and call them anyways, just to see what they say.

Kategirl, it sounds like that little bean is just getting nice and snug in there!

lomelly, I am now at 10dpo.

Samj, wow that is a really long time to wait. Would you be able to get it done somewhere else and just pay out of pocket?

Sweetz33, I have my F'xed for you. I really hope you get your BFP before your expected dd- plus that would be a very special gift to both of you!

AFM, I am 10dpo today and temp is still up! Plus my bbs are sore today, mostly on the sides-like I lifted weights...but I didn't! Really hoping this is a good sign. I am trying my best to wait until 12dpo to test.

Sam I'd see the 3D one's to see if they can do normal ultrasounds, they usually can. I'm so glad we get 12 and 20 week scans here ... I'd go mad waiting all that time for a scan!!

I think you should do another Kate ... but I'm a total POAS-aholic :D

Wow Kmae your chart's looking really good!! How you have held of testing I don't know :lol: x

Sam I'd see the 3D one's to see if they can do normal ultrasounds, they usually can. I'm so glad we get 12 and 20 week scans here ... I'd go mad waiting all that time for a scan!!

I think you should do another Kate ... but I'm a total POAS-aholic :D

Wow Kmae your chart's looking really good!! How you have held of testing I don't know :lol: x

Thanks! I just hate BFN, plus with my mc, I didn't get a positive until 14dpo. Who knows, lll probably Poas tomorrow!

sweetz, hoping you see those two lines soon!

kmae, try to hold off as long as you can! I thought the same way you do, I hate seeing a BFN. so I waited till my period was due.. and then another two days.. lol. your chart looks promising!

samj, that's crappy that they won't give you a 12 week scan!! I know just how you feel, I was so desperate for a first scan I told them I didn't know when my last period was so they had to give me a dating scan.. and then I demanded a scan when I had serious cramps :haha: hope there's an option so you can pay for a private one if nothing else!

jess, I'm so stumped on nursery ideas!! as silly as this sounds, I do NOT like baby blue.. I want to go with a grey/blue (a 50/50 mix) but am stumped on what colours would go well with it.. I'm not very good at decorating TBH lol. have you been planning your nursery?? please tell me I'm not the only one :haha: x

afm, my dilemma is that DH does not know that I know the sex.. I wasn't supposed to find out, but when she was showing me at the end she flashed on him from underneath I saw a little pecker plain as day!! we were going to go June 5th for a 3D ultrasound and a gender scan but I feel so guilty lol. he could not come to last scan due to work and the fact that they don't allow partners in scan room. I have to try to act shocked when they tell me its a boy...

Kmae, not to try to convince you to test early, but I got a positive at 17 dpo with my miscarriage and one at 9 dpo with this one, so you never know...

Oh, and as for me all looks well for now *knock on wood*. Except that I fell asleep on the couch from about 7:30 pm until 9:45 pm, lol.

sweetz, hoping you see those two lines soon!

kmae, try to hold off as long as you can! I thought the same way you do, I hate seeing a BFN. so I waited till my period was due.. and then another two days.. lol. your chart looks promising!

samj, that's crappy that they won't give you a 12 week scan!! I know just how you feel, I was so desperate for a first scan I told them I didn't know when my last period was so they had to give me a dating scan.. and then I demanded a scan when I had serious cramps :haha: hope there's an option so you can pay for a private one if nothing else!

jess, I'm so stumped on nursery ideas!! as silly as this sounds, I do NOT like baby blue.. I want to go with a grey/blue (a 50/50 mix) but am stumped on what colours would go well with it.. I'm not very good at decorating TBH lol. have you been planning your nursery?? please tell me I'm not the only one :haha: x

afm, my dilemma is that DH does not know that I know the sex.. I wasn't supposed to find out, but when she was showing me at the end she flashed on him from underneath I saw a little pecker plain as day!! we were going to go June 5th for a 3D ultrasound and a gender scan but I feel so guilty lol. he could not come to last scan due to work and the fact that they don't allow partners in scan room. I have to try to act shocked when they tell me its a boy...

I'm not a fan of baby blue either--I went with warm colors for Blake's room and it wasn't baby-ish. I think we will re-decorate prior to doing a nursery for this LO so Blake feels like his room is special too, but at almost 3 1/2 he has the same bedding/theme. I think I might have pics...

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 5
Temp spike this am. Went from 96.7 to 97.1!! I know not a huge difference but enough to get me happy! :happydance:

Uh oh, I've been getting some cramps and now more pink CM. I have a bad feeling about this. :(

My pink CM has turned red and watery. AF is starting. I'm just so disappointed. :(

:hugs: Kategirl :( I'm sorry hun

Kmae have you POAS yet? I'm dying to know!! :lol:

Lomelly you best get practising that suprised face :haha: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back