The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

kate, your OB is giving you a scan at 8 weeks? Lucky dog! Also, I don't want you to worry so much about that "feeling" ... I had and STILL have so much cramping, pain, headaches, all that. I feel like I'm PMSing every single day!

Yeah, they said they do a scan at everyone's first appointment at around 8 weeks, but then I won't get another one until 20 weeks, which kind of sucks. But at least I'll get to check and see if everything's okay so far in there!

I was talking to one of the girls I work with the other day who just got back from maternity leave, and it turns put she actually had my same OB! She really liked the OB and said she was really nice and knew her stuff, so that makes me feel good. :)

Sam - I know what you mean. My OH the past few days actually seems to have changed in a good way, not like before either. He can still be a d*ck but he's different. Don't knwo it's hard to explain lol!
Yeah I know that feeling. We live with my mum and my brother and sister, and they all think the world of him, makes it all the more harder.
It's put a lot of strain on our relationship though living with my parent, so try understand for your OH's sake lol xx

Redmonkeysock - I hope you get your deserved BFP!!!

Im from the west midlands and would of loved a support group when i went through my loss, the 6 months it took me to conceive again was pure hell.
Its great to know there is one out there now.

All the best hun!!! xxx

Ah thanks chick. I think it'll be really helpful to go along to the group as I'm struggling at the moment-everyone who knows that we are TTC again keeps telling me to relax blah blah blah. Yep it's easy to say when you've never lost a baby! I feel like I'm going to go insane unless I conceive soon!

Good luck with the birth I'm looking forward to reading the birth story :) will you be posting any pics of Ella when she's born?

X

It will be really helpful for you, a group would be awesome!!!
I struggled too, i became so obsessed with ovulation testing and sex timing etc but in the end i dont think its a bad thing, i might not be where i am now if i didnt obsess, i obvs did it right. I dont think you can never relax when you have been through a loss. I think its all about having alot of hope!!! 6 months felt like years and years but im living proof that miracles can happen.

Yea i will posting pictures of ella, defo none of myself lol. I look so rough at nearly 40 weeks, cant imagine what id look like after labor lol xxx

Stephanie - yeah I realised after I posted and thought would she really be updating during labour lol :dohh: Didn't think.
I meant a birth story...eekk!
Im ill today. First time i've been ill since being pregnant. Im ok, its just the fever Im reeeally worried about :nope: xx

xxxjessxxx - Awwww hunn, I hope you feel better soon :hugs:
I use to get a fever when i had a bad headache, just make sure you relax :) xxx

Well we don't live with anyone but ourselves right now. We moved in to a little house together in January, so it's not like there is stress from that right now. We WILL be moving in with my dad next month.
My OH just does stupid shit... like last night I brought up all his laundry from the basement and had it all ready for him to put away. Well he didn't see it and went downstairs to grab it, and I had a load of laundry done in the dryer and he just left it. You couldn't bring it up? Especially after you obviously figured out I finished your two loads that were down there. He's just inconsiderate. I told him flat out last night that just the sight of him drives me frickin crazy, and he just went off the handle and got all defensive before I could even explain myself. UGH!

Aw sam, that really sucks. I hope you can work it out and do what is best for you.

glad you will get a scan soon kate, so it can ease your mind!

AFM, AF didn't rear her ugly face...yet... I'm giving her till the weekend. my cycles have been between 26 and 31 days since the loss in Jan, so she has one more day before being officially late. ugh, this happened last month and it started on day 31. it makes me hopeful but then disappointed. poo on you AF! I mean, it feels like she's coming that's for sure. It might also be stress about the new job and having to leave my current job that's keeping her away, I don't know :dohh:

carebear1981: Hoping this is your cycle. You are not out yet. So, will you be testing this weekend?

redmonkeysock, Lilblossom, MissMummyMoo:Any news yet ladies? Keep us posted.

Fingers crossed she doesn't show carebear!

:bfn: for me but I'm only 9DPO. Got loads of symptoms though x

:happydance: 3+ on digi today x I know I'm far from out the woods but great to see progression x

Got everything crossed for you missmummymoo x:dust:

Kate how are you doing? Xxx

Mrskg that's great news so far! I'd think you'd get an early scan?

Hi to everyone I'm still here still on vacay will be back more next week. Good luck to everyone till then.

Mrskg, I hope we can be bump buddies!

I'm doing ok, still have that *feeling* but no more pink yet. I'm 8 weeks today and only 5 days until my scan, yay!

carebear, congrats on the new job! it's rough for jobs here in Waterloo, I hear RIM is laying off more people (I'm not with RIM, but have family that is). so thankful my job is secure.

jess, why do they always do that!??? it's not just miss enolah then! He will be kicking up a storm and you can see my stomach ripple, so DH will try to record on his phone. then he stops! must be a conspiracy :haha: I do get slightly nervous sometimes when I haven't felt a kick for a few hours.. so I try a sugary drink. if all else fails, doppler! and then he kicks that lol

nessah, hoping you see two lines when you test!!

mrskg, small milestones are great, they really do help give you reassurance. hoping your scan goes amazing!

kmae, your chart is looking good so far, quite a temp shift!

kelly, lucky you on vacation!

missmummy, FX'd... it's so hard to hold out testing!

kategirl, glad your spotting stopped! yellow CM is pretty common, don't sweat that!

samj, it's good that you are moving in with your dad to save up money. that's the best way to go, and your dad will be a big part of LO's life. scary about the tornado though :(

Thanks! Can't wait till weekend... wait is killing me.
AF is due today....will use morning pee tomorrow if :af: does not show!~

Mrskg: that is some very reassuring news!!

Kelly9: enjoy your vacay :)

MissMummyMoo: You are not out yet. Give it a few more days and re-test :dust:

carebear1981: Hoping this is your cycle. You are not out yet. So, will you be testing this weekend?

redmonkeysock, Lilblossom, MissMummyMoo:Any news yet ladies? Keep us posted.

Hello! I posted on another thread and forgot about this one sorry!! Sorry to anyone who has already read this on the other thread-this is the same info!

So whilst we were in the TWW I have been harassing hubby for sex...he's been turning me down a lot! Which is unheard of! So I finally got him talking last night and it turns out he's scared if hurting me if I am pregnant because he's worried about miscarrying again. Poor sod! So this morning we tested, I am 13dpo and got a BFN :-(. Something is going on though because I don't feel right- I'm getting bad headaches almost daily along with neck ache, severe bouts of nausea and I feel a but spaced out from time to time. I think the pregnancy test was right as it was a first response test and I am due on either thurs or fri so if I was pregnant then it would have picked it up by now. But I do think I've got some extreme PMS going on and I'm about to have my bum kicked massively by AF! Especially seeing as my first AF after the ERPC was essentially just two days of sppotting! Not looking forward to AF arriving!

I thought I would be devastated but actually, I'm ok. I think knowing that I'm not pregnant actually feels better than the limbo that I keep having to live in! It's that I can't cope with! I've had a look online and there's a few cases of women getting BFNs at 13dpo then BFPs at a later date but I don't think I'll be one of those women! I'm never that lucky! I know when I ovulated because I was using three different types of OPK! Including the Clearblue fertility monitor! So even allowing for a late implantation I'm still out!

Hubby wants to test again on Friday and if AF doesn't show over the weekend I'll be booking myself in to the docs!

Hope everyone is ok!

:happydance: 3+ on digi today x I know I'm far from out the woods but great to see progression x

Got everything crossed for you missmummymoo x:dust:

Kate how are you doing? Xxx

Yay for progression!:happydance: got everything crossed for you chicky xx

Stephanie - cannot wait to see Ella, she'll defo be here soon! And hun, I'm sure you don't look that bad as you say!
Yeah it's gone now thank god, all is ok. Had bad headache yesterday and today, but my cold is slowly going :) xxx

Sam - He sounds so stressful to be with sam!! You must love him to stay with him and put up with that much.. I wish he'd wake up and grow up. He's doing my head in! :grr: xxx

carebear - keeping my f'xd for you sweety :flow: xxx

Mrskg - amazing news!!! Stick and grow little bean!!!!! :dust: xxx

Kelly - hope your doing ok hunny :hugs: xxx

Lomelly - I know!! I've caught little bits but not enough :dohh: OH felt her proper moving today, felt really weird for me too, she was moving position completely. Got midwife Friday. When's your next big thing? xxx

Redmonkey - I hope AF stays away. I never get BFP's until 14dpo, so there is definitely hope!! xxx

redmonkeysock: Sorry about the bfn. But, you know it's not over until she shows. Still rooting for you this month.

I know how you feel, my last month's bfn was very hard for me... Glad you are holding up fine. But, keep the faith, it's not over yet. :hugs:

Sorry your OH feels that way-I think our men grief too with our MC (just in a different way)... give him time and reassure him that he is not hurting you. You are both in this together and it's great you have someone who cares so much for you hun!

Haha, sorry Jess! I'll try to keep the bitching to a minimum... no need to stress out a pregnant woman :)

We are still having crazy weather here! There is flooding all over in my state from all the rain. They keep covering it on the news and it looks awful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->