The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Stephanie - bless, must be so on edge! Hope she gets her butt here soon! I got midwife tomorrow :) xxx

Sam - haha goody good :D It's sweet he wanted to cuddle though!!!! xx

Hey ladies, just to let you know I went for my gynae scan today (I had some pains after the ERPC so the doc wanted to make sure everything was ok). The ultrasound technician said I'm completely back to normal now yay! And half an hour before the appointment my AF arrived in full flow which is better than what happened last month(two days of spotting) so hopefully this cycle will be our lucky one :)

Hope everyone is ok xx

Steph- where is Ella lol! X

Congrats nessah!!! Thats wonderful news!!!! H+H 9 months!!!!

Thats good redmonkeysock! Got my fx for you for his next cycle!!!

redmonkeysock: praying this fresh cycle brings you great news!! :hugs:

I'm getting soooooooooo eager and nervous about Monday morning's appointment. I'm really hoping it goes well and the baby looks okay, and I hope the excitement makes me not freak out so badly when they have to draw my blood for labs after. :wacko:

Ness, yippy! I am so excited for you!

Red, I just read the poem in your siggy and it just made me tear up.:cry: It's so true! Please, please, please let us have our sticky bean![-o<

Goodluck for this month Lilblossom and Redmonkey!! Hugs and dust sent your way! xx

Congrats Neessah!!

:hugs: lil fingers crossed you catch the eggy this month

Redsocks that's great news, fingers crossed you catch the eggy this month too :thumbup:

AFM: I have been spotting since last Saturday almost. Nothing on my underwear just EWCM tinged with either red or brown or streaks of red :shrug: I have no idea what the heck is going on :wacko: FF took away my cross hairs so don't even know if I have ovulated this month :shrug: I'm on CD26 ... don't know how long my cycles usually are so don't know when AF is due x

I tested with SMU this morning as I forgot with FMU and it was negative. Really don't think I am pregnant x

Ahh well if your not, I hope AF arrives so you can go onwards and upwards to the next cycle, if you are pregnant.. come on bfp! xx

Congrats Neessah!!

:hugs: lil fingers crossed you catch the eggy this month

Redsocks that's great news, fingers crossed you catch the eggy this month too :thumbup:

AFM: I have been spotting since last Saturday almost. Nothing on my underwear just EWCM tinged with either red or brown or streaks of red :shrug: I have no idea what the heck is going on :wacko: FF took away my cross hairs so don't even know if I have ovulated this month :shrug: I'm on CD26 ... don't know how long my cycles usually are so don't know when AF is due x

Your chart does look pretty whacked out this month. I hope something shows itself soon.

Stephanie--Is baby girl making you wait or is the reason we haven't heard from you because she is here??? Thinking of you!!

Yes Stephanie - I've been thinking maybe she's gone into labour ! F'xd xx

My af is due in few days as well...if she shows then we only have one shot left to get pregnant before our due date. Fxed for all of us.

Good luck lilblossom getting pregnant before your due date. My fingers are TRIPLE crossed for you guys! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->