The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Awwwww hun you can raise 2 kids yourself, in many ways it's easier without them ;)

I had my appt this morning and it went well! Saw the baby, measured about 9 weeks 0 days, saw the heartbeat, around 130 bpm. Hopefully everything will keep going well! I won't get another ultrasound until 20 weeks, but at least I should be able to hear the heartbeat at the next appointment in a month. I didn't even freak out when they did my labs! All in all, I'm feeling pretty darn positive! :happydance:

Thanks Bump2Baby :flow: I only have one kid though, meant that he's like a too :( xx

Kate - yaaaaaay what a great update to read!! I hope things keep going up from there!! :D xx

Lonely, thanks for always checking in apron my chart- got a huge temp drop yesterday and today do AF will be here soon as always.

Love the bumps ladies- cant wit to get me one of those:winkwink:

Kate, yay for the positive news and update. Seeing the heartbeat is a Great sign that this pg will be successful!

Mrskg, how are you feeling? When is your next appointment?

AFM, temp dropped so AF should be here today or tomorrow. I see my RE in Thursday and if everything checks out I will start round 3 of Clomid. At least I will be in Denmark and Italy during my tww- so it will fly by!

Jess:hugs: I just randomly came across the thread again read the last few pages and felt the need to send you hugs. I hope oh is just having a pre baby meltdown as i said before mine did but it continued after dd was born...he did not help much and spwnt his paterniyy leave wetting the babys head. I really hope he sorts himself out. If not I agree you can do.this without him. Really hope everything works out.

Stalking for news on stephanie too.

Love the bump pics.

Hi to all the other ladies, and a big hello.to.those who joined since I went awol. x

Kate thats great news x will you not get a nt scan at 12 weeks xxx

Kmae sorry af is coming but sounds like you'll have a great tww x

I'm having a bad day had enough of this shit x just wish I knew either way if things will be ok x I'll get a reassurance scan at 9weeks xxx

:wave: debbzie x

Kate thats great news x will you not get a nt scan at 12 weeks xxx

No, they said I wouldn't get another scan until 20 weeks. Kind of a bummer since that's not until September, but I already had been told that that's how it was.

I hope you 9 week scan comes quickly!

Mad eh where do you stay? X

I hope so too thanks xxx

Hey debzie!! Soo good to see you on here :D Hows things going??
Yeah, I understand he's very stressed living here. I must admit all you here afre the bad things I guess, but he does a lot. He puts up with my mum shouting at him, does the washing up, hoovering, cleaning bathrooms etc and is very affectionate and loving on his good days!! It's when he changes he is just such a d*ck!!! But yeah, Im hoping I see a difference once we move out which should be very soon :) And if he hasn't changed, I'll be doing parenthood alone :/ xx

Kmae - wow how lovely to go there!!! Enjoy ;) ;)
Lets hope round 3 of clomid brings you the famous 'third time lucky' too :) xx

plodding along hun as you know too well.the first few weeks of PAL are the worst. had a scan last weeks and saw a heartbeat measuring on fates so so far so good. have another scan in two weeks. I feel so ill with this one so I'm taking that's a good sign. so I too got my bfp. before my due date of haloween. really do hope everything works out for you. x

congrats on the scan, debzie! that's amazing!

kmae, take me with you on your trip?????? lol. is the RE going to up your dose of clomid or just keep you on 100mg?

great to hear the news kategirl, have you considered getting a doppler at all?

mrskg, waiting is horrible.. are you having any symptoms?

jess, it is hard to walk away when they can be sweet most of the time.. maybe when you move out and baby comes he will smarten up.. I think all men can be tools sometimes lol

congrats on the scan, debzie! that's amazing!

kmae, take me with you on your trip?????? lol. is the RE going to up your dose of clomid or just keep you on 100mg?

great to hear the news kategirl, have you considered getting a doppler at all?

mrskg, waiting is horrible.. are you having any symptoms?

jess, it is hard to walk away when they can be sweet most of the time.. maybe when you move out and baby comes he will smarten up.. I think all men can be tools sometimes lol

I am on 100mg and both 50 and 100 made me ovulate so I don't think he will raise it and I don't really want him to. Ill let you know what dose he suggests for the third round.

Kmae, I hope the next round works for you. I was really hopeful for this month :(

Kate, great news on the scan!

Mrskg, :hugs: Wish we could answer all your questions for you. Hopefully the next few weeks fly by for you.

AFM, my OH is at it again. Came home high the other day, and then decided to spend Sunday evening with my dad discussing how we are going to buy a house. Isn't cancelling our wedding enough of a clue that I'm unhappy? I'm going to give it one more try... next time he does something I disagree with I'm simply going to tell him flat out "This is what you have to do or me and bubs are gone." We've had enough of these conversations that I really shouldn't have to waste my breath on another.

Lomelly i have some symptoms that's not too reassuring for me unfortutely as i had loads of symptoms with first loss i was really sick up till 11+2 an baby had stopped growing at 6 x

:hugs: Sam xxx

Thanks Debzie - yeah its a very worrying time, I sort of feel like miscarriages rob you of the excitement we should be having. Its only the past few weeks I feel I can relax more and actually get excited.. still get very scared though! IT's great to hear about the scan hunny!! Look forward to your update in 2 weeks :D xx

Sam - they are just plain nightmares aren't they! I hope he gets his bum into gear soon, I really do :hugs: xx

Mrskg - its worrying when symptoms are the same as previous losses, I've had that a few times but Enolah's doing fine! So I'm sure your little bean is too! NOt long before you can have that lovely reassuring scan :) xx

heyyyYYY-i have to give u a corrected due date of feb 16 hun sorry i messed up!

how are you doing how do you feel ?!?!!!!

Hey hunny!!! Ok, no problem will do that :D
Erm Im not even sure :blush: It means Magnolia tree though or something :)
How are you?! xx

Apologies Debzie, didn't realise I hadn't added your bfp :nope: Sorry! It's done now though :flower: xx

Im doing good! got my next scan thursday ill be 6 weeks 5 days, everything is going well-

im like sick to my stomach, can hardly eat, well i can eat but very bland light things like crackers, bread, pasta, everything else gets me so nauseous!

how are you feelign i cant believe your 24 weeks already-

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->