The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Lomelly- thanks!! I was commuting to mississauga everyday but got my new job in waterloo! At least some place is hiring. Its really too bad about RIM. I know a few people who work there too.

Nessah - fx for that bfp! Hoping this is your month!

Its not mine :( af did show up. I hate the longer cycle. It gets my hopes up for nothing.
Sorry for your bfn redmonkeysock. Hopefully next month!!

So sorry this wasn't your month carebear. Ugh. Here's hugs to you sweetie! :hugs:

kmae, those temps are still up! hope they stay up tomorrow!

redmonkey and lili, sending :dust: your way, I hope this is your month

carebear, where in waterloo do you work (don't mind me being nosey, I've just lived in waterloo forever and wonder :haha: ). I work in north waterloo, by the farmers market if you've ever been. hate when a cycle messes with your head :(

ttcbaby, I'm liking your Christian visual! can't wait for the movie either!

missmummy, ever considered going on the pill for a month to regulate your cycle? it's very common practice here (according to dr), worked well for me.. hope you get a definite BFP or AF soon!

jess, did you have your midwife appt today or am I just out to lunch on my dates? :haha: I have my OB appt on monday.. he doesn't usually do much, just measures me, weighs me (depressing), takes my blood pressure, uses the doppler (didn't have the heart to tell him I got one cause I'm paranoid). you need a bump picture missy!! :)

Lomelly - yeah I had it Friday, was good. She diagnosed me with SPD though which isn't so good :nope:
I've only ever been weighed at 12 week scan and that was it :dohh: She checked babies heartbeat, and measured my fundus height for the first time but that was it.
OK I'll upload it now hang on :)
Can I see one of yours? xx

24 weeks...

https://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i440/xXxjessxXx92x/24weeks.jpg

Ouch spd... Is it causing you a lot of trouble?? I don't like getting weighed every time, slightly sad lol. I'll upload one of mine on photo bucket..

What a cute bump!! :) 6 months already, time is flying!

https://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i469/lmelch/837fbac8.jpg

I can't for the life of me figure out that spoiler... :haha: p.s. don't mine the junk we are moving in two weeks! Everything is such a mess!

Jess whats wrong???

Whats happened hun???

I hope your ok :hugs:

Im still here, 39 hours of early labour so far. Only 1cm dilated. Contractions are all over the place and so painful. :cry: Been having them since 10pm on 22nd june, went to labour and delivery last night and got sent back home, i cant go until my contractions are 5 mins apart. so far they are 5 mins, 10 mins, 15 mins, 20 mins etc. and i honestly didnt think they would hurt this much.
Got to sit still and wait i suppose :( xxx

It was pathetic what it was over. Because I brought him a drink, and he wantd polo's aswell and he suddenly acted reeeally spoilt. Couldn't believe he was being like that.
But from there it just esculated until he said we we're over, he was coming tomorrow to pick up his things - and he said bye and left.
About an hour later he came back and said he wanted to work at things as he came back because he knows he loves me, and he doesn't want to leave.
SO yeah, we're back on now.
I've never cried so much. Before, I did want him to go - how he was acting I just couldn't take it anymore so when he said he was leaving I just left him. It was the moment he left, I suddenly started thinking about it all and couldn't bare to be without him. It was so hard :nope: xx

I'm really sorry, jess. I'm glad he came back, and I hope you can work things out!

Lovely bumps, ladies!

AFM, my appt is tomorrow morning. I hope it goes well!

lovely bumos girls xxx

stephanie i hope you dont have too much longer to wait x just remenber with every contraction thats one over its never coming back an youre one step closer to meeting your princess xxx

jess im glad he's back x but....right now you need to be thinking about you an your baby x he needs to know behaviour like that is not acceptable at any time but esp just now you an baby dont need the stress x sorry if that sounds harsh but from experience once they do this once they find it easier to keep doing it when things arent going their way xi hope you gave him a good telling off for acting like a selfish brat x :hugs:

What proper bumps ladies. I'm jealous :)

Stephanie, :hugs: Hope your labor starts to move along a bit quicker! My mom was in labor for 44 hours... it's always been my biggest fear so I feel for you as much as I can. Tell that little one to hurry up!

Jess, I want to tell you off :) But I think mrskg said most of it, you need to think about you and your baby first and foremost. He shouldn't be causing this stress in your life, coming in and out all the time. It's not a good relationship. I know I shouldn't talk because mine isn't either, but I don't want to see anyone else in a situation like mine either.

Good luck tomorrow Kate!

Wow Jess that really is something silly for him to be mad about.. I hope he never treats you like that again, he should not act spoiled like that. I know that no relationship is perfect but he seems to have some growing up to do, for you and his little one! I'm glad he came back right away as it shows his remorse, let's hope you two can work on it :hugs:

Great bump pics ladies!!!

Good luck tomorrow with your appointment Kate--I'm sure everything will be perfect.

Thanks for the update Stephanie!! Thinking of you. Once I got to 3cm I got my epidural and that let me relax enough that I was @ 8cm in less than an hour, and then about 30 minutes later it was time to push. I went in with no epidural on my birthplan, but with my blood pressure raising and my lack of progression it was "strongly suggested" and I'm glad I did the epidural!!

jess im glad he's back x but....right now you need to be thinking about you an your baby x he needs to know behaviour like that is not acceptable at any time but esp just now you an baby dont need the stress x sorry if that sounds harsh but from experience once they do this once they find it easier to keep doing it when things arent going their way xi hope you gave him a good telling off for acting like a selfish brat x :hugs:

Couldn't haveput it better myself Jess :hugs:

Fingers crossed for tomorrow Kategirl :flower: x

Oh my stephanie!! Sorry I missed your update - totally didn't see it!
I hope it all goes good, keep up hunny - you'll be meeting your gorgeous Ella soon! f'xd it speeds up though :hugs: Keep strong xxx

Thanks ladies for your support and advice. I know it isn't acceptable of him... it drove me up the wall just for the fact it started from him not getting polo's!! Really? I still can't believe how petty he is. He's like that alot though. He expects something and if he doesn't get it it's like he actually has a tantrum. I don't want to be raising 2 kids.
But it won't be long before I really will not be taking it anymore.. I just don't know when.
It's hard when I love him and he can be a dear, its when he's a prat he's like a different person :nope: Ahh well, we'll see how the next few weeks go xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->