The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Keepthefaith it's good you snacking that will help x lucozade is really good as it keeps your sugar levels up x if things get really bad anti sickness travel wrist bands are great x if your hot peppermint helps if your cold ginger helps xxx

eeek be sure to update us with a pic :D :D
Sorry to hear your sick, hope things get better :flow:
I know I still can't believe it - 25 weeks tomorrow :shock: xx

I'm having brown CM with some tiny brown clots in it this evening. I know it's probably because of my pelvic exam yesterday morning, but it's hard not to be worried...

Totally from the pelvic exam--my midwife told me @ my last appointment we have a angry cervix when we are pregnant so exams or sex can bring on spotting...

Yeah, I had even asked my doctor to confirm that spotting after am exam is normal since I had heard that (she said she usually mentions that at the end of the appointment, but I preempted her, lol) and she said it was completely normal. I knew to expect it, but I still can't help worrying. :dohh:

I know I just posted, but I wanted to share my 1000th post with you ladies :) For some reason this really excited me haha. Also, I'm 16 weeks now that it's after midnight here!

My OH pulled some shit tonight so I've decided to have a big chat with my dad next week while we are on vacation and figure out what to do from there. Surely my dad can't want his only daughter to be unhappy? But I'm going to need his support as I'm moving in with him.

Kate - everythings fine!! :flow:

Sam - yaaay for the 1000th post! And wohooo! Can't believe your 16 weeks already :shock: Hopefully your dad will be supportive hunny :) xx

Got my crosshairs this morning so 2ww, here we come! 3dpo baby! Praying for that BFP this cycle! Pray with me girls! Thank you!!!!! :happydance:

Fx, ttcbaby!

Sam, Congrats on 16 weeks and 1000 posts! I hope the talk goes well with your dad.

I'm 9 weeks today! So far to go still, but making progress!

Ttcbaby - praying for you hunny! GL!! xx

Yaaay for 9 weeks Kate!! DOuble figures next week! xx

Haha thanks ladies :thumbup: I'm the kinda person who gets excited about stuff like that lol. I'm including a picture of my already obviously baby bump. I just took it like 10 minutes ago. Don't mind the disaster behind me... it's cleaning day today :blush:

https://i1051.photobucket.com/albums/s436/samj732/IMG_0008.jpg

Love the start of your bump, Sam! I hope mine looks that good by then. :)

Right now I'm starting to get too puffy and bloaty (I know, at this point it's not even really related to thw baby, it's just me putting on a couple lbs, lol) to really fit into my summer pants too well. I keep changing out of them or unbuttoning in the evening, lol. I hope I can make it through the summer without having to buy new bottoms! Right now I have a skirt that's really comfy, but I'm hoping I can make due until the weather is cool. But I hate being uncomfy.

Kategirl: Yay for 9 weeks. Glad you also got to see your baby and that you are doing well hun :hugs:

Sam: awww..cute bump!

Kategirl, congrats on 9 weeks! I'm sure that brown spotting is just from internal... Cervix is so sensitive!

Sam, that's a lovely bump you have there :)

Ttcbaby, hoping you see those lines in two weeks!

I am super irritable and bitchy today! Horrible day at work with a horrible boss, and this is a tmi but.... I literally have a huge bulgy varicose vein on the outer part of vagina running down my leg and to my hip even... It is so uncomfortable!!!!! Being on my feet 8 hours a day is killing me! I mean I knew you could get varicose veins in your legs but.... Down there??? My ob says this is "normal"... I say it sucks :haha:

Please tell me I'm not the only one with the weird symptoms lol

Hi girls :flower:

Miss Ella Grace is finally here!!!

Heres my birth story with pics :cloud9:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...iss-ella-grace-25-06-2012-a.html#post19246073

Its been a very long road with all the ups and downs, but now i finally feel complete.
I will still be stalking this thread as i cant wait for all your lovely babies to be born!! xxx

Aww Steph, what a story! She is so beautiful though! I hope you recover quick and enjoy being a mom :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->