The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Welcome Kristina, sorry for your loss hunny - I hope you get your BFP soon :hugs: xx

Kate - sorry to hear they lost their baby :flow: xx

I"m pupo with 1 perfect blast, 9 days till testing.

Kristina - Do you know when your expecting to ovulate? xx

Sam, I think I'm having one of those weeks as well (not as bad as your week, but kind of bad...). I just found out my cousin's two kids (who we spent all weekend with) have lice, so now my husband and I need to do lice checks for the next two weeks, and if we find any on me I'm going to have to use the PMS home remedies since my OB confirmed I can't use any OTC lice solutions. I'm sitting here at work itching just thinking about it!

On the up side, I'ge made it to 11 weeks! For some reason one of my tickets won't show and the other says 10-6 still, but I am at 11! :)

Yep, it seems that everything goes just tripping along and then one bad thing happens, then another, and another... Hope you and your hubby are free of lice! I've never had em so I don't know what it's like.

Tickers sometimes are annoying and take a while to update, I see they both show 11 weeks now :thumbup:

I'm going to start cleaning at my dad's house today and hopefully start moving things in this weekend. He seems to think it's not "safe" for me to stay in my house alone, even though I know every one of my neighbors, it's a tiny town (pop. 800) and I lock the doors. He's being such a worrier :wacko:

I've never had lice either... I'm hoping we can hold off on that experience for the moment!

I still don't see my ticker update, and the second one is still missing for me... I want to see what fruit/veggie the baby is the size if this week, lol!

I hope the move into your dad's goes well!

Bless - your a lime hunny, seems to be working fine for us!! I know they work on time zones so maybe that has something to do with it :shrug: xx

Kate I'm sorry for their loss. And hey look at you!! You're a LIME!!! :)

Kelly!!! YAY!!! WOOHOO!!!! :dust:

AFM...MS almost gone. Only get it early am/late pm and is fixed by eating. Go in for 1st u/s in 2 weeks. I have gained 3lbs in the first month and have actually been eating less bc of the ms. Not sure if that is normal or not.

Kelly, I can't wait for you to test. I have Fx, toes crossed, everything crossed for you!

I want to see more BFPs! :dust:

I think I'm starting to get a little depressed about being pregnant, but I have no idea why! I hate hormones. :dohh:

Thanks for the thoughts ladies, we ended up with 3 to freeze 1 at day 5 and 2 at day 6. Just hoping this one we had transferred brings me my rainbow.

sweetz - good to hear MS is easing up abit :thumbup: xx

Kate - it's normal for your emotions to be up and down. Im always happy when I think about my daughter, but in general Im pretty much down most of the time, but that could be more to do with OH. Keep shining hunny! Talk to your midwife if you feel it's more serious :flower: xx

Kelly - f'xd so tightly for you!!!!!!!!!!!!! xx

less than 24 hours until we know if we are team pink or team blue!!!!

Blakesmom, can't wait to find out which it is! That's so exciting! :)

I keep getting worried lately because I don't really have many symptoms. I'm not starving all the time like I was, I haven't been as nauseous (though that might be because I'm getting farther plus still taking my mess for now), I've been a little tired but not like everyone talks about when they're pregnant, my boobs have never been sore, no constipation, etc. My stomach's gotten a bit larger, but that's all. I know some women don't get many symptoms, but I almost kind of wish I had more to know my baby is healthy and growing!

blakesmom, so exciting! I should be finding out in the next couple weeks too, depending on when my OB schedules the ultrasound! The wait is killing me :blush:

Kate, it just sounds like you are going to have a very uneventful pregnancy :) Your MC rate at this point is really really low, something like 1-3%. Try to enjoy it hun!

My boobs have started getting some sharper pains in them, I wonder if it's something to do with my milk ducts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->