The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

So since the mc I have been testing out. At first the preg test was faint positive and each day disappearing. The last few days its been negative and I'm excited. Today I text on a ovulation stickit was ( I think) positive. What does a positive opk actually mean ladies. Do I hurry up and :sex: or did I miss it?

What do it look like ladies. I really hope I can catch my rainbow baby.:thumbup:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 9
Sir baby, getting a positive opk means that you will be ovulating very soon. I say :sex: to be on the safe side. The worst thing that can happen is that you have a little fun with your DH!

Thanks kmae. I'm a little upset cause hubby is going out to a game and I want to bd

Sam - how pathetic and low lifed he is!
Im so glad your dads being a star - you deserve it!! Eek exciting about the nursery - have you started planning on how you'd like it? xx

Sirbaby - get bd'ing girl!! F'xd and lots of dust that you catch that eggy!! :spermy: xx

sam, wow, what a jerk!!! you are definitely doing the right thing going with your dad.. what a nice man he is!!

sirbaby, get to :sex: !!! that's one positive OPK!

jess, how's the hunting for a place coming?

Hi Ladies. im back! not that im sure you missed me but i missed you.

have now gone past my should of been due date the 29th of june. i thought i was ok and didnt mention anything to dh over breakfast that day, he forgets which is ok. but then went to work and whilst changing nappies( i look after children for a living) i broke down and cried and cried for my baby!
i even forgot to tell dh that i got offered an new job and promotion that day!!! but that did take my mind off things and hadnt cried about it for a long time.
Now i feel better, july has brought lots of positive thoughts and a change of mind for me and im feeling good. i just hope it lasts. im on my last day or 2 of ov and though dh and me have both been fluey we;re making the most of it.....:sex:
And am looking forward to the 2ww for the first time.
so i thought i should share this positivity with you all and hope to see our BFP/s as a result. your mind controls everything your body does..x:thumbup:

Hope2b--sorry your due date has passed, but so very happy to hear you have started fresh this month and have a new outlook on things. Also congrats on the new job and promotion at work!!! :dust: to you and fingers crossed for a BFP at the end of the 2WW!!

Yeah, he was a real jerk about the whole thing. To top it off I got in my car yesterday for the first time in a week and he put a ton of miles on it, used up all the gas and messed something up as the check engine light is on now. GRR! But my dad is being pretty awesome about the whole thing.

I think I want to do frogs in my nursery :blush: I love them, and since I don't want anything too girly or boy-ish this seems like it would work either way. Lots of pretty greens and blues.

Hope2b -- good for you having a new perspective :thumbup: Hopefully you start feeling better soon so you can make the most of your BDing!

Hi was just checking in so u can update ur front page got my BFP on the 17th jun...xxx

Hope all u ladies get urs soon :dust:

thanks ladies, I'm trying to lay low a bit as this is all stressful and my FIL is visiting so I've actually been busy. Transfer is tuesday at 5dpo. Still trying not to test till july 19th at 14dpo but am testing trigger out, still have a faint line but it's getting lighter, I suspect it'll be neg by 9 or 10dpo unless I get pregnant.

Cheryl, congrats on the BFP! H&h 9 months! :)

Kelly, Fx crossed for you!

Sam, I'm sorry to hear about your grandpa. :hugs:

Anyone I missed, I hope things are going well and we have more BFPs soon!

AFM, I'm almost to 11 weeks and I'm getting a little bit of a bump! I spent the weekend on one of the Great Lakes with my extended family, which was lots of fun. I also found out my best friend from elementary school (we were practically like sisters for about 6 years) is pregnant with her second baby and due two days after I am!

We also found out this morning that my sister in law is five weeks pregnant, but she was spotting this morning and going to the ER. She has lots of health issues and they've been wanting to get pregnant for years now and it just hasn't happen until now. I'm feeling very mixed emotions; of course I want the baby to be fine, but I know she's going to have a very difficult pregnant if it is a sticky bean. I also know it's going to crush her if it doesn't stick, which would be awful as well. And I hate to admit this, but in all honesty.... there's also a part of me that's jealous because if it does stick then everyone will be focused on her and the miracle baby and her pregnancy and everyone will forget about me (especially since we live out of state from our family, and my SIL is there with them), and if she loses it then I won't be able to be happy or talk about my pregnancy with the family (we were already been keeping it a bit sedate as to not upset her since she really wants a baby)... And I feel horrible that I feel this way when it's about her and not about me! Gah!

Edit: We got am update that everything looks fine for my SIL and it turns out she's actually 7.5 weeks along, so just 3 weeks behind me. So I guess I can say goodbye to the idea of my OH's parents coming out to see the baby, and I'll need to figure out how to put the focus on her. My MIL already suggested a joint shower, and reminded us that we need to be really encouraging and helpful to my SIL. I'm really happy things look okay, but now I wish we hadn't gotten pregnant yet. I want to be able to enjoy my pregnancy and feel special, and the timing of our pregnancy just kind of gets in the way now.

every baby is a miracle especailly after a loss. x

id give anything to make it to 10 weeks +

I know, I know I'm a horrible person for being jealous. I do hate myself for feeling that way. :( I'll shit up now, at least until I stop saying jackass things....

Sorry all been kinda in and out. Congrats for the BFPs!

Kate...your baby is a miricale! Every baby born is a miricale...doesn't matter who is having it :)

AFM...My grandmom passed away on the 7th. She lived a long life and passed in her sleep. She had complications with lung cancer. Spoke with doc and she doesn't want me traveling period. Did speak with my uncle who is saying something only behalf. I'm also going to email him the pictures I have of my daughter with her great grand mom as I am the only one who has them. Told my daughter and she started crying on the phone. She wants me to send her pictures as well. She was the only great grandchild my grandma met.

Nausea tapering off a bit (TG). I'm able to eat normally...well more then normal, but I'm eating. Sore sore boobs. Gassy as all heck. Extra CM. I'm getting bloated a bit...but that could be from all the potato chips lol. Super exhausted. I feel pretty dang good though. All and all this is a good pregnancy so far.

Oh and I have a new love. Wendy's asiago ranch chicken sandwich...minus the ranch dressing lol omg....yummmmmmm! Lol

Kate, it's ok to have any good/bad/jealous/whatever feelings that you have. It doesn't help that you are hormonal, and you've had quite a journey yourself. I understand where you are coming from. :flower:

I honestly think it's kind of rude of your OH's family to make you feel like your pregnancy isn't as important as hers (just what it sounds like to me), which is I think what your feeling too. Any baby is amazing and everyone should be celebrating both pregnancies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->