The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

My grandpa/family just got done seeing the oncologist and he has 4-6 months to live, maybe up to 12 if they do chemo. He has an MRI next week to see if it's spread to the brain and they will decide from there.

Stephanie - that's adorable!! Sorry to hear breast feeding didn't work hunny, but atleast she's good with feeding!! That'll be so hard to have her elsewhere.. I couldn't do it :nope: Can't you go there too??
Second hand one for 15.00, got Britax travel system :) In very good condition though :) xx

i coundnt go because oh wanted some alone time with her but in all it wasn't that bad i knew she was with her daddy and i knew she was safe, my oh's mothers house is only round the corner from my house so if anything had happened i would of been there in a flash. He kept sending me updates every half hour as well bless so i knew she was happy. Oh wants her again for the night on Saturday so this time im not nervous about, i know its important for her to have daddy/daughter time :)
My pram is britax, i have the b smart 3, its fantastic, i love britax!!!:) xxx

We're team Blue again!! :blue: Got AMAZING pics. The machine was only 1 month old had had 4-D imaging---soo cool. I will upload some images tomorrow!! Kelly would you be offended if Skyler is in my top names list???

OMG NO!!!!! Do it! It's a wonderful name :) I'd be honoured. Before I read your post I said boy out loud lol. Skyler goes well with Corban.

welcome to team :blue: blakesmom!

so sorry for this news, Sam... :hugs:

kelly, congrats on being PUPO :) hoping like hell you are!!

Kate - I've been quite lucky with not much symptoms, its a good thing! xx

Sorry to hear that Sam :flow: xx

Stephanie - ahh that's sweet! It must be hard though! Haha yay go britax hey! ;)
Got 4d scan next thursday :happydance: cannot wait! xxx

Blakesmom - yaaay for team blue!!! LO is going to have a lil brother :D :D CANNOT wait to see pics :) xx

So our Jamaica trip was amazing and very relaxing...just what I needed...but as you can tell from my chart I didn't get my happy present I was hoping for while there. :cry: Started early again and on my vacation which sucked and I had my meltdown right on cue but I gathered myself together and hubby was wonderful as usual and got me through it and after a few was fine the rest of the trip. So I guess it's on to the next cycle...#6 now I believe? We'll get there! Got my blood results back and my pap was normal which is great and all my levels were good but my progesterone was low so starting CD#16 which is the 21st, I will be on prometrium for 12 days to help with that. She also started me on baby aspirin so that will be on my chart daily as well. So fingers crossed for us ladies and to all of you - :dust:

I will go through the posts I've missed while gone to catch up on all of you. I hope everyone is well and I've missed ya's. Hoping to see some BFP's happened while I was gone!

ttcbaby glad you had a good vacation, I hope the progesterone and baby aspirin helps! I am on both of those plus esterase but thats typical IVF protocol. They really believe the aspirin helps with implantation.

Here are a few of the pics from yesterdays scan!!

Attachments

• BABY_3.jpg
    BABY_3.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 4
  • BABY_14.jpg
    BABY_14.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 5
  • BABY_11.jpg
    BABY_11.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 2
Ttcbaby - glad you had an amazing holiday :D Sorry to hear about the downfall but bring on cycle no6 with lots of baby dust for you!! xx

Blakesmom - Ohhh my days they are aaaaaaaamazing pics!! JEALOUS lol, never seen a 3D quite so clear! He looks a cutie! xx

Kelly right?!?--she didn't even have to say--it was clear as day!!

Jess it's actually 4-D--I'll post the 3-D and 4-D so you can see the difference--it's crazy!! It was also nice they were able to put the images on a DVD we brought with us so I could just upload them rather than taking a pic with my camera and uploading...

Attachments

• BABY_13.jpg
    BABY_13.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 2
  • BABY_14.jpg
    BABY_14.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 2
  • BABY_15.jpg
    BABY_15.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 1
  • BABY_16.jpg
    BABY_16.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 1
Truly amazing!!!!!
Are all 4D like that?? As I've booked a 4D scan xx

Kate - I've been quite lucky with not much symptoms, its a good thing! xx

Sorry to hear that Sam :flow: xx

Stephanie - ahh that's sweet! It must be hard though! Haha yay go britax hey! ;)
Got 4d scan next thursday :happydance: cannot wait! xxx

Blakesmom - yaaay for team blue!!! LO is going to have a lil brother :D :D CANNOT wait to see pics :) xx

Good luck with the 4d scan, i cant wait to see the pics!!!!!!!! im off on a massive walk tomorrow with my britax, i feel like a whale, i need to get the pounds shifting lol xxx

Blakesmom -- Congrats on being team blue :flower:

TRULY AMAZING PICS BTW!!!!!!!!!!!!! XXX

Truly amazing!!!!!
Are all 4D like that?? As I've booked a 4D scan xx

I'm not sure--I thought with Blake they told me it was 4-D rather than 3-D but that was almost 4 years ago. The machine they used they had only had for 1 month so it was a new technology for my hospital. Can't wait to see your 4-D ones to compare!! Little man is only the weight of a soda can right now (12 oz) so seeing some chubbier cheeks on Enolah will be precious!!

Great pics blakesmom, and congrats on team blue again!

Well, we moved all my stuff out of my house and into my dad's, cleaned my house and moved all the landlady's stuff back in in about 18 hours. I'm exhausted. It's been a very long two days. Plus I somehow managed to lose my scan pic from 12 weeks and I'm so freaking upset about it it's ridiculous!

Amazing pics!!! Can't wait until I get mine!!! (in like 5 months lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->