The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Got my Sonoline B today and played with it for about 45 min, but couldn't find a heartbeat like you hear on the YouTube demos I've watched. Hoping I can try again with a better result in a few days, and hope the bean is still going strong even if I can't hear him. :(

sweetz, so sorry for your loss :hugs: I am glad it was peaceful.

sam, wow this guy is a bigger twat than I thought! the nerve of using up all your gas and messing up your car, is he going to pony up some money if something needs fixing?? btw, frogs are so cute!!!

hope2bmum, I do hope your TWW goes quickly and that you get that BFP shortly after your DD. it's good that you got a promotion at work on that day though :hugs:

kelly, your transfer is tomorrow? how long does the trigger shot stay in your system for? FX'd for you!!!

kate, I know what you mean, it's hard not to get mixed emotions when you have to share your special time with someone else. it doesn't make you any less happy for them, but the hormones just amplify things... my friend got pregnant (accidentally) about 7 weeks after me.. by my ex-bf... it also must be very hard as you live out of state :(

I think I want to do frogs in my nursery :blush: I love them, and since I don't want anything too girly or boy-ish this seems like it would work either way. Lots of pretty greens and blues.

I am doing frogs in my nursery!! Yay!! I love frogs! They are my favorite animal. In fact i have a frog tat on the top of my left foot hehe. I also love the animal's symbolic meaning.

https://www.whats-your-sign.com/animal-symbolism-frog.html

Seems perfect! Also the days preceding my bfp there was an abundance of frogs around my front door, and the night I tested a cute little tree frog tried going in my house and wouldn't get off my hand when I tried to release it. Ever since then there has always been a frog outside my front or back door w/o fail.

I also see a bunch of bunnies too...they are sooooo cute! I guess it is the woods around me.

Transfer is tomorrow, I poas this morning and the line was faint but there, I think maybe by thursday it'll be neg then I won't test till the 19th.

GL tomorrow kelly! I have my fingers crossed for you :)

lomelly, yeah I told him if the car has to be fixed I'm sending him the bill! He showed up at my work tonight (!!!!) and asked for the keys so he could look at it. He unhooked the battery cables so the light reset, but if it comes back on I'm going to throw a fit.

Sweetz, I've always loved frogs :blush: I swerve when I'm driving so I don't hit them. Maybe when I get my next tattoo, which will be for bubs, I can incorporate a frog somehow.

I had an awful day at work with my co-worker telling me I was lying about how far along I am because I'm not showing or gaining enough weight. This coming from a woman who gained 80 pounds during her pregnancy and has bragged to me about eating whatever she wanted whenever she wanted. Well sorry, I don't want to gain 80 pounds as my back would kill me and I'd never lose it all. Jeez, she was such a bitch :(

Some people are idiots...with my 1st I didn't start showing until 7 months...and she was a healthy (and big) 9lb 10oz baby.

Lomelly - ahh bless him!! My belly went all weird yesteday, went very tight and you could see and feel exactly where Enolah was, very creepy - have you had this? xx

Stephanie - bless you sweety, you should be proud of yourself :flow: Atleast your getting some good quality mother and daughter time :) How is Ella with feeding and stuff?
I know it's crazy isn't it! Goes so fast :dohh:
Yeah we are - got her cot today and buggy :happydance: FINALLY getting the bigger things lol! xxx

yea, having plenty of mother daughter time :) though tomorrow night, oh is having ella for the night at his house and i think it will kill me, he only lives round the corner but thats not the point, i know its important that he has her but ill miss her so much, i just cant wait for me and oh to move into our home!!!
Ella is bottle feeding, i tried breast at birth but she wouldn't latch on and the midwives was terrible with me and didnt help me with her, she was that hungry and screaming that i sent oh to get formula straight away. She takes it perfectly. 3 and half ounces every 3 hours :)
aw you got you cot and buggy??? which buggy did you go for???
its exciting when you get the big things isnt it?
I took ella out for the first time last week in her buggy, i was proud lol :cloud9: xxx

Lomelly - yeah it's going good, still not getting anywhere with it though :dohh:
Hows moving going?? xx

Hope2b - Im glad you've come back to join us again hun, of course we missed you :hugs:
Sorry to hear your due date was hard, crying is good though! yaaaay for the promotion!! f'xd you get your bfp this cycle hun :dust: xx

Blakesmom - hope your doing good sweety!! Can't believe your 20 weeks tomorrow!! xx

Sam - Im so glad your not with that jerk anymore hunny.. onwards and upwards for you and your LO one!!
ahhh that's sound such a lovely idea!! :D Are frogs your favourite animals? Mines monkeys :blush:
Can't believe that woman! I haven't put on any weight either. And it's normal not to even be showing at 17 weeks xx

Cheryl - yaaaaay for your bfp!! woohoo! :D :D H&H 9 months! xx

Kelly - my fingers are crossed soo tightly for you this month hunny xx

Kate - your emotions are fine to feel hunny, its good to hear SIL's baby is fine.. your family won't suddenly forget or replace her's with yours though hunny, and Im sure they would come visit you stil :flow: And with the doppler dont worry!! I only found baby at 10+5, was in a completely different place to where I thought she'd be. And then I didn't find her again around 11+5 panicked the hell out of me! But there's so much they can move around so yeah - don't worry! Post a pic of your bump too ;) Also with the doppler, at first it helped using headphones, much more clearer as you may hear baby before doppler picks it up xx

Sweetz - sorry to hear about your grandmother hunny :flower: Hope your family keep strong.
Good to hear you can eat more now! haha and that you have a craving ;) xx

Stephanie - that's adorable!! Sorry to hear breast feeding didn't work hunny, but atleast she's good with feeding!! That'll be so hard to have her elsewhere.. I couldn't do it :nope: Can't you go there too??
Second hand one for 15.00, got Britax travel system :) In very good condition though :) xx

jess, I forgot to mention, yes I have had that weird tight sensation! sometimes when I sit down after work my stomach tenses right up and I can literally feel an elbow or something moving along my side... kind of a weird sensation to get used to!

sam, I hope that he did fix the problem, but yes he should definitely pay for the bill! and your co-worker... what a bitch!!! doesn't she know every person is different?? she probably showed earlier because of the 80 lbs (no offense). at 17 weeks I was still pretty small and fitting into my normal clothes. it depends on how tight your ab muscles were before... but just ignore that person, she obviously has no clue what she's on about.

btw, we are all moved in! babys room is next to set up, and of course DH has lost all enthusiasm for moving and putting together the crib :shrug:

Lomelly - yeah it's freaky isn't it! The other day I could feel where her bum was, legs and feet :shock:
Yaaay for being all moved in :happydance: Ahh poor your DH lol, lets hope by next week he's restored his enthusiasm! Remember to do before and after pics!! :D xx

my would have been due date is dec/25th :( hoping for a bfp soon.its been 2 months so far...had a natural m/c at 6 weeks. the odd thing is i had this feeling deep inside that something was wrong...when i was 16 weeks with my daughter i started bleeding really bad.had to be rushed in.with her i just had this feeling that she was still there! i begged the dr to do an ultrasound cus he said i was miscarrying. luckly i was right.she just turned two...but when i started spotting a week b4 i m/c i just knew in my heart that something was wrong...am i the only one?

kristina, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. :hugs: I hope you get your BFP very soon!

From the start of my pregnancy I lost, I noticed that I kept saying "if things go well..." and things like that, and I was a bit hesitant to really think it would stick, but I chalked it up to first pregnancy nerves and trying not to get my hopes up. This pregnancy I haven't felt that way nearly as much, except all of a sudden the last couple days I've felt like I'm just waiting to start bleeding, like something is going wrong. At this point I'm not sure if it's a real feeling or just nerves, but I hope it turns out to be just nerves. Do I guess I kind of have the same feelings you did, I don't think you're the only one.

I found put that even though they thought my SIL was fine, she did lose the baby today. I'm so sorry for her and my BIL, and I'm just hoping they can conceive again. I had started getting excited about my baby having a cousin the same age, and I know they would have been so happy to have a baby. I'm going to try my best to downplay my pregnancy, especially because I know it upsets my SIL (I knew she'd be jealous because she was when with my other SIL's two pregnancies, and yesterday she texted me to apologize for being a b* to me behind my back because she was jealous, though I didn't know about it until then and told her it was fine and that she shouldn't feel bad about it). I really hope that me being pregnant still (if this one does stick; I'm having major doubts right now) doesn't upset her too much; I hate to cause her that pain. :(

I guess I've just had a crappy week eh? Haha god! But that co-worker was really the cherry on top; can't believe she said I was lying because I haven't gained weight. Jeez, sorry... it's not for lack of trying!

Lomelly, get on his butt and get that crib put together! Haha, I'm so excited to do those things. It seems to weird that I'm 18 weeks, yet I feel like I've been pregnant forever :wacko:

Sorry about your loss Kristina :hugs: I kind of knew something was wrong with my angel -- I had a lot of spotting and I felt so crappy all over. Then one day the spotting didn't stop and my levels dropped off. This pregnancy was completely different -- I felt better then the last time (this time it was the nausea that was terrible) and I didn't have any spotting besides a pin prick amount one night at 7 weeks.

Kate, sorry to hear about your SIL :flower: I understand she's upset, but I don't think talking crap about you behind your back is really the answer. I'm glad she apologized for that.

yeah i started having brown spotting for a whole week before the m/c.i just knew somethings wasnt right.n i had some cramping too all the time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->