The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Jess, one of my co-workers was anemic, and at first they try to pump up your iron levels with diet alone I think. She stocked up on red meat, spinach and pumpkin seeds--liver is a great source but she said she just couldn't stomach that.

Kelly FABULOUS news on the scan--I'm sure the next one will show little bean doing well with a perfect heartbeat!

Blakesmom - thanks, I've already been eating things with high iron in since when I was told I had low iron the first time, I'm already on supplements that give 100% recommended daily allowance, so hoping Dr just gives me very high dosage iron supplements :) xx

sounds like the next best step--whatever it takes to avoid the shot in the hip right LOL

Hi all! So sorry for everyone's losses, but feeling so positive after seeing all the BFPs since this thread was started!!!
Can I join? My due date would have been December 4, 2012. I had a MMC, D & C at 10w2d, baby stopped developing at 8w2d. This is my first normal cycle since my D&C on May 11th. 2dpo, but I o'ed earlier than I usually do so didn't BD until the day I o'ed. Fingers crossed!!!

Blakesmom - yes! I think I'd refuse if I could lol anyway :) xx

3xBlessed - Sorry for your loss hunny :hugs:
Yes we have had quite a lot of BFP's actually :D Im sure you'll be one soon!
F'xd you caught that egg hunny :) xx

in 11 days I'll be 7+1 to 7+3 then I have another scan around 9.5 weeks :)

Lomelly next appointment is with my consultant on the 13th he will decide if I need scanning before 20weeks. I doubt he will as everyrhind seemed ok.

Jess im team yellow at the monent.

Welcome new ladies.

Great news on the scan Kelly. X

Great news Kelly xxx

Welcome newbies xxx

Jess I hope you dont have to get those injections sounds painful xxx

15th of aug can't come quick enough x got booking in on wed wish I didn't have to till after scan but they need me to be on their system :wacko:

Really tired n sick on tablets an they've took it from 10+ times a day down to 2-3 so feeling a bit better x just can't get thought of mmc out my head :wacko:

I know and thats expected with your history but I'd think the scan you had not long ago plus your symptoms that baby should be growing great! Do you have a doppler?

Thanks xxx I've bought one of someone on here but she's not well so not sent it yet but I'm thinking longer I wait more chance of finding it xxx

If it's a decent doppler you should be able to find it now but if you do try remember to look super low and take your time and scan everywhere, it took me over 30 mins to find it at 8 weeks last time I was pg but I was meticulous in my searching.

I'm wanting a Doppler what is a good one that isn't too pricey? Mrskg my appt is the 16th :)

xxxjessxxx Thank you i hope so to

Kelly - what fabulous news x

hate the 2WW!!!!!!!!! im only just 2/3dpo

I have the sonotrax got it off ebay a few years ago for 80 bucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->