• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Thanks twinkle but oh is working away until 24 th nov and I will ov way before that...so december will definatly be my month it has to be as my due date was the 11 th Jan. X

Ugh! That stinks! OK FX'd for December then!:winkwink:

8 DPO today and still some cramping/back pain.. no major acne OR bad mood yet, so weird. Oh well. I did notice a TINY little red dot on the toilet tissue this morning but it could have been nothing. Me spotting before AF is not unheard of.... usually it's a day or two before, not 4... but I am not going to read in to it. :)

Hey ladies!
Debzie, I still think it sounds like your in for the chance, anyway I do like the sound of your optimism for December being your month :D You go girlie!!
Hope all you other ladies are ok - how are you all feeling? Got any nice plans for the weekend?
Thank you so much for all your congratulations :cloud9:
Well AF was due today, I ALWAYS bleed in the morning, the latest was 11am. Unless obviously I have miscarriages/chemicals. I usually have a warm hot belly feeling a few hours before, and I haven't even got that :thumbup: So either way that little bean has stuck so far :happydance: I really do wish you all the luck ladies, you all deserve it! :dust: Let's see more BFP's!!!! x x

I LOVE that you updated to 2 BFP's so far in the thread name!!---Lets watch that number grow and grow!!

I've been away at a conference for a couple day and missed the BFP! congrats jess!! :)

I'm gearing up to O soon, CM is "warming" up! I started my OPKs today (it was negative) but it was still fun to POAS!! I was traveling so much the last couple days/not sleeping much so I didn't bother with temps, it was weird not tracking every little thing for a couple days. I O'd on CD16 last month and am on CD10 today, hoping it shows up a bit earlier this month.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend :)

yes blakesmum! I cannot wait until we alll have them :D
Thanks confusedprego-ahh can't beat the feeling of POAS lol :haha:
hope your ok and your traveling went well :hugs: x x

9 DPO here and not much doing... had a dream last night I got a positive pregnancy test (I hate those), and I checked my temp this morning for fun because I know what they usually are, it was 98.48. Usually it's in the 97's... ugh. Just ready for AF so we can move on.

Well if your temps high surely thats a good thing hun? x

I could have just been hot, LOL! Who knows. I am the queen of symptom spotting but being negative about it so I don't get my hopes up and then crushed! Sigh! I was bad today, I took a test. But I thought I saw a shadow of a line... I don't think it is there though. I think I was seeing spots from staring for so long. :( I photographed it but you honestly can't see it in the photo. Oh well!

Haha, you won't see anything I swear. I can't. I went back and looked at it again in person and I can't really see the shadow I was seeing before. I think it is all in my head!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/kittyfurballs/photo2.jpg

May I join? After 7 losses, I have two due dates coming up next year I'd like to be pregnant again by.
Angel #6 - March 22nd, 2011
Angel #7 - May 08th, 2011

Well the witch arrived for me today.

Bring on the :sex: as soon as she goes away again!

breakingdawn - I'm not sure if i see something or not, but when i tilt my laptop I see where it's supposed to be iykwim? Fx'd hunny! x
Welcome Nicoleoleole :hi: Im sooo sorry to hear of all your losses :flower: How on earth have you had the strength to carry on? x
Soo sorry to hear that Srbjbex :hugs: I so hope you have all baby dust possible for next month :flower: x

Mind if I join you all? I'm TTC straight after a miscarriage (BO)... hoping to have a BFP before May 2012. Good luck to you all xx

All these ladies in the HPT gallery swear they see it too and I was hoping no one else would because I hat getting my hopes up!!!!

Hi new ladies and welcome.

Breaking I can't see a line bit im on my phone.

Afm...the witch wanted to come and party with me for halloween. She arrived at lunchtime. She is not being nice either. Had a heart to heart with oh and he is gping to look at his schedule for around ov time to see if he can get home.

I am freaking out. Is anyone else seeing this shadow?????? I am only 8/9 DPO!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/kittyfurballs/photo1-2.jpg

Breakingdawn I couldn't in the other, but this zoomed in closer one I totally can!! Did it come up right away do you think??--Pee on another one lol

This one I took tonight, the other was from this morning!!!!! Here is one more!!!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/kittyfurballs/breaking2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->