• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Well I am not meant to be TTC at the moment as its my first cycle since mc so officially we are waiting till Af arrives. But we have BD'd twice this month so technically it is possible (I think I could feel when I O'd from cramps but wasnt monitoring so mot sure - but on that basis I think we Bd'd at O time).

So its a bit of a cheeky one for me this month.

So I think I am currently about 10dpo, BUT I have promided myself I WILL NOT TEST before 4th November, because I know the first cycle after MC is squiffy and who knows. 4th Nov is my birthday so if no AF by then I have told myself I will test as a birthday present.

My boobs actually feel tender in the way they normally do before AF, so from what they are telling me is AF is prob going to arrive about Monday (the witch on Halloween hey!)

Either way I dont mind this cycle - if :witch: comes then it means we can start TTC again, and if it doesnt then I still have hope for a :bfp:

Twinkie: Yeah, I have told OH that. That as soon as I get a BFP, even if it is a faint one - I am going straight to the Dr's!

Breakingdawn: Thanks hunny :flower: Dust to us all!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

*rolls around in the baby dust*! AF is 6 days away, no acne and no moodiness which is so unusual for me, unless I am pregnant. Maybe this weekend I will see those two things and I can chill out! LOL

Haha I like the rolling :haha:
I think this could actually be your month!! Why couldn't it be? ;)
Have some hope hunny - it isn't over until the witch shows ya'know ;)

If my egg did make it down my only tube (left tube) then the chance could be as good as any other month, you are right. Problem is I have no idea if it made it down that tube or not! Conceiving with only one tube is hard... I did feel some pain on my left side (good side) during O but I also had pains on my right side too. So, at this point I have no idea.

Hey ladies, havent checked in for quite some time! On to cycle 2 for me since m/c. I'm cycle day 3. DH is already complaining of the "pressure" to make a baby! So, he will be trying the "relaxed" approach while I am SSing, checking CM, and using OPK's! Problem is, I never initiated the:sex:before, so I know he'll know I'm up to something! :haha:
Hoping for a Thanksgiving BFP!
:dust::dust::dust:

Haha bless - just go for it kozmikkitten, fx'd you'll get that bfp :)

Hey ladies, I did another test :dohh:
Still got a line that's hardly there - but it's more 'there' than the other one so who knows :)
I sooo hope we all get BFP's this month too or the next few months atleats - then we could all be bump buddies :hugs:

If my egg did make it down my only tube (left tube) then the chance could be as good as any other month, you are right. Problem is I have no idea if it made it down that tube or not! Conceiving with only one tube is hard... I did feel some pain on my left side (good side) during O but I also had pains on my right side too. So, at this point I have no idea.

Well hope and pray hun that your bodies done everything A* this month :thumbup: Have faith and trust in your body :hugs:

xxxjessxxx - so excited to c that bfp!!!! will be stalking :flower:

breakingdawn - good luck fx xx

Xxxjessxxx really hope it is your bfp and it will get darker tomorrow. I tested again today and got bfn, even gave in and did my digi in a moment of weakness. 12 dpo and have too many symptoms it just not fair and my temps are up. See what happens tomorrow as i usually have a 13-14 day lp.

Thanks ladies. I hope we all get our holiday BFP's! As for me, still no signs of PMS/acne, etc. Hopefully all of our Halloween activities this weekend will keep my mind busy!

mind if I join you all? :flower: I'm hoping for a BFP before May .. baby dust xx

I'm also hoping to get BFP soon good luck and baby dust to you all :dust:

:angel: MMC Oct 5, 2011

YAY xxxjessxxx----Keep us updated!!!

Ooh, haven't been on for a while as we have been in Italy looking at wedding venues :wedding: :happydance:

Sounds like there could be some BFPs coming soon which is great news, am stalking the thread lots!

We're NTNP this month, or at least that was the plan but have peed on a few OPKs just see what is going on but nothing yet. I had a faint line earlier in the week but think that was still HcG in my system as has gone blank again now and am fairly sure I've not ovulated yet.

Can't wait for either AF to come or to get a positive OPK so that I know what is going on - all this waiting is driving me bonkers :headspin:

Keep us posted ladies on how you're all getting on, sending lots of babydust to you all x

Xxxjessxxx really hope it is your bfp and it will get darker tomorrow. I tested again today and got bfn, even gave in and did my digi in a moment of weakness. 12 dpo and have too many symptoms it just not fair and my temps are up. See what happens tomorrow as i usually have a 13-14 day lp.

Thanks hun Im clutching at straws! I had looads of symptoms too but today they've pretty much gone :nope:
I soo hope this is it for you though hun, I really do :flower:

Ooh, haven't been on for a while as we have been in Italy looking at wedding venues :wedding: :happydance:

Sounds like there could be some BFPs coming soon which is great news, am stalking the thread lots!

We're NTNP this month, or at least that was the plan but have peed on a few OPKs just see what is going on but nothing yet. I had a faint line earlier in the week but think that was still HcG in my system as has gone blank again now and am fairly sure I've not ovulated yet.

Can't wait for either AF to come or to get a positive OPK so that I know what is going on - all this waiting is driving me bonkers :headspin:

Keep us posted ladies on how you're all getting on, sending lots of babydust to you all x

Eeek - wedding?? Italy?? Your sooo lucky! Hope you've seen some lovely places :)
It sure does-hopefully you can get some answers for yourself lol! x x

Well another BFN for me this morning and temps are down so my chart is no longer looking as promising. CM is more watery too which is another indicator the witch would like to join me for the Halloween celebrations. Will keep you posted today. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->