• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Hi, may I join? I have one beautiful, healthy girl and in that respect I am really lucky, but have had two losses this year. Due date for the first was to have been November, so I was so happy when I fell pregnant again at the end of August, sadly that was not to be either and I miscarried almost 2 weeks ago at ten weeks. At 38 years old im wondering if this is it?

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/kittyfurballs/breaking2.jpg

Bumping my picture to the new page, I am shaking right now.

Ooh breakingDawn is that a preg test? Cos that is one big fat positive!

Yes!!! I am only 8 or 9 DPO and I am freaking out right now. I had an ectopic in August and I did not get a BFP until 16 or 17 DPO!

LOOKS GREAT HUN!!! Welcome Mrs Miggins!! Sorry for your losses :hugs:

Looks good Breaking Dawn. Test again with FMU in the morning and hopefully it'll be a bit darker :)

Thank you for the welcome and ooh a very tentative congrats Breakingdawn!

Omg we can be bump buddies! No lie, I joined the thread, paid for 90 days VIP on fertility friend, poas and got a positive today. 8dpo!!

Nicole! What test did you use?? Can you post a picture! Big congrats to you!! I'd love a bump buddy, I just hope mine sticks or is not ectopic again!!!!

FRER :)
I'm scared though. My last angel I had a BFP at 8dpo too. The tests never got darker and miscarried 15dpo.

https://i43.tinypic.com/2rc3c3p.jpg

I pray both of ours get darker tomorrow! I'm so scared mine won't!

Fingers crossed for you all!

I have just tested and I swear I see a line posted in pregnancy tests and people say they see it too! Dont want to get carried away but I am freaking out ever so slightly right about now! Pics here

Wow, what is going on in here??? All these BFP whooo hooo, a huge congrats to you all. Sending you sticky baby dust and hoping and looking forward to seeing darker lines in the next few days.

Welcome to all the new people, sorry for your losses and I hope you get a BFP very soon.

I took a OPK today and got a nearly positive so am happy as I am only day 15 and don't usually O until day 19. So here is hoping I O a little earlier this month.

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: to all of us.

Test may have been a fluke or chemical. :( Line is still very, very light and my temp dropped a bit. I did take my temp a couple hours earlier than yesterday and it wasn't right when I woke up. Who knows. :/

congrats to all the bfp's :happydance::happydance: collie, breakingdawn and nicoleoleole got everything crossed you all have sticky beans and your line get darker xxx

AFM - anything between 5 and 7dpo, soooo weird i had a dream this morning that i did a test and as i stared at it waiting a bfp appeared before my eyes, it was so real, was disappointed when i woke up lol. I hardly ever dream so it must really be on my mind this cycle just how much i want that bfp. Fingers crossed only a week till test time although i will prob cave in early and test at the weekend. Newest symptom today is slightly tender boobs and light headed spells.

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->